3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
And I'll leave everyone with this:

There is a reason I decided to learn Daz, as opposed to trying to produce 2d art of any kind.

Here is a quick sketch I did recently. Consider this an F95 exclusive.

1664201935491.png

Now who wants to see a game comprised entirely of that?

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.5 + WT by LaikDink + Gallery by @DarkAssassin#0166
Size 538 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
As always, updated my Anroid port.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
This is a really nice game. Non harem for once. I hope there'll be future scenes with Stacy soon, not behind Freddie's back tho, the dude doesn't deserves that. Either they break up or better yet Freddie suddenly awaken his voyeur fetish would be nice :p.
Btw what's with Tonya? She just randomly talked to me once but then nothing else happned.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1664528037681.png

Chapter 6 Progress
1- this week total before taking a break for a bit: up to 400 total renders done
2- last weekend: all about animations
3- last week: been working pretty steadily through the week,
....now up over 300 renders done.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Chaosguy and sava75

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This is a really nice game. Non harem for once. I hope there'll be future scenes with Stacy soon, not behind Freddie's back tho, the dude doesn't deserves that. Either they break up or better yet Freddie suddenly awaken his voyeur fetish would be nice :p.
Btw what's with Tonya? She just randomly talked to me once but then nothing else happned.
I'm not sure Stacy is going to be an option.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Not a bad story so far, but, ummm, this seems a bit of an implausible stretch just to keep one character involved in the story:

just saiyan custom lebooof.gif

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
Not a bad story so far, but, ummm, this seems a bit of an implausible stretch just to keep one character involved in the story:

View attachment 2096663

I think I have some sort of uncanny radar. I always seem to check this site at the exact moment someone posts here.

Anyway... you're right! Full disclosure? The original draft of the story, didn't have choices. It was fully linear/kinetic, and Nikki was *the* only choice. Early on in development I realized I really didn't like that, and I could do more interesting things with both the story and the characters if I changed it (I ended up re-writing 90% of the stuff from my original draft). I still wanted to keep the core story though, and I realized pretty early on that it sort of 100% relied on that happening (which... if dating Nikki, makes 10x more sense), and fought with a bunch of different ways to make it happen. Eventually after trying about 20 different ideas I didn't like, I just settled on "You know what? Fuck it. We'll go with convenience for the sake of it". It's a little contrived, yes, but it's not actually out of character for the MC either, so I felt like it was fine to toss in a little storytelling convenience.

My personal excuse is, during their date, when she mentioned her longing for the beach and how she'd love to get away, the MC read into it and decided to do her a solid. So contrived, yea definitely, but after testing a ton of options I felt it was the best one!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I think I have some sort of uncanny radar. I always seem to check this site at the exact moment someone posts here.

Anyway... you're right! Full disclosure? The original draft of the story, didn't have choices. It was fully linear/kinetic, and Nikki was *the* only choice. Early on in development I realized I really didn't like that, and I could do more interesting things with both the story and the characters if I changed it (I ended up re-writing 90% of the stuff from my original draft). I still wanted to keep the core story though, and I realized pretty early on that it sort of 100% relied on that happening (which... if dating Nikki, makes 10x more sense), and fought with a bunch of different ways to make it happen. Eventually after trying about 20 different ideas I didn't like, I just settled on "You know what? Fuck it. We'll go with convenience for the sake of it". It's a little contrived, yes, but it's not actually out of character for the MC either, so I felt like it was fine to toss in a little storytelling convenience.

My personal excuse is, during their date, when she mentioned her longing for the beach and how she'd love to get away, the MC read into it and decided to do her a solid. So contrived, yea definitely, but after testing a ton of options I felt it was the best one!
Weird, because as I played I felt like I was being pushed to date Mary and ignore Nikki. Mary feels like a de facto girlfriend, especially considering how she takes being turned down. Sure inviting Nikki "because she needs a day at the beach" seems odd but not much more than Mary's breakdown and telling you to avoid the coffee shop because she was rejected and then still going to the beach with the MC. I know she's bff's with <insert name I forgot> but I could also see her passing on the trip because of the awkwardness of the whole thing.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
First off, I think this story is pretty good. The way the choices are done in this game, though not a problem, is done in a way that I only like to play once the story is finished. So, I will be back, once it is finished. Putting you on follow on Patreon, so I can pay for it once it is done.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Like the title says! Direct link can be found here:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1669558259415.png

Ch6 is barely out of the gates, and here I am working on CH7 already!
Today I finished the basic outline of the chapter.

Full change/update log:

1669558313874.png

Chapter 6 - Continuation of the story! Chapter 6 contains around ~950 static renders, and over 30 animations.

- added a new minigame. As always if you've opted out previously it will play out a bit differently. The minigame is intentionally extremely easy - I may adjust the difficulty at some point to be a bit harder but I decided to leave it as relative easy-mode for now.

- Fixed a bunch of typos. Probably added a few more.

- 13 new music tracks as well. Chapter 5 had a ton, less so in CH6 since many of the chapter 5 ones still fit very well. Expect some new stuff for chapter 7.

- Re-did entire android build for compression purposes. Android apks have an effective max size of 2gb - redid compression on most images and sound. Chapter 6 android release is about 1.1gb. (For reference Ch5 was 1.7gb). There may be a very slight loss in quality, but hopefully it's not too much. I'd love some feedback on this if anyone plays android versions.

- Added a couple of shoutouts.... at least 1 more is planned already for CH7. (I bet you know who you are.)

- Created at least 3 new bugs I haven't discovered in all my playtesting... or maybe not. But Probably.

1669558327849.png
I'll have a few small updates over the next couple of weeks. I also plan on doing a major write-up explaining how a few things in CH6 work - but that will wait until after it's gone live to all tiers.

For now, Enjoy!

Reactions: Chaosguy

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
First of all this game has so much to recommend it, initially I was put off by the first mini games but now that system is ironed out, even playing the mini games works. The writing is way above average and I love the characters. I have been wracking my brain to figure out what is bothering me about the game and why it isn't one of the top ten Ren'Py games on this site and I think I have found the answer, at least the answer for me:

Reactions: Nirvana96

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
First of all this game has so much to recommend it, initially I was put off by the first mini games but now that system is ironed out, even playing the mini games works. The writing is way above average and I love the characters. I have been wracking my brain to figure out what is bothering me about the game and why it isn't one of the top ten Ren'Py games on this site and I think I have found the answer, at least the answer for me:

First off, honestly, thank you for the kind words. If I'm being totally transparent, I know my art hasn't always been the best, but I always felt my writing was my strong point until recently. The last few weeks I've been having some doubts about that part of it all, so even reading a comment like this really helps.

Regarding your spoiler though..... all that tells me is you most definitely have not played chapter 6 (available now through patreon, which means it'll be here soon enough I reckon).

Is that a spoiler? Nah.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Reactions: Punto

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I was wondering why this game flew below my radar untill i search for the keyword harem, and found that the Dev wants to have a single LI for story reasons.

Its great, but its not for me, having to replay the whole game with each LI just to see it completely is not for me

Anyway, it looks like a good game, good luck Dev

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes