3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Good start!! Here's some quick feedback

The default music volume at 50%. THANK YOU!! I don't know why nearly all developers think it's a good idea to have music that plays automatically when launching the game for the very first time and have the volume at maximum.

In the point where the game asks "Are you over 18?", the choices were hard to read because of dark letters on dark background. This wasn't a problem with any later choices. It looks like the choices have a gray background that blends with the current frame and since the background was black at that point, the contrast was low.

Typo here "Wondered where you werent wrong..." should be "went".

"This is also my first game, so please be nice?" The question mark seems out of place, here.

The phone needs a constant notification when new texts are available to read instead of a notification that goes away after a few seconds.

There is a point where you receive the text "Hey you ducked out early last night, what's up". When replying to this text, the whole text conversation is off of the phone screen and can't be read and the scroll bar on the phone isn't functional. Players are asked to choose additional responses to continue the conversation but they don't know what they're responding to. The phone needs to auto scroll to keep the most recent message in the conversation in view or at a minimum, make the scrollbar functional when texting.

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
There is a point where you receive the text "Hey you ducked out early last night, what's up". When replying to this text, the whole text conversation is off of the phone screen and can't be read and the scroll bar on the phone isn't functional. Players are asked to choose additional responses to continue the conversation but they don't know what they're responding to. The phone needs to auto scroll to keep the most recent message in the conversation in view or at a minimum, make the scrollbar functional when texting.
Damnit. I fixed that and.... yea. That's on me. I *DID* fix that (I found that during testing), and forgot to save the fix I guess. I'm a little mad at myself for that one. The fix already exists, I just forgot to save it in the final package I guess. Luckily it's not an important conversation and most of it can be derived from context through the responses, but It'll definitely be fixed in my next upload. I may just repackage it tomorrow instead.

I also can't believe I had a typo..... damn me.

The notification thing.... Yea, I don't disagree. I actually just didn't bother since at this point in the game, you literally can't progress without responding to them and you constantly get reminded to if you try - in later versions you'll be able to ignore them if you want, so I might make a point to make more persistent notifications when those come around.

And the question mark totally isn't out of place. I'm asking you to be nice, but I fully expect not everyone will, and I accept that. It's more tongue-in-cheek than anything else.

The contrast thing - that's easy enough to fix. On my screen it looked fine, but now that you mentioned it I can see how on some it may be an issue, so I'll probably adjust the text color for that one in particular. That said, it is only one-time (the question disappears once you've answered it, so you don't see it on subsequent playthroughs).

Reactions: 1happyday

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
noping123 Care to tell us future fetishes?
I'm not into cuckold, ntr, swinging, sharing/MMF, female dom,humiliation, rape, sissification, scat etc....
so it will be nice if you can tell us what fetishes will be in the game.

Good luck with the game.
Sure. None of the ones you listed will be in this game, nor will incest. Overall this game will remain "fairly" vanilla. This is getting WAY ahead of things, but I do already have a story planned for another game (which, unless someone wants to come along and do renders for it in which case I can do both at once, I will finish this game entirely before I get to it), and a "basic idea" of another. NONE of them will contain any of the ones you listed, except for the sharing/mmf and dom tag (which again, won't be in this game, but may be in future ones if I get there).

As far as this one goes, it'll remain relatively vanilla (at least by the standards of this site). The only real "fetish" I can think of that might make an appearance is feet. It's something I've never been into personally, and always stayed away from but... idk. Making this game seems to have awakened something in me. We'll see.

Also, this will *NOT* be a harem game. (My next one I have planned is, but again, that's looking way way ahead.)

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
Looks like a very interesting game. Could you or one of the game compressors provide a Mac release?

I didn't package a mac release for the simple reason that, I don't have a mac system to test on, so I had no way of knowing if there are any issues that need to be fixed or not. If you want, I can put one together tomorrow (I need to pass out so nothing else is getting done tonight), for you. I guess you could be the "unofficial" tester for this build, and let me know if there are any issues I need to fix.

Reactions: Paul Newmon

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
minigames pffff, im relaxing in the armchair and have to spam the keyboard
and seriously, no rollback, didnt tought there are still devs who do this

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
already staring off with sticks against you in my book but we will see what happens. Please add alternate route for unsavory acts.Thanks

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
minigames pffff, im relaxing in the armchair and have to spam the keyboard
and seriously, no rollback, didnt tought there are still devs who do this

Yep. some ppl hate minigames. I had to disable rollback for them unfortunately - if I didn't, they broke. There may be a way to code it so I can leave rollback on, but I'm not skilled enough in the language just yet to have figured it out. If/when I do, I'll fix it - but for now there's 3 sections of the game where rollback is temporarily disabled to prevent stuff from breaking. Sorry about that, but it was the better option than "Stuff completely breaks the game." I am working on figuring that out, that's my next "big" coding project, so hopefully I'll have that fixed by next release.

Tell you what though - I'm going to post a bugfix update to address a few small issues in a day or two, when I do I'll add a notice when the game starts (for now), letting you know the minigame exists, and that it is skippable. I'll look into other solutions later on, but the one thing I will not do is remove them.

Reactions: dacris69

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Damnit. I fixed that and.... yea. That's on me.
The text message conversation was really the only annoying part, and after the conversation was over, the scroll bar worked, so I could see the choices for the conversation and they didn't looked like they would have an impact on game play. The other things were very minor. I only mentioned them because there were so few dumb mistakes that it looks like you take pride in offering a better game experience, and I think a lot of players will appreciate it.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I didn't package a mac release for the simple reason that, I don't have a mac system to test on, so I had no way of knowing if there are any issues that need to be fixed or not. If you want, I can put one together tomorrow (I need to pass out so nothing else is getting done tonight), for you. I guess you could be the "unofficial" tester for this build, and let me know if there are any issues I need to fix.
Happy to test it for you! Truly would be my pleasure.
Thanks

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
Christ. I feel sorry for developers.

There are only 2 pages to this forum. How many more times will the developer have to explain the mini games can be skipped.

Good luck, Noping123. Welcome to the wonderful world of catering to the needy.

How dare you make a free game with shit in it that I don't like.

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
Christ. I feel sorry for developers.

There are only 2 pages to this forum. How many more times will the developer have to explain the mini games can be skipped.

Good luck, Noping123. Welcome to the wonderful world of catering to the needy.

How dare you make a free game with shit in it that I don't like.

Nah it's fine. It doesn't bother me much. And they do have a point - the game throws you into them, and disables rollback at that point, so you don't know immediately that it's skippable. I'm addressing that now actually, but yea. I get it. Nbd.

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
Happy to test it for you! Truly would be my pleasure.
Thanks

As tired as I am, I also suffer from insomnia so I figured I might as well get something done if I'm gonna be awake.

Mac version as requested, but completely untested so I can't promise it works properly. LMK, and if there are any issues, I'll try my best to get to the bottom of it (But I can't promise too much mac support, since I am unable to test it on my own).

Download link here:

I also fixed a few issues with the initial release, very small stuff. I may have accidently broken the original mega DL when trying to upload there, oops.

Link to Full game w/update (also new mega link if necessary):

Also Have just the update attached - just download and unzip into the /game folder.

Changes:

Adjusted background color on intro text (Age verification, Name entry, etc)
Fixed phone scrolling when choices are available - you should now be able to freely scroll through the window if it doesn't do it automatically.
Added warning that minigames exist, and how to skip them.
Also fixed some typos. If anyone finds any, point them out immediately pls. Typos is a pet peeve of mine, and I really want to squash those asap.

• Love

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
As tired as I am, I also suffer from insomnia so I figured I might as well get something done if I'm gonna be awake.

Mac version as requested, but completely untested so I can't promise it works properly. LMK, and if there are any issues, I'll try my best to get to the bottom of it (But I can't promise too much mac support, since I am unable to test it on my own).

Download link here: Mega

I also fixed a few issues with the initial release, very small stuff. I may have accidently broken the original mega DL when trying to upload there, oops.

Link to Full game w/update (also new mega link if necessary): mega

Also Have just the update attached - just download and unzip into the /game folder.

Changes:

Adjusted background color on intro text (Age verification, Name entry, etc)
Fixed phone scrolling when choices are available - you should now be able to freely scroll through the window if it doesn't do it automatically.
Added warning that minigames exist, and how to skip them.
Also fixed some typos. If anyone finds any, point them out immediately pls. Typos is a pet peeve of mine, and I really want to squash those asap.
I'll give it a try and get back to you.
Thanks very much!

---------------------

Update:
Played smooth and perfect.
I'm not one for mini-games, but I played both to ensure they worked and they were flawless.
I'm pretty sure you can release this Mac build without worries.
If someone has problems on the Mac release I'll help sort them out.
From my perspective you can add this release to the OP.

Last edited:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Very short intro, but looks like the start of a solid story line. Pretty good quick, surface, character development with promise of more as the story goes on. I'll be interested to see where this leads. (y)

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes