3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Like the characters, except the POS Carl and most of the writing so far. Only one thing to say, if Carl ends up hurting any of the girls, I nuke this motherfucker from orbit. Personally, I want to give him the belt sander/ant treatment(strap him down, naked, take a belt sander to every surface of skin, douse him in rubbing alcohol, then once that cools off, cover in fire ants).

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
Mc mentions "how these people know where I live" and "They know I have a front door right?" I'm guessing this is because of some choice I didn't make and it kinda just sliped in there?

Actually that was a joke mostly for myself - the house asset I used didn't really have a front door, only a side door and the other sliding glass side door - and I personally found it ridiculous that everyone would just walk around and go through the side entrance of someone's house, but alas I didn't want to take the time to rebuild the entire thing just to make a front door.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Actually that was a joke mostly for myself - the house asset I used didn't really have a front door, only a side door and the other sliding glass side door - and I personally found it ridiculous that everyone would just walk around and go through the side entrance of someone's house, but alas I didn't want to take the time to rebuild the entire thing just to make a front door.
Fair.

fromabove

Jul 2, 2020
So I just played this game, and then read every post in this thread.

I'm okay with non-harem games where you have to commit to a single girl.

I'm okay with a few forced decisions here and there if they're necessary for the story.

I'm even okay with minigames.

What I'm not okay with is MC's best friend having a hotter girlfriend than any of the LIs, who's obviously off-limits.

Seriously, dev, what the fuck.

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
So I just played this game, and then read every post in this thread.

I'm okay with non-harem games where you have to commit to a single girl.

I'm okay with a few forced decisions here and there if they're necessary for the story.

I'm even okay with minigames.

What I'm not okay with is MC's best friend having a hotter girlfriend than any of the LIs, who's obviously off-limits.

Seriously, dev, what the fuck.

Lol.

Hey, personally I don't find her the hottest, but everyone's tastes are different. But uh. Who said she's off limits?

I mean no. She's totally off limits. There will never be content involving here. Totally not!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fromabove and Feyd

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I'll respond to this real quick. Do you want to know why you can't opt out of that one if you choose that branch?

Because I thought I had a good reason, but in hindsight, it was a mistake. I probably should have given the option to opt out.

Now that being said, I decided to leave it because it sets the precedent for the future - there *are* sex scenes that you can not opt out of multiple times through the game, HOWEVER they all happen if you make choices on a specific path.

For example, if you choose to go on a date with a certain character, you WILL have a scene with her. If otoh you choose differently, you can avoid that scene, but if you choose someone else, you may be forced into a scene with that person.

The tl;dr here is, every scene is avoidable, but it's impossible to avoid EVERY scene - so while in hindsight I do think the tonya scene was a mistake (That is, making it a forced scene was a mistake), I also think it's worth leaving it the way it is, because it shows players early on that some choices will lead to invetable content, and while there is always ways to avoid it, you'll eventually be forced into something. The main problem with the Tonya scene IMO, is that you don't have any clue it'll happen - most other scenes are telegraphed if you're headed towards it.

So yea. I'm not going to change it, but at the same time I do think it was probably a mistake to create it that way in the first place.
Speaking of sex, do we get a choice to creampie or is like some games where we're forced to auto pullout?

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Alive [0.4] Compressed
Win/Linux (1.2 GB/299 MB) :WorkUpload,

Win/Linux (1.2 GB/380 MB) :WorkUpload, (Last Version From main post, 75% Image Quality)

Updated to version with fix (from main post)

Compressed With UAGC 1.9
Image Quality: 60%.
Which one is the right one?

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes