3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Alive [v0.6] [CSkin Games] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.24GB
Repack size: 494MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :)

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Hold up, that ending Does the LI (Mary in my case) get shot or is it always Mary. Also if she dies, fuck you man lmao.

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
Shot to the gut is survivable, but I swear if she dies, I'll skin you alive lmao.

Well, there is always one of the other chapter endings where she doesn't get shot! Then you don't have to worry about it! But yea, in the one you got, well, we'll see what happens. Wasn't it sad how she called out the MC's name then passed out though? Man that's rough.

Reactions: faradhii

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Well, there is always one of the other chapter endings where she doesn't get shot! Then you don't have to worry about it! But yea, in the one you got, well, we'll see what happens. Wasn't it sad how she called out the MC's name then passed out though? Man that's rough.
I'll have to do some pokin' around in new games with her route then to see if I missed something early on

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Well in all my playtroughs, Mary never get shoot. Dont know what you are on.

But in my case, first try,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
10/10 Cliffhanger

May 31, 2020
We are being tortured over here... Why is the redhead off-limit?! :cry: :ROFLMAO: :WutFace: and No, Tanya doesn't count... she's a bag full of cats :4Head:

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
i found this game a while back . Played it and liked it enough to put it on my watch list. but i don't know why, i mean there is No Harem, incest, pregnancy, or superpowers :cry::cautious::rolleyes: i just don't understand.... guess i will have to try again. there has got to be a good reason. :whistle: .:giggle: .;)

on an unrelated note; i understand many don't like MEGA :unsure:, i know not why, maybe it's a non-US thing. :sick: but i really wish it were possible to use so i would not have to leave my browser open for 3-5 hrs while waiting for it to download MixDrop or some other. :censored::mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: satan1972

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Ahh, remember this one. The irritating unemployed nerd guy,who's showering non-stop and cums in two seconds.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
i found this game a while back . Played it and liked it enough to put it on my watch list. but i don't know why, i mean there is No Harem, incest, pregnancy, or superpowers :cry::cautious::rolleyes: i just don't understand.... guess i will have to try again. there has got to be a good reason. :whistle: .:giggle: .;)

on an unrelated note; i understand many don't like MEGA :unsure:, i know not why, maybe it's a non-US thing. :sick: but i really wish it were possible to use so i would not have to leave my browser open for 3-5 hrs while waiting for it to download MixDrop or some other. :censored::mad:
Gofile is faster than MEGA. Got it both. 10-15 seconds max.

Reactions: Pinsel

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
And I'll leave everyone with this:

There is a reason I decided to learn Daz, as opposed to trying to produce 2d art of any kind.

Here is a quick sketch I did recently. Consider this an F95 exclusive.

View attachment 2065697

Now who wants to see a game comprised entirely of that?
`well, it the writing is good it'll still be better than what 'Disney ' is putting out

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
well..that was not a good ending. first there are missing items during some scenes with Nikki. then..mc gets shot no matter what he does ..and game over..

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
well..that was not a good ending. first there are missing items during some scenes with Nikki. then..mc gets shot no matter what he does ..and game over..

Well, idk what you mean by missing items, but, the 2nd part of your statement is definitely not true.

MC only gets shot in 2 scenarios: #1 you play with minigames disabled and choose the bottom option 3 times in a row. #2 you play with minigames enabled, and you skip/ignore the workout minigame more than half of the time.

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes