llAzurusll

Oct 6, 2022
Love is the canon route, dom and harem routes are more "what if" scenes and follow different stories with different characters.
Ahh, bc when i clicked "Love route" it had a different story saying how Alice almost got kicked out last night but that didnt happen, or i was so high that i completly forgot what happend even though it happend 5 mins bfore the choice

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
huge copout. If you don't intend on finishing a story for all routes, then make it a kinetic novel imo.
On the bright side, the dev said he might come back to finish it once he’s done with his current project, The Shrink.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Okay was good but missing animations and 2 paths incomplete is not a finished game. And doesn't belong in the completed prefix status. Or a tag for some paths incomplete should exist. So i can avoid it.
you can whine to dev as much as you want and same with mods. dev said it's completed so per rules mods can't do anything else.

it is warned on this thread many times that only 1 path is completed.

Reactions: Haast

Joker Jack

Aug 9, 2022
Does he clap the Russian girl(Nadia?) cheek without the sub path? Or just the assjob if you're on the Dom and harem path

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
Well, that was complete and utter bullshit. It was a good story up until it cut the fuck off in the middle of it.

"Completed" my ass......

Needs to be marked as "Abandoned" instead.
Well i have to not to agree. The main path (Love path) is completed. It also have a fev endings. Other paths, on the other hand are not completed, true. I'd like to see full harem path. The last one was not as interesting for me. But Main Game is completed.

Jan 27, 2021
Well i have to not to agree. The main path (Love path) is completed. It also have a fev endings. Other paths, on the other hand are not completed, true. I'd like to see full harem path. The last one was not as interesting for me. But Main Game is completed.
If the Love path is the "main path", then they should not advertise the game with such lines:
"Alison FotA is essentially 3 games in 1 where you will find major differences in both story and characters depending on whether you choose the Love, Dom or Harem route with no render repeated on another path."
Also, this dev's other game, The Shrink was tagged too before, now it's being developed again. The tag isn't too reliable I think.

I understand that on this site the word "Completed" means what it means, just like the word "Abandoned", I just don't understand why is it good for anybody to reinvent words all the time these days... If a game's missing 12 out of 18 endings then it's not completed. If a game's missing 2 out of three routes which were said are equally important, then it's not completed IRL. If a game is full of "Will be continued" or "Wait for next update" etc. lines, then it's clear the dev had plans but ABANDONED those plans and was too lazy to even remove those lines from the game before calling it completed.
Also just because updates aren't coming fast enough, if a dev is involved even on this site and discord and Patreon, it's clear their game isn't abandoned. Yeah, I get it, 18 months are 18 months without an update but still. GTA 6 is being developed for 10 years now without too much information. They have billions of dollars and hundreds if not thousands of people working on it. 18 months doesn't seem so long compared to that. Of course the games aren't really comparable either.

Yeah, the mods decide here what tags they use for games but in fact that doesn't change the reality for people in general.
In the meantime actually completed games don't have the tag sometimes for months or even for years even after some users reporting the issue and asking for the tag.
The tags are there for a reason. I also understand the completed tag could help a dev (College bound is a good example, before the tag was added months after the final update, the topic was silent, after it was finally tagged, people started to post a lot bringing more attention to the game), and the abandoned tag could harm a dev, even financially.
The tags still should be informative otherwise why tag anything in the first place!? If someone would like to play a completed game or wants to avoid an abandoned game at all costs then the tags should help to identify those games. Now you can't really say if a game is really completed by real life measures or it's just completed by this site's measures. So instead of being really informative, the tags could be simply misleading and annoying and you can see that when you read posts saying "Completed my ass"...

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
According to his discord, OneManVN is planning on remaking this with a few graphical and character updates, and possible merging the Harem path into the canon love path.

Reactions: Pax Draconis
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes