• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
It is said that it contains lots of text is it on the level of lets say the Fate Visual Novel? I dont mind if it is because ive already read Fate but would like a general gist of the word amount

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
It is said that it contains lots of text is it on the level of lets say the Fate Visual Novel? I dont mind if it is because ive already read Fate but would like a general gist of the word amount
I have no idea what that is but there's another 100+ renders and a couple of animations been made to continue the remaster so maybe just wait til that comes out along with the Love update in June

Reactions: hatefuldisplay

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
I have no idea what that is but there's another 100+ renders and a couple of animations been made to continue the remaster so maybe just wait til that comes out along with the Love update in June
Its another visual novel which takes over 50 hours to complete including each route. And i see

potito345

Mar 25, 2019
Its another visual novel which takes over 50 hours to complete including each route. And i see
Not at all. The game splits very early on into 3 routes: the "don't bother" route, aka Love route, with a slow burn (2 sex scenes which are basically the same and with the same character) with a way too complex story that is rushed, the "Nice" Harem route, while rushed at times, it is comprehensive and fun to follow, has plenty of sex so it doesn't leave you hanging, and plenty of opportunities in the future, weirdly enough it's the longest of all, and the "Dom Daddy" Dom route, the shortest for now, but if followed properly, has plenty of promises and sex ( there are some sex scenes, depending on your taste in a trans character or not). Overall, it's not a 50 hour slow burner, more like a 20 hour "can be exciting as long as you don't do the love route" paced game.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018

Wrapped up the remaster for this cycle with a little over 100 renders and two new animations.
That brings the total to 2. Which is two more than the original prologue had :)
On the update itself... I have also completed two new animations and some 50 renders. Work started only last week (Sunday) so, I'm making great progress.
Also, I believe they are talking baby... You'll know more when the time comes.
Talk to you guys soon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Not yet as the prologue's getting reworked
For now, if there's anything you want to know or if you're stuck or looking for a particular type of content, just ask or search here.
Oh you gave them a choice? You know dammed good an well that they would much rather do all that work and search, right?

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
After the prologue, it's very obvious when it happens; it's in the MC's living room.
Okay, guess I'm still in the Prologue then. Has been going for a while.

And I gotta say. First MC pulls Alison from the hospital because his gun has been tagged as killing his partner, potentially SWAT was on the way, her father was on the way to the hospital, and then they just go back to his house and hang out there for a few days? No one thinks to look for the two of them there except for his friend and former partner? And he drove home in his patrol car? Yeesh.

Last edited:

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Okay, guess I'm still in the Prologue then. Has been going for a while.

And I gotta say. First MC pulls Alison from the hospital because his gun has been tagged as killing his partner, potentially SWAT was on the way, her father was on the way to the hospital, and then they just go back to his house and hang out there for a few days? No one thinks to look for the two of them there except for his friend and former partner? And he drove home in his patrol car? Yeesh.
It's not his house, it's his ex's and he told Mel he was going there over the phone but nobody else
Like I said the prologue is in the process of being remade
Anything that happens after it says 'this is the end of the remaster for now' is from the old version (such as the part about the patrol car)
The first few scenes have already been replaced with more being replaced each update
It's not just visual changes but story changes too so a lot of what you see between them arriving back at Jess's place and the 3 route split isn't going to be there much longer

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
Is there a way to keep track of the points system? I'm guessing that is only on the Dom path, I haven't seen it come up so far in the Love and Harem routes. I'm trying to keep various saves but that would be easier if I could track the points too.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
There's a brief guide to the dom route in the OP but basically there's 2 completely different routes available within it
Either go affection choices all the way or choose Unleash the Beast for the first option then obedience choices after that

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
There's a brief guide to the dom route in the OP but basically there's 2 completely different routes available within it
Either go affection choices all the way or choose Unleash the Beast for the first option then obedience choices after that
Yea, but then there are the fetish choices too. Are we not supposed to use those?

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes