3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
You right - it's not a movie, or a true story. It is really good though!

And good news! they are! Every single one can be avoided with the proper playthrough. Certain decisions will force scenes, but those decisions are always avoidable, and you can take a path to avoid them all!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bloodguard

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
How do you get into the bathroom with tanya after she sends you a pick of her pussy saying dump the chick you are with now and come get some of this instead?

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
How do you get into the bathroom with tanya after she sends you a pick of her pussy saying dump the chick you are with now and come get some of this instead?

Lol..

You don't. I'm not gonna say why... just that there's a reason. but yea. you don't. this chapter is heavier on story, light on sex. ch4.... will probably be different.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Lol..

You don't. I'm not gonna say why... just that there's a reason. but yea. you don't. this chapter is heavier on story, light on sex. ch4.... will probably be different.
So... there is a chick that you meet then fuck in the bathroom, then invite her over the next day to fuck her in the ass, then the next you get to say you are "her man", and fuck her again right on the table giving her an nice big cream pie... Then you out to bar and run in to some other chick you barely know that may or may not have sucked your dick, and this new chick gets in a huge argument with a girl you smashed it with 3 times already and are her boyfriend kinda... then she texts you a picture of her snootchie and says "Come meet me in the bathroom get rid of that girl" and... you have no way to be like, "Hey I gotta take a shit real quick. I'll be back in a few minutes..."

Your game is great in a lot of ways, and I love it... The models on several of the girls you use are gorgeous, and there are plenty of choices... Unfortunately, there are some parts I really hate about it too! Just sometimes it feels like... There is just no choice about a situation you should DEFINITELY have a choice about, and this generates logical inconsistencies in the MC making his personality strange. I'll give an example:

Early on when first meeting Tanya: You have NO OPTION to not go to the bathroom with her. It would be easy to say, "Maybe some other time, but I am not looking for a quick fling!" rejecting her... No new renders needed for declining her first offer... The fact you did not do this makes a solid rule for your main character he is a man who "Can not resist sex at least when it comes to Tanya." not ideal, but I am not going to knock it. Sometimes unavoidable sex scenes happen for the greater good! However, this first scene totally proves MC to be a man who dont' want to say no to Tanya and getting at that pussy if given the opportunity.

To later on have NO OPTION but to avoid a totally nude text from Tanya when she is in the bathroom... and just ignore it... a lot of players would want to "Go to tanya!" in that moment. It breaks the rule that was established earlier... MC is a man who "Can not resist sex at least when it comes to Tanya"...

Forced into having the sex, then forced into not having the sex when it is put right on the table like that... Who knows if some other guy is going to smash Tanya in that bathroom as she is horny and ready to go in desperate need of cock and this whole thing turns into some huge NTR flame war. You can't leave the pussy hanging like with no option to go for it after it being unavoidable before...

Other than that 1 more thing I found a bit annoying about the game... The phone mechanics. I'd like menu pop ups instead of screen pop ups when dealing with the phone. You gotta click the little phone in the corner, and then click the persons name... then click the message, or look at the pic, then click close the phone button every time. I think it would be sweet if at start of game you could choose phone settings so it gives you "Menu Choices" instead of "Phone Screen Pop Ups" so everyone can play it how they want... An alternative solution if it is kept in there as screen pop ups to make it automatically open the phone every time it asks you to open the phone. No need to click phone auto pops up. Then after you complete a message no need to close it manually it just feels slightly not user friendly the way it is coded in right now where it makes you click each and every little thing... It's not so annoying if you just play the game once or twice, but after you play it a few times after some replay it starts to grind away at the soul in a bad way becoming an "annoyance" instead of a "fun feature".

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
To later on have NO OPTION but to avoid a totally nude text from Tanya when she is in the bathroom... and just ignore it... a lot of players would want to "Go to tanya!" in that moment. It breaks the rule that was established earlier... MC is a man who "Can not resist sex at least when it comes to Tanya"...

I'll have to check this - might be a coding error. I might have messed it up. The intention was that the text message isn't recieved until after you've already left - so that it's too late to go back. You're right - if it's recieved while you're still there, it's a logical fallacy, but it wasn't meant to be. (It's also the reason it's not a forced message. Some messages the game won't continue until you address them, that is one of the ones that just shows up and you can check it or not.). It's quite possible I added that bit of code during one of my "26 hrs without sleep" marathons and put it in the wrong spot.

Edit: to be specific, the timeline goes like this. Argument w/her (or not. it only happens if you met her the first time), you continue conversation, she goes to the bar. She gets an idea and heads to the bathroom, erin wants to leave, you get up and head out, you're on the road and driving when you recieve the message (So at the drop-off at the house is the first time you should be able to get it. I double checked and I did put it earlier than I meant to. Oops. I'll have to fix that. It's not worth a patch I don't think, but still.)

Regarding the phone stuff - I honestly went back and forth with it. I considered the automatic popup, the reason I didn't do it that way was because - in ch2 there's 1, in ch3 there's 2, and later on they'll be more frequent - right now most messages except the ones mentioned are mandatory, the ones i just listed are optional (they show up, but you're not forced to address them). That is going to happen more and more often - my thought process was, if I don't do it the way I did, people would get used to just waiting for the popup, and not check any of the optional ones later on.

I could be wrong here, and maybe the other way is better, but I did consider it and did it the way it is for that reason.

Edit: Also why would you be that guy and mention those words. Seriously don't say those letters in here. It's never happening, so just put that out of your mind. thanks.

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
I double checked and I did put it earlier than I meant to. Oops. I'll have to fix that. It's not worth a patch I don't think, but still.)
Oh. I see what I did there. Lol that's dumb.

I originally had it in the right spot.... lol this is dumb. So, I usually build the renders in order... but don't always actually RENDER them in order. I don't add dialogue/etc to the code until I have the renders finished. (when I test I wanna see the whole thing and make sure the image works with everything else). I added that line in(since it was one of the things i was testing) but skipped a lot of the 2nd half of the bar code (and the stuff in the car) as well as the car stuff and skipped right to the next scene since those renders were all already finished.....

Then when the rest of the renders were done, I went back, coded it all in... that small code block (its like 4 lines) was supposed to go in the middle of all the stuff I was adding (after the bar, right before the car, so it is first seen in the car) - instead I just neglected to move it down and left it in the middle of the bar.

That... is a dumb mistake. Oh well. Mostly likely what happened was I intended to do it after I added the additional code.... and got distracted by something shiny. (more likely I passed out and forgot about it the next morning. This is why keeping notes is important).

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I'll have to check this - might be a coding error. I might have messed it up. The intention was that the text message isn't recieved until after you've already left - so that it's too late to go back. You're right - if it's recieved while you're still there, it's a logical fallacy, but it wasn't meant to be. (It's also the reason it's not a forced message. Some messages the game won't continue until you address them, that is one of the ones that just shows up and you can check it or not.). It's quite possible I added that bit of code during one of my "26 hrs without sleep" marathons and put it in the wrong spot.

Edit: to be specific, the timeline goes like this. Argument w/her (or not. it only happens if you met her the first time), you continue conversation, she goes to the bar. She gets an idea and heads to the bathroom, erin wants to leave, you get up and head out, you're on the road and driving when you recieve the message (So at the drop-off at the house is the first time you should be able to get it. I double checked and I did put it earlier than I meant to. Oops. I'll have to fix that. It's not worth a patch I don't think, but still.)

Regarding the phone stuff - I honestly went back and forth with it. I considered the automatic popup, the reason I didn't do it that way was because - in ch2 there's 1, in ch3 there's 2, and later on they'll be more frequent - right now most messages except the ones mentioned are mandatory, the ones i just listed are optional (they show up, but you're not forced to address them). That is going to happen more and more often - my thought process was, if I don't do it the way I did, people would get used to just waiting for the popup, and not check any of the optional ones later on.

I could be wrong here, and maybe the other way is better, but I did consider it and did it the way it is for that reason.

Edit: Also why would you be that guy and mention those words. Seriously don't say those letters in here. It's never happening, so just put that out of your mind. thanks.

What you could do to fix that Tanya thing is...

Make it so the 1st Tanya scene can be dodged... "I'm not looking for a quickie." something like that from MC... but she still likes him! Actually probably more because he resisted...

Then later on in part 3... If, and only if you resisted the first time you get to go into the bathroom and fuck the shit out of Tanya as you already got the renders from that from the previous engagement. Moving it from point A to point B... This text only comes if you avoided it the first time. Really turn down a 2nd offer?

Reactions: Bloodguard

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

mc stats/timers // rp // girl´s var´s

mc.png rp.png tonya.png

choices detection/outcome

choice.png

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

how to use : Link

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

ren.png ren2.png ren3.png ren4.png

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at Link, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)

Last edited:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Dont like it. As simple as that. It is just one of those games; the "A Meet 'n Fuck" variety. Bye and good luck.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Sure. None of the ones you listed will be in this game, nor will incest. Overall this game will remain "fairly" vanilla. This is getting WAY ahead of things, but I do already have a story planned for another game (which, unless someone wants to come along and do renders for it in which case I can do both at once, I will finish this game entirely before I get to it), and a "basic idea" of another. NONE of them will contain any of the ones you listed, except for the sharing/mmf and dom tag (which again, won't be in this game, but may be in future ones if I get there).

As far as this one goes, it'll remain relatively vanilla (at least by the standards of this site). The only real "fetish" I can think of that might make an appearance is feet. It's something I've never been into personally, and always stayed away from but... idk. Making this game seems to have awakened something in me. We'll see.

Also, this will *NOT* be a harem game. (My next one I have planned is, but again, that's looking way way ahead.)
I will probably skip this game since it's not harem but would like to know first if you are locked earlier to one girl or the decision to lock to one girl is just very later on, i really don't like to replay games because I was forced to only have one LI i just replay games if I really like them that's why. I like to catch em all, I usually just avoid LI that are sluts since they are a turn off as a LI.
Are the mini games already skipable without affecting the story?

Probably will just wait for the Harem game when you do one because I liked the models in previews just hope that if you really end to put the sharing(mmf) in one of your games it will not be in the harem one, first because harem doesn't match with that crap tag and second because even if it's avoidable im in the group majority that skip games with that tag even when avoidable.

If you could clear this questions would be appreciated, ty in advance.

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
What you could do to fix that Tanya thing is...

Make it so the 1st Tanya scene can be dodged... "I'm not looking for a quickie." something like that from MC... but she still likes him! Actually probably more because he resisted...

Then later on in part 3... If, and only if you resisted the first time you get to go into the bathroom and fuck the shit out of Tanya as you already got the renders from that from the previous engagement. Moving it from point A to point B... This text only comes if you avoided it the first time. Really turn down a 2nd offer?

I woke up in a bad mood so I'm gonna watch what I say...

No. I appreciate the feedback, but no. It doesn't need to be "fixed". Ok it does in that the code needs to be fixed and moved to the correct spot. Aside from that, it's fine the way it is. If you don't like it... well hey, what can you do. But I'm not changing anything (except bugs).

Dont like it. As simple as that. It is just one of those games; the "A Meet 'n Fuck" variety. Bye and good luck.
K. You're totally entitled to your opinion. Bye.

I will probably skip this game since it's not harem but would like to know first if you are locked earlier to one girl or the decision to lock to one girl is just very later on, i really don't like to replay games because I was forced to only have one LI i just replay games if I really like them that's why. I like to catch em all, I usually just avoid LI that are sluts since they are a turn off as a LI.
I'm gonna skip most of your questions because I either dont have an answer or I've already answered them - but it depends. Some you can be locked out of early on, some the "decision" point comes later, I'm not saying more than that, except that in the current stage of the game, there's only 1 person you can be truly locked off from.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I woke up in a bad mood so I'm gonna watch what I say...

No. I appreciate the feedback, but no. It doesn't need to be "fixed". Ok it does in that the code needs to be fixed and moved to the correct spot. Aside from that, it's fine the way it is. If you don't like it... well hey, what can you do. But I'm not changing anything (except bugs).

K. You're totally entitled to your opinion. Bye.

I'm gonna skip most of your questions because I either dont have an answer or I've already answered them - but it depends. Some you can be locked out of early on, some the "decision" point comes later, I'm not saying more than that, except that in the current stage of the game, there's only 1 person you can be truly locked off from.
surprised_long_neck_surprise.jpg
ha.jpg
facepalm.jpg

evilgrim

Jul 28, 2018
I have 3 pictures in the gallery locked , i have Gaby ch1 , Erin ch2 , and stacey Home , how do i get the other 3 ?

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
Those are all Tonya...... the tonya path starts at the bar in Ch1 (instead of going to the club).

Dec 11, 2021
Will try it our because of picture 5... some people fighting and someone else gets a blow job lying on the ground...

Regards
Daniel

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes