Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Where should i put the bug fix file
If you're talking about the fixed 'shopping.rpy': that one's supposed to go into the 'game' sub-directory of the game's installation location (alongside 'scripts.rpa').

Reactions: Oldboyy

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I embrace the hate...feed me more...we kinda know who "new alt" is and just laugh at it...i'll be gone soon so enjoy your laughs...i'm bigger than that now with so little time left...none left to worry about internet trolls with nothing better to do...enjoy the game..OMVN works hard on it for not much return...maybe he'll do a full chapter tribute to me when i pass to really tick ya's off ;)

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I embrace the hate...feed me more...we kinda know who "new alt" is and just laugh at it...i'll be gone soon so enjoy your laughs...i'm bigger than that now with so little time left...none left to worry about internet trolls with nothing better to do...enjoy the game..OMVN works hard on it for not much return...maybe he'll do a full chapter tribute to me when i pass to really tick ya's off ;)
It's already on the way.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
It's still dramatic. So without that traumatized rape scene it's generic and boring now? I know for sure that dev want Alison to be dramatic and bleak game. So without the old prologue, it's not stand out? The point is he changed on his own. He doesn't about care 95er opinion. He doesn't even care about me, a patron!!!!
I care about you a lot ;) But, yeah, probably not in the way you meant it. ;) ;) So I suppose you were correct. I've already fully explained why it was done so there really is no point going on about it. But, I suppose it is a pass time...

Reactions: darth_hiruma

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I have played Love and Harem routes. I do hope in the next release or so he saves Jennifer and his little girl on the harem route like he does on the love route. It would be a shame if she wasnt saved now that we know from the love route she is alive and had the MC's child.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
love route
alice link only path
game crashes on drilling grounds
guessing there is an animation ahead

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
love route
alice link only path
game crashes on drilling grounds
guessing there is an animation ahead
If it is the compressed version, then yes it is the likely cause. I suggest deleting the animations from the subfolder "game" that is if they are still located there in those builds. Compressed builds are unofficial, and have nothing to do with me. PC/Mac and Android by the66 are Omvn official releases, main page. Compressed = no.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
I normally delete these right after the light test, but this sweet white chocolate remained in my drive until now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I prefer a somewhat not so soft pillow!
I'd rest my weary head just around her abs somewhere.

Hamfist

Nov 16, 2019
I normally delete these right after the light test, but this sweet white chocolate remained in my drive until now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
what skin map did you use on her if you don't mind me asking? or was it a custom built skin?

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes