McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Looks like this game is abandoned for the other game with same looking characters.
Over 100 renders and 2 animations been made towards the continuation of the prologue remaster
Over 250 renders and 9 animations been made so far for the Love update
It'll be out when it's ready but he's working on it every day
He'll drop a status update on later today

fcl024.png

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
...or he'll do it now...

Progress update

100 renders for the remaster and two animations for it. 250 renders so far for the love update and 9, that's right I said nine animations for that very same love update. Let's just say that OMVN has been busy lately. 3 for Alice, 3 for Alison, 3 for Melissa. I wanted to keep it fair and make sure people got their girl(s)? Three different ways this update.
There is more to be done so I'll get back to it. I'll keep you guys updated weekly as promised. I'll try and throw a release date your way sometime next week, that is if I have one. Otherwise, it is ready when it is good and ready. I do not want to rush this one. It is an important update and a major point in the story.

fcml024.png

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Over 100 renders and 2 animations been made towards the continuation of the prologue remaster
Over 250 renders and 9 animations been made so far for the Love update
It'll be out when it's ready but he's working on it every day
He'll drop a status update on later today

View attachment 696218
Damn she's got nice arms! :love:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I see pregnancy tag, count me in! Far too few VNs has impregnation and pregnancy as tags, so I'm very pleased about this, lets give this one ago! :)
same with me man ONLY if its male protagonist ....90% of games with pregnancy are female protagonist
omfg does it ever piss me right off too....search for hours sometimes days for good games with pregnancy in them
and then ya see as female protagonist just wanna punch the fuck out of my screen LOL
i like going corruption routes and knocking every chick up was fun playing summertime saga i had all hospital rooms full lmfao
BUT ill never play as a chick man fuck that noise and highly unlikely woman play these games (certainly no where near as many dudes do thats for damn sure)
things that make you go hmmmmm ???

Last edited:

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Can someone please fix the compressed version? It crashes everytime.
I don't know the last time someone made a compressed version that wasn't broken
Should really just remove the link from the OP as it's essentially unplayable

Endonuclease

Jun 27, 2018
I don't know the last time someone made a compressed version that wasn't broken
Should really just remove the link from the OP as it's essentially unplayable
Even trying to download the full version from Mega is crashing up. I'm at a loss what to do next, I've been zoomed into the game till a point where the compressed version keeps crashing and now Idk what to do. Pretty much doomed, I hope the dev releases a official compressed version. Some of us really need a compressed official version.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Even trying to download the full version from Mega is crashing up. I'm at a loss what to do next, I've been zoomed into the game till a point where the compressed version keeps crashing and now Idk what to do. Pretty much doomed, I hope the dev releases a official compressed version. Some of us really need a compressed official version.
The next release should come maybe next week so probably best to wait for that

3.50 star(s) 77 Votes