3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
men loved Tanya from the beginning, playing the Mod sot its a bit strange this should be a harem game hope at least he get 2.
2 guy got shot in version 0.6, the Mc is the only guy left.
hope for the girls to girl up and take it.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
Anybody has a save for the scene with Stacey and Mary (ffm)?
Thanks!

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
First of all thanks for the update! Always appreciated.
I'm enjoying your VN quite a lot, but not using a mod I'm finding it difficult to sort out the earlier choice points that open or close possible paths. Apparently I'm on an Erin based path, which is fine as far as it goes, but I never intended to close off other options.As for the final scene, perhaps a better description of the three sets of choices might be helpful, especially the third choice. Yes, much as I hate mini-games I spent the time to improve my physical capabilities.

In any event, I'm looking forward to what comes next. Thank you for your hard work, it shows in the quality of your production.

Last edited:

jufot

May 15, 2021
noping123 great work with the latest chapter! I like the way the game's path materially differ, and how little choices from several chapters ago end up having an impact now.

The ending of chapter 6 has some brilliant variations, though I do worry about how much additional work that'll create for you down the line.

• Red Heart
Reactions: boobsrcool

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
First of all thanks for the update! Always appreciated.
I'm enjoying your VN quite a lot, but not using a mod I'm finding it difficult to sort out the earlier choice points that open or close possible paths. Apparently I'm on an Erin based path, which is fine as far as it goes, but I never intended to close off other options.As for the final scene, perhaps a better description of the three sets of choices might be helpful, especially the third choice. Yes, much as I hate mini-games I spent the time to improve my physical capabilities.

In any event, I'm looking forward to what comes next. Thank you for your hard work, it shows in the quality of your production.

Thank you for that.

I'll give you a cliffnotes version of a patreon post: your minigame stats affect the ending path for ch6 - 5 or less = bad ending. 5-9 or 9/10 and uneven (so 6/4,7/3,etc) ending #2. 9 or 10 and even (so 4/5 or 5/5), ending #3.

Without minigames, topx3 = ending #3, bottomx3 = bad ending, any other combo = ending #2.

If you make a few bad choices (specifically every single one I chose to track), AND have minigames disabled, the ending is slightly randomized. There's no randomization with minigames on, and none if you don't make ALL the bad choices.

As far as the path you're on.... Erin is default. To be on any other path, you have to actively pursue them. The absolute cutoff is midway through Ch4 (Before the date with erin, after the club), though the cutoff is likely earlier than that if you're not actively pursuing someone else. Mary is also locked out if you turn her down or act negatively towards her at ANY point. But the date scene in Ch4 is "the" cutoff point, effectively, so you need to decide before that.

Also, as far as "cutoffs" go, like I said, mary is cutoff if you ever turn her down or act negatively, and Nikki is cutoff either at the cutoff point, or if you act negatively towards her too many times. (She's forgiving, but only to a point).

The stuff like that isn't meant to be obfuscated, it's just hard to give any "clues" in-game without spoilers.

noping123 great work with the latest chapter! I like the way the game's path materially differ, and how little choices from several chapters ago end up having an impact now.

The ending of chapter 6 has some brilliant variations, though I do worry about how much additional work that'll create for you down the line.

Up until this point, the hardest part was NOT spoiling stuff in anything I wrote, since I've been trying to "lay seeds" for all sorts of stuff since back in CH2.

Reactions: cib64 and jufot

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
[VN] [Ren'Py] Alive [v0.6] [CSkin Games] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.24GB
Repack size: 494MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :)
if its possible can you please put a pixeldrain link?

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
This really should be a harem game.
I'm glad MC is the only male Alive and surrounded by all these girls. (Thank you Tonya!)

Seriously, the Stacy Mary threesome was great. Fuck freddy, glad he's dead.
Only bad part is now we probably lost Stacy due to her feeling so horrible freddy is dead.

Reactions: MrBenny

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
This really should be a harem game.
I'm glad MC is the only male Alive and surrounded by all these girls. (Thank you Tonya!)

Seriously, the Stacy Mary threesome was great. Fuck freddy, glad he's dead.
Only bad part is now we probably lost Stacy due to her feeling so horrible freddy is dead.

Bold of you to assume he's dead.

Or that Stacey would feel horrible if he is!

Actually I'd be pretty surprised if anyone was able to accurately guess whats going to happen.... though there's a couple different paths so maybe someone guesses one of them?

• Haha
Reactions: The ArcKnight

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.5 + WT by LaikDink + Gallery by @DarkAssassin#0166
Size 538 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
MEGA

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
can you update the port my friend?
thank you so much

• Angry
Reactions: estrada777
3.70 star(s) 22 Votes