3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6 + WT by LaikDink + Gallery unlocker by @DarkAssassin#0166
Size 545 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my Android port.

Reactions: cib64 and Ass-a-Lot

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
damn i knew sleeping with that crazy chick would pay off, wonder what happens if you aint on her route, new playthrough here we go

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
noping123
Feel free to ignore if so inclined:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just a mild curiosity. Thanks for your time.

Yes, it is the case. As to why? Because I tried to strike a very delicate balance between the player having control over what path the story takes, vs the fact that the MC as a character is an actual person, and not just a puppet for the player to control.

It's a really difficult balance to strike, but I did the best I could. The way I approached it was, the player sort of steps into the story as sort of an "unseen, guiding hand" to the events of the story, shaping the path it ultimately takes, but you have to slip into that role - which means at the start, the MC does what he does, and only as the story progresses does the player get an opportunity to change the directions of events from how they may have unfolded on their own.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ch7 Progress Update
Got quite a bit done this week,
including quite a bit of writing.
On the writing front,
I only have a handful of scenes left to put down.

Small Ch7 Teaser?

That's all. Just a tiny little one.
And not an image either.

Quite a bit of progress this week - got almost 200 done in the last week,
putting us just over 800.

Well. I moved quite a bit this week.
I'm officially over 1,000 total,
and we have quite a bit to go....
In fact, I did a very (very) rough

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
I made a walkthrough mod for this game. This one will highlight the recommended choice and both choices for two scenes . Enjoy
P/s: Updated to v0.6
Download: MEGA
View attachment 1810587 View attachment 1810598 View attachment 1810600
Found a bug at the end of chapter 5. On mary's path it won't let me proceed to chapter 6 and instead it kicks me to the save screen. I'm sure it's a mod issue because the game proceeds to chapter 6 without the mod. Here's my save to help you diagnose

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Well hello everyone! A quick update on the status of Ch7, and it's release.

So, Ch7 is.... almost done. Currently my todo list includes about 6-7 hours more of work, and "Finish rendering animations". That's it. Today I finished my first pass of playtesting and everything seemed good. The next few days while I'm waiting on the remaining animations, I'll be doing a few more passes to make sure everything works the way I want it.

So, when can we expect Ch7? As of right now, unless something major goes wrong, I plan on releasing on Friday, March 17th! The game will be initially available at the $10 tier, with access opening up to $5 tier a week later.

So what can we expect from Ch7? Well first, the completion of the story. That's right, CH7 is The End. Besides that, Ch7 contains a bunch of animations (I haven't actually counted yet, it's more then a dozen, less than 50), and over 2000 renders. (More than double any other release!). Full patch notes with all the information will be available on release day.

So what's next? Immediately following the release of Ch7, I will be working on a visual re-work of the first few chapters (so roughly up to when Nikki and Erin meet for the first time at the club). In addition I'll be working on a number of Steam released things in preparation for the Steam release next month, including achievements. - which BTW the steam page lives here:

Wishlists are appreciated!

After the official Steam release, I will be working on a full walkthrough for Alive, which will eventually be available both here and on Steam. (Estimated ETA for walkthrough is early May or Late April, shortly after the Steam release). There's also more in the works after that.... but let's get there first.

So for now, that's all. Ch7 barring catastrophe should be available Friday, March 17th! I'll see you all then!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Great seeing this game alive and ready for the cum over for the ages ..
of babes meeting up despite of MC.

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
I'm pretty sure all the download links on the main page are dead. The Anonfile link seems like it works, but it ends up failing just before it should have finished.

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
I've had this on my watch list for a long time now and still haven't gotten around to playing it. Since this is coming to steam however, I think I'll wait and buy it there. Good luck!!

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
I can't speak to the links here, since I have nothing to do with them. If they don't work, you should report the thread with broken links.

I've had this on my watch list for a long time now and still haven't gotten around to playing it. Since this is coming to steam however, I think I'll wait and buy it there. Good luck!!
Honestly, steam release would be the best time to play! The game is finished now, I just released the final chapter on my patreon this weekend. Now I'm working on redoing the early game visuals - some of the first few chapters are sort of rough, and I'd like to update and improve them prior to the steam release. As of right now I expect the steam release to be some time in late april, the entire rework process is going to take me a few weeks.

TL;DR once the steam release is ready, some of the visuals will be updated and improved.

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
The windows mixdrop link isn't working for me; do I have to make a mixdrop account and sign in for it?
ah, yeah..sometimes it doesn't work for me too.. for me, i tried another day..sometimes i got lucky and it work..:) there's no other way, using vpn is not working too..so just keep trying..:LOL:
i don't know about making account will work or not

Reactions: BigBlob69

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
Oh and just for an idea of what the visual rework will look like, I shared these on my patreon, but no reason not to share an example here too.

Here's a current ingame render. (Like I said, the early ones are rough!)

nikkispill3.png

Here's an updated version:

nikkispill3.png

I'll basically be doing stuff like that to all of the early game images over the next couple of weeks.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

As the title says. Technically it wasn't supposed to go live for a few more hours, but I won't be available at that time, and I'd rather put it out a couple hours early than almost a full day late.
Very tiny progress update as well: Rework for Ch1 is complete! On to Ch2!
As a reminder, Full patch notes located here:
Direct link here:

Enjoy!

Small Reminder: $5 tier access is temporary, as mentioned in a previous post. It will be removed prior to the steam release - Just FYI!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ch7 is officially Live

- Added over 2100 new renders, a dozen+ animations, and over 20k words. Chapter 7 brings our story to it's conclusion so it only seemed right it was the biggest release by far!

- Tweaked volleyball difficulty. If minigames are disabled, it remains unchanged. With them enabled, easy mode (erin) is still painfully easy... The other 2 have seen an increase in difficulty. As a side note, Erin win or lose has no effect other than dialogue and a few renders immediately following the match. Winning or losing with Nikki affects a scene, and winning or losing with Mary can have a major storyline effect. (Only if you're on a certain path. If you're not, it's the same as with Erin).

- Fixed Skeeball minigame - it was previously impossible to lose! Oops. You can now lose as intended.

- Fixed a few minor grammar/spelling issues. Hopefully I didn't add too many.

- New Gallery entries.

- Replaced (very low effort) splash screen. It's now 100% better!

- Added discord link to main menu. I don't actually use it ever (It is DEAD capital DEAD in there), but it *IS* the best way to contact me with bug reports, questions, or anything else. (Patreon message is 2nd best, Twitter is a very distant 4th. Carrier Pigeon is 3rd.)

- 29 New music tracks! Much wow!

I tested the hell out of the build, so hopefully there aren't any lingering bugs, but it seems like there's always one or two that make it through, so we'll see.

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes