Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
So the non-dom routes, are they being sidelined until the remaster of the intro is done?

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
So the non-dom routes, are they being sidelined until the remaster of the intro is done?
Love update should be out to patrons late this week/early next
Next Alison update after that will be the Harem route
The remaster of the prologue is happening alongside the usual updates

Reactions: L30

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Love update should be out to patrons late this week/early next
Next Alison update after that will be the Harem route
The remaster of the prologue is happening alongside the usual updates
Damn. I'm going to have to start all over again. :(

• Thinking Face
Reactions: McWoodz

Grimstar

May 15, 2020
Harem route (Fun)
Dom/Tiff route (BEST!!!)
Other Dom route (Its ok)
Love (Meh, not really doing it for me)

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
It's been so long since last update. Will there be an update anytime soon? Tbh I don't like the current model of the MC. The beginning one looked more like a human. This one looks like a creep

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Hey, dev. Why did you change the first scene (where those goons tried to rape alison) of the prologue? The scenes of prologue before hospital were much more engaging and emotional. I really felt hatred for the villains. What good is a game where you don't hate goons?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
It's been so long since last update. Will there be an update anytime soon?
Looking at the post right above yours, I'd gather it depends on how long the version stays in early access, no?

Hey, dev. Why did you change the first scene (where those goons tried to rape alison) of the prologue? The scenes of prologue before hospital were much more engaging and emotional. I really felt hatred for the villains. What good is a game where you don't hate goons?
Yeah, well, good luck explaining that to the crazies around here. Anyhow, it was removed for entirely different reasons. Both the opening and that scene left me open to a lot of potential headaches over on patreon. So, I removed the threat to my future on patreon. This will also allow a lot of people to feel more at ease about being a little pervy with Alison, without the guilt of what happened to her at the start weighing down on them or turning them away from the game.
Easily found answers courtesy of the search function.

3.50 star(s) 77 Votes