Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
What exactly was her father/other guys(?) doing to Alison? I know she was kept in a cage, but they sexually abused her how? (I don't know, bj etc? Sex no because she's a virgin I know) Maybe stupid question, but I'm curious what exactly they do to her.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
What exactly was her father/other guys(?) doing to Alison? I know she was kept in a cage, but they sexually abused her how? (I don't know, bj etc? Sex no because she's a virgin I know) Maybe stupid question, but I'm curious what exactly they do to her.
Anything but sex I think. The night she ran away is the night her father will has sex with her iirc. I need to replay this.

Reactions: Qmil679

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Having a bit of an issue. I downloaded the compressed mega version and I get to a certain scene and it freezes and exits on me. I uploaded a save of the exact moment the error happens. Not sure if it's the game, the compressed file or a problem with my hardware. Any help would be appreciated.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Having a bit of an issue. I downloaded the compressed mega version and I get to a certain scene and it freezes and exits on me. I uploaded a save of the exact moment the error happens. Not sure if it's the game, the compressed file or a problem with my hardware. Any help would be appreciated.
With compressed version i have the same problem. I download original version and all works for me.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I'd personally choose these
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
over her apple bottom. But, not by much, likely only a 5% difference in decision making.
Being an assman myself, I would normally go that route hands down since her ass is easily goddess level. However, choosing this path, I would get to admire her mouth watering arm muscle definition... Tough choice...

I need more data! How about an ass view showcasing her ripped back muscle definition? Purely for research purposes, of course! :devilish:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This scene with Alice in the shower always makes me laugh. :ROFLMAO:

And that ass.. :love: Alison/Alice and Melissa they have the best butts. PERIOD.

• Haha
Reactions: OneManVN

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Even though the fat man's scenes with Jessica were deleted, the fact that he had sex with her wasn't? or it can be considered that there was no sex? Because she refused him for a long time. (maybe it's more explained in this new update, but I haven't gotten to that point yet)

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Even though the fat man's scenes with Jessica were deleted, the fact that he had sex with her wasn't? or it can be considered that there was no sex? Because she refused him for a long time. (maybe it's more explained in this new update, but I haven't gotten to that point yet)
In the original scenes she was being coerced into sex so that her daughter would remain untouched.
Even after the change, I think it was mentioned that she had probably been raped.
Depending on who you chose in the latest update, you get different views of her damaged mental state.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
In the original scenes she was being coerced into sex so that her daughter would remain untouched.
Even after the change, I think it was mentioned that she had probably been raped.
Depending on who you chose in the latest update, you get different views of her damaged mental state.
Kidnapped most likely raped on a daily basis and forced to be a slave to the prick. i just hope in the harem path sshe is found and brought into the harem cause knowing she is alive and has your child in the love path it would be sad to not have saved her.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Kidnapped most likely raped on a daily basis and forced to be a slave to the prick. i just hope in the harem path sshe is found and brought into the harem cause knowing she is alive and has your child in the love path it would be sad to not have saved her.
In harem. This is a major plot spoiler for the harem. But, the harem plot is not canon so I suppose you'll live. In harem mode, I intend to use the girls and their unique skills/characteristics to start a little "agency" type of thing. Where they will go out gather intel, question people in smart ways that won't raise suspicion (player-controlled scenes mostly) to add to that find the clues detective-style immersion. And if we focus on finding more about a certain woman... We might be able to rescue her before anything bad happens. Don't forget, she had actually resisted and endured the abuse in love up until the MC was known to be going after her. Once the commie fat fuck heard about it, he decided to give her an ultimatum.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I've got some semi-bad news, and some omfg I just got a stiffy-Mcstifferson, news. Bad news first, I sold both of my 2080 Ti's and I can't do any work for a few days. The good news, I used that money to get a better card with higher VRAM capacity. 24GB to be exact. Really moving up in the world now boyz! Girls, gurlz, apache helicopters, toaster ovens, bottom-boys, boy toys, he, she, they, them, it, couch, chair, and everything in between? Okay, my inclusion speech is done now.

Bottom line: 24GB = much bigger scenes. Things are about to start getting real.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm glad there's a decision to have all three women, even 4 including Alice. :D Only with Jessica it will probably be a little difficult, because it is known in what condition she is. It's also hard for me to be with her, knowing what that stupid man were doing with her.. but I have to get over it and forget about it. After all, we have Jess with us, and we must have to take care of her so that she also forgets what happened in the past. :confused:
And as for Maria, she gives so much smile, she is so sweet, more more scenes with her, please. :love:

I have just finished 3 routes, the harem is going to be interesting. Waiting for more updates, thanks for the great game Dev.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I'm glad there's a decision to have all three women, even 4 including Alice. :D Only with Jessica it will probably be a little difficult, because it is known in what condition she is. It's also hard for me to be with her, knowing what that stupid man were doing with her.. but I have to get over it and forget about it. After all, we have Jess with us, and we must have to take care of her so that she also forgets what happened in the past. :confused:
And as for Maria, she gives so much smile, she is so sweet, more more scenes with her, please. :love:

I have just finished 3 routes, the harem is going to be interesting. Waiting for more updates, thanks for the great game Dev.
Yeah, I know. It's not going to be easy, but with enough TLC Jessica will be able to move on eventually and... We will make him pay, slow and painfully when his turn comes. As for Maria, don't worry about it. She is a happy little angel thanks to mom's sacrifices. She'll get plenty of time on the screen each update.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
From what I've read so far, things are not good for rapist (or rape fetish). What's next? Cuddling? Hand holding? A date?
Rapist:

Jess and Maria fan:

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Not sure if already mentioned, but came upon an error in the prologue

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
TypeError: 'Dissolve' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "shopping.rpyc", line 361, in script
  File "C:\Acer\Games\Indevelopment\Novels\AlisonFalloftheApple-0.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1389, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "C:\Acer\Games\Indevelopment\Novels\AlisonFalloftheApple-0.6-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "C:\Acer\Games\Indevelopment\Novels\AlisonFalloftheApple-0.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "C:\Acer\Games\Indevelopment\Novels\AlisonFalloftheApple-0.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Acer\Games\Indevelopment\Novels\AlisonFalloftheApple-0.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3047, in interact_core
    new_widget=layers_root)
TypeError: 'Dissolve' object is not callable

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Alison Fall of the Apple Remaster. 0.6
Tue Jul 21 23:48:50 2020

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes