3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
After the latest gru the young hero sidekick flick, you are looking pretty solid for a stand in, babe.

Madgriff0131

Jun 4, 2021
Can I ask a question? Those tv scenes that the mc watches, what game is that from, especially the one milf and I think 5 guys. Please?

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
Can I ask a question? Those tv scenes that the mc watches, what game is that from, especially the one milf and I think 5 guys. Please?
Sorry to say, they're not from any game. Those are all custom renders I did (and the characters are ones I designed as well).

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1659366865337.png

MC: I like that you are looking at boobs while talking to me.
I must be stirring something in that heart of yours.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
What is the consensus on chapter 5?
Sorry my man, but my patreon is tiny! Not too many people have played it yet. It'll probably be a bit before it gets more play. Someone leaked it here after a month or so of being out, so I assume that'll probably be about the same this time around.

Obviously I'd say it's great, but I'm sort of biased, so probably don't take my word for it.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1661953686868.png
Get Alive

Chapter 5 is officially released on itch.io Today!

Chapter 5 continues the story from where Chapter 4 left off. Full changelog below:

- Added Chapter 5!
Chapter 5 continues the story,
and starts our adventure at the beach house!
Chapter 5 comprises of
over 750 images,
10k+ words,
plus 3 new scenes of animation.

- Fixed a bajillion typos in the early game. Probably created new ones for Ch5. (And already fixed a few thanks to a couple proofreaders and bug testers for your help!)

- Added a pre-game warning about the existence of potential scenes of a violent nature.

- Added (TWO!) optional textboxes. For now they're mostly placeholders and if I can I'll improve the look in future updates, but they were the best I could do on short notice. Also added an optional slider for textbox opacity! Head into the options menu where you'll find new options to choose your textbox and set your preferred opacity level.

- Made a few changes to the choice menu that pops up periodically. Two main changes are: It has been moved up slightly on the screen, and now larger menus have a scrollbar allowing you to scroll through the menu. Not very relevant now as the only menu I know of that might scroll off screen has multiple disabled options, but may become relevant in future updates.

-Fixed some small errors causing certain scenes to load twice (And in one case an early animation scene wouldn't play). It all works now!

- Fixed accidently skipping over a few scenes. Now you'll see them!

- Fixed a possible softlock if minigames were enabled. No more infinite loops!

- Fixed a few bugs that no one probably even noticed. Now you never will! Most likely introduced at least two new ones as well!

Chapter 5 is the culmination of months of hard work.

And now the work on chapter 6 begins!

Reactions: Balu83

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
Just a few quick updates.

First, in a move that's sure to piss everyone off, I settled on a new main banner, which..... canto seems to have posted above. (I think I took a bunch of different suggestions I got and then did what no one wanted!)

1600banner.png

That's a more "banner" resolution version of it though.

I should probably try and get the OP, updated with it - as well as adding some tags. (The 3 I noticed in a quick glance that were missing were animated, handjob, romance. I'm sure there's 1 or 2 more I could sneak in but meh. For example multiple endings definitely fits, but since we haven't reached the end yet, and there's currently only 1 "ending" in the game, it feels like false advertising. At least one of the characters definitely has a big ass.... not gargantuan, but big enough that I always have trouble when she sits down! But it's not a focal point either so it felt like I shouldn't include it?)

I also, after a few suggestions, re-wrote the game "Overview", in spoiler tag below.

Game has been updated for all tiers on Patreon, as well as itch. "But what about here?!" Well, as of right now, I have no immediate plans to upload it here for a bit. Basically, I'm looking at it like this. There are a bunch of people on both patreon and itch, who paid for access to the update, and it would just feel very unfair to them to be posting it for free somewhere else. Obviously leaks and stuff happen (CH4 got posted by someone else for example), and I'm not gonna try and stop it, but personally I won't do so until I feel enough time has passed that it feels more fair to those people.

I know plenty of people want to check out chapter 5, but have no interest in paying for it, which is totally cool - I'll post it here eventually but not until I'm much further along in progress on chapter 6 (which I'm currently working on.) Judging by where I'm currently at, that'd probably be something like... november maybe?

Anyway that's all for now, and yes, you are correct - Chapter 5 does indeed come AFTER chapter 4. Funny how that works....

Last edited:

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Alive 0.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
game is ok... the one down side i have is the meny text speach combo .. i desided to tell frank i wasn't goin to the club.. i close the phone then i get afew text dielog an then hey i have to text so an so.. sure i'll meet you some where... then afew more game diallog an then hey i should text the girl.. back into the phone i go.. like wth is this phone tag bs. back an forth for no reason. for what???

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
game is ok... the one down side i have is the meny text speach combo .. i desided to tell frank i wasn't goin to the club.. i close the phone then i get afew text dielog an then hey i have to text so an so.. sure i'll meet you some where... then afew more game diallog an then hey i should text the girl.. back into the phone i go.. like wth is this phone tag bs. back an forth for no reason. for what???

Fair point - I'll tell you why.

In the early stages of development, I hadn't figured out yet how to properly (and seamlessly) open the phone automatically. In Ch4 and beyond the phone opens automatically whenever you need to use it, no more "phone tag" necessary. There's a few "optional" text sections that it doesn't automatically open for still, but they're optional.

I'll change it to happen automatically in the early part of the game in a future update, but it's a low priority.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Alive [v0.5] [CSkin Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,70 GB / 531 MB - Alive-0.5-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,67 GB / 497 MB - Alive-0.5-mac-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Upd.: 523 MB / 143 MB - Alive-0.5-update-crunched.zip
= ~31,2% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/original

Download (PC*/Mac): - - Gofile
(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 22 Votes