3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
yeah i played with the minigames disabled. guess i will replay with them enabled next time.

Please note: I didn't upload the game here, so I can't vouch that it's correct, but I just ran though one more playtest of the official version, and it works correctly.

That is, more specifically:

When you get to the part that says "RUSH HIM", if you choose the bottom option 3x in a row after that, you get shot. If you choose ANY other combination, then you don't. I double checked it just now to be sure and it works correctly. So if you're choosing ANYTHING other than the bottom option 3x in a row, then the version you have is bugged.......

Actually, an edit:

There is one scenario where you can get shot without choosing that. If, much earlier in the game you cum inside Tonya when she tells you not to, AND get a blowjob from Erin in the cab, then the ending is randomized - this only happens if you do BOTH of the things I just mentioned. If that's the case, just choose any 3 options - if it doesn't work out, try again.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
guess i will try a few combos..but think the mc is out of shape since he doesn't do the workout minigame. yeah i guess it is bugged since i tried a few different combos and nothing worked. plus i was getting some errors during the playthrough of ch 6. guess i will try re downloading and try again another time.

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
guess i will try a few combos..but think the mc is out of shape since he doesn't do the workout minigame. yeah i guess it is bugged since i tried a few different combos and nothing worked. plus i was getting some errors during the playthrough of ch 6. guess i will try re downloading and try again another time.
So I just looked into it a little bit. It's impossible to get that ending with every possible combination. Here's the last thing I can say: *IF* you try multiple combos, and it always gives you that ending, then try intentionally choosing the bottom choice 3 times. I dissected my code a bit, and there is a scenario where every combination BUT the bottom one x3 gives you that ending.... it's very niche and rare, but it can happen.

So basically, if you choose the top x3 and you get it, and then you choose the bottom x3, and STILL get it.... something was changed in the version you have, and idk what so I can't help.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I've got no idea how to get Stacy and Mary scene.

It doesn't help that I don't want to screw over the best friend because i'm not a total twat.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Don't get it, after I was warned by Stacey, I shut Mary right down as I am into Erin but Stacey & Mary talk about MC swapping spit with Mary the night before on their date, which never happened???

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes