3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
I want to wish the Dev (noping123) luck with this. For me, it's a pass. I was going to give it this update to see where I would land, but having to start over (and I FULLY understand why not saying that's the reason) for a VN I was already leaning towards stopping... I am passing on this at this time.
I have not found many single LI VNs that I truly enjoy so I tend to lean towards harem or at the very least multiple LI's at the end of the VN since I usually like to be with all of them. There are very few times where I lock out an LI, but I always want the choice to be with as many as possible. I know Devs are trying to give replay value, but for me, I am not a fan of repeating too many VNs trying to figure out which decisions to make to get the different endings.
That all said, there is NOTHING wrong with this VN. For what I have delved into, the story is good, the renders are good and for those who enjoy single LI focused VNs, I would definitely recommend this. So once again, good luck Noping, and I do wish you the best... it's just not for me personally.

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in this comment are strictly my own and do not necessarily reflect those affiliated with this thread.

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
I want to wish the Dev (noping123) luck with this. For me, it's a pass. I was going to give it this update to see where I would land, but having to start over (and I FULLY understand why not saying that's the reason) for a VN I was already leaning towards stopping... I am passing on this at this time.
I have not found many single LI VNs that I truly enjoy so I tend to lean towards harem or at the very least multiple LI's at the end of the VN since I usually like to be with all of them. There are very few times where I lock out an LI, but I always want the choice to be with as many as possible. I know Devs are trying to give replay value, but for me, I am not a fan of repeating too many VNs trying to figure out which decisions to make to get the different endings.
That all said, there is NOTHING wrong with this VN. For what I have delved into, the story is good, the renders are good and for those who enjoy single LI focused VNs, I would definitely recommend this. So once again, good luck Noping, and I do wish you the best... it's just not for me personally.

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in this comment are strictly my own and do not necessarily reflect those affiliated with this thread.

No worries - -thanks for the positive comments. Some people prefer different styles, there's nothing wrong with that.

I will make one note - I actually personally would prefer to be making a harem type game - it'd make some of the work I have to do easier. The reason it's not isn't a replay value thing - but story. Part of the story I have planned for later on, just wouldn't make any sense in a harem setting - it *has* to be single LI for the story to work. I won't elaborate more than that - but yea. I look forward to making another game if I don't go broke making this one -- the rough idea I have in mind would allow me a lot more creative freedom as I go along -- while this one I'm sort of stuck into the story I've created. (I still feel good about the story, but there have been one or two times I've thought "hey wouldn't it be cool if... wait no that makes no sense, nevermind).

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
I haven't seen many stories where the harem really makes sense. The rare times it happens is when there is a fantasy universe.

Otherwise, many other games are fake harems, and in fact the choice of LI is postponed until the end of the game.

Here from what I understand from the story the goal is not to frustrate us with several girls but "only one to choose". We seem to be in an introduction, a prologue, which explains to us how all the characters (who do not all know each other) find themselves together in the scene shown in image 5 of the preview and which is the first scene of the game.

Reactions: Motion11

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
I haven't seen many stories where the harem really makes sense. The rare times it happens is when there is a fantasy universe.

Otherwise, many other games are fake harems, and in fact the choice of LI is postponed until the end of the game.

Here from what I understand from the story the goal is not to frustrate us with several girls but "only one to choose". We seem to be in an introduction, a prologue, which explains to us how all the characters (who do not all know each other) find themselves together in the scene shown in image 5 of the preview and which is the first scene of the game.

To be fair - the game I have in mind, is very much "fantasy universe" (the basic opening plot is a guy finds a mystical artifact that allows him to re-shape reality at will, but he doesnt know how to use or control it, hilarity ensues).

And yes, you're right. I'll flat out confirm it because I was trying to make it obvious - the opening scene is a "flash-forward" (or the game so far is a flash-back, you pick), and the story to this point has been working towards that opening scene. Eventually we get there, and go from there.

Reactions: 1happyday

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

Technically these are all fantasy universes (none of them are real) but I see what you mean and understand the devs intent.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017

Suppose there is this male protagonist... Suppose he has a big fat cock... Suppose he is a very wealthy millionaire, and very handsome... Why shouldn't be able to land multiple females if he is capable of both satisfying and supporting them all? Do you think any of these women would rather be better off with the relatively ugly unhung broke man instead? No... You don't need to be a wizard king with a pet dragon to make that realistic.

To be fair sometimes a harem doesn't really make sense as you have pointed out... I hate when I see a "Weak Male Protagonist" build a harem some how.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0 + WT by LaikDink + Gallery unlock by DarkAssassin

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 769 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
But posing could need some more work, hands and arms placement is exagerated or blatantly stock.

You know what's funny about that?

Aside from a total of about.... 10? maybe 15? images of people walking, *none* of the poses are stock. Even the ones that start from a "stock" base pose are changed a lot from the starting point. Many I just did myself from a basic standing (or sitting) pose.

Actually Ch1 I don't really remember anymore. It might be more so. But 2 and 3, I've found most "stock" poses suck, so I did it all myself except for walking.

You're totally entitled to think it sucks. And there are a lot of words you could use to describe it. But "stock" isn't one of them.

Edit: there might be a couple basic "standing" poses that aren't modified too much now that I think about it, but even those number in the low teens at most.

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
I was saying stock because I see a lot of clipping, overtwist or overbend on fingers and arms. It's time consuming to fix and a nightmare sometimes when using dforce stuff.

I'm not trying to change your mind here - it's clear you don't like it and that's fine. I will say though, 90% of that is intentional. What I often do with the majority of poses - is I do them myself. (As in physically. I get out of my chair... or sit in it depending, and do the pose myself). If I can do it with ease, it's fine. If it's in any way painful or awkward or whatever, i fix it. - that's also how I set up some poses. I talk through the dialogue myself as if I'm saying it - and I pay attention to my hand/body movements - and just use those.

And many times a "pose" I can do myself, daz CAN'T do because of rotation limits - so I turn them off. For example, the thumb rotation is daz is way too strict. There are tons of things I can do with my own thumb, that daz can NOT without turning rotation limits off.

Every now and then, I might miss a few but - as far as clipping? It's my intention it's rare. If you're seeing a lot of it, feel free to PM me examples because I try to catch every instance of it and fix it - maybe I missed some... maybe I missed a bunch and that'd honestly piss me off and I'd want to fix it. The rest is almost always intentional. If I can do it myself, then so can the character.

Seriously. I know it's a lot to ask, but if you can PM me examples of clipping, it'd be really helpful. Like I said the rotation stuff is usually intentional, but the clipping is not. If I knew where I was missing examples, not just can I fix them for next release, but it'd give me a better idea what to look out for moving forward.

Edit: Oh. The first image. We're gonna pretend that doesn't exist.

The images from early CH1 are terrible. I had no idea what I was doing. Anything from end of Ch1 or CH2 or 3 that has issues I'd be bothered by. Early ch1, I know those suck :(

Reactions: xXx_BingChillin_xXx

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

After a bit of an existential crisis, I managed to get hard at work on CH4. What's done so far? Some of the writing, rendering on the first few scenes has begun, as well as work on the first few animations of the chapter. Normally I do everything in order - but the way the chapter is design, it's going to be better for my workflow to do things a bit out of order this time around. The first animation is done, currently working on the second one... out of... I'm not exactly sure. 7? 9? 14? Somewhere in there. Maybe a bit more maybe a bit less I don't know. I have the scenes worked out basically, I just have to play it by ear as I'm going along. It's going to be a decent amount though for this chapter.

FYI Chapter 3 is also now out on - it's actually been there for a few days due to a slight clerical error, but we won't talk about that. (Paperwork type stuff has never been my strong suit.)

So. Discord! Ever since I created it, it's been mostly a ghost town - a few discussions between me and others now and then, but mostly nothing. That's primarily my fault. I'm not exactly the most socially outgoing person out there, plus 90% of the time I'm around I'm working on the next release - but starting sometime next week I am making a few changes in that regard. First, patreon discord integration! I'll be setting up a couple new patron only discord channels - the first of which is will be effectively a WiP channel - where I'll be posting WIP renders as they're created. Not every render is going to show up there, and I'm going to keep anything overtly spoilery private until release, but a decent amount will show up. Note that these are WiP images, and not necessarily the final deal. (Note: I'll also end up posting renders that come out absolutely terribly that will never be used because... idk I find it funny when I spend time on something and it just looks absolutely horrid. I have a weird sense of humor. Normally those just get discard instantly, but why not post my failures before discarding them for eternity. I'll also be posting a bunch that *will* be used). I also have a couple other small discord plans - but we'll hold off on announcing those for a moment.
I also have.... not an announcement. But an announcement about an announcement. I'm not going to say much until things are finalized because things can sometimes change quickly - but I have a plan for something in the works that will deserve an announcement.

Also - polls galore! Along with this post, I'm putting up a couple public polls. Please take a second or two to answer - it'll help me a lot going forward. I also have a couple patron only polls that'll be showing up soon regarding the future of one particular aspect of the game - that'll show up a bit later. For now just a few informative ones to give me a slightly better sense of things.

And that's it for now. I'm taking a quick break for an hour, then I'll be working the rest of the day on animations for Ch4 - that'll be most of the week for me. I'll have more updates next week as I begin to roll some stuff out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: rKnight

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
It's ok so far and I'll definitely keep playing but the one thing I don't like about it is the rush to choose between girls. I don't know who all the LIs are in this game, but you barely have time to get to know people before everyone's like you need to choose who to be with right away. Let me hang out with them first before you start pushing a choice. Outside of that I enjoyed it. So good luck dev on your adventure.

DetroitAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
It's ok so far and I'll definitely keep playing but the one thing I don't like about it is the rush to choose between girls. I don't know who all the LIs are in this game, but you barely have time to get to know people before everyone's like you need to choose who to be with right away. Let me hang out with them first before you start pushing a choice. Outside of that I enjoyed it. So good luck dev on your adventure.
I haven't played this game yet but I second this, like it's fine if you want to make a single Li game but at least give the players a chance to get to know each Li well enough before being forced to choose one. With that said, is the red head an Li or is that the friends girlfriend? She looks hotter than the other girls from the screenshots I've seen, just my opinion of course and a lil question before I decide whether to give this one a play or not.

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
I haven't played this game yet but I second this, like it's fine if you want to make a single Li game but at least give the players a chance to get to know each Li well enough before being forced to choose one. With that said, is the red head an Li or is that the friends girlfriend? She looks hotter than the other girls from the screenshots I've seen, just my opinion of course and a lil question before I decide whether to give this one a play or not.
Sure I'll answer this. Are you pushed to make a choice? In one case, yes - in the other cases, not really. (Specifically if you pursue one character in particular you get pushed to make a choice, but not otherwise). Are you forced to make a choice? No, not yet. You will be eventually, but for now nothing is "locked in".

And the direct answer is - she's the MC's best friend's girlfriend. The less direct answer is...... she's a very important character and I'll leave it at that because I don't want to drop any future spoilers.

DetroitAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Sure I'll answer this. Are you pushed to make a choice? In one case, yes - in the other cases, not really. (Specifically if you pursue one character in particular you get pushed to make a choice, but not otherwise). Are you forced to make a choice? No, not yet. You will be eventually, but for now nothing is "locked in".

And the direct answer is - she's the MC's best friend's girlfriend. The less direct answer is...... she's a very important character and I'll leave it at that because I don't want to drop any future spoilers.
So all LIs are still available? comments doesn't seem to agree lol

Hottest girl in the game is not an Li nor an fi and she's your best mate's... Well, mate, such a bummer.

Reactions: Teddy 369

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
So all LIs are still available? comments doesn't seem to agree lol

Hottest girl in the game is not an Li nor an fi and she's your best mate's... Well, mate, such a bummer.
Yes they're all still available. Mostly. There *is* a path you can take to completely lock one out, but nothing that actually locks you in to one yet.

I'll be completely honest with you. If the decision to play this game or not comes down to "Can I fuck the redhead?" then it's probably not a game you'd enjoy even if you can. That's my personal opinion anyway.

• Angry
Reactions: Teddy 369

DetroitAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Yes they're all still available. Mostly. There *is* a path you can take to completely lock one out, but nothing that actually locks you in to one yet.

I'll be completely honest with you. If the decision to play this game or not comes down to "Can I fuck the redhead?" then it's probably not a game you'd enjoy even if you can. That's my personal opinion anyway.
Locked paths aren't a problem if not rushed and players are given the opportunity to get to know the LIs long enough before having to make the" lock " choice.

No, the redhead being an Li or not is not the driving factor for whether I want to play the game or not, a good story without any forced content is all one can ask for. Of course its a bummer that the hottest girl imo is the mates girlfriend and assumingly "off limits" but Li or not if the game and overall story is good I won't mind the former.

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
Locked paths aren't a problem if not rushed and players are given the opportunity to get to know the LIs long enough before having to make the" lock " choice.

No, the redhead being an Li or not is not the driving factor for whether I want to play the game or not, a good story without any forced content is all one can ask for. Of course its a bummer that the hottest girl imo is the mates girlfriend and assumingly "off limits" but Li or not if the game and overall story is good I won't mind the former.

Fair. Whether or not you like the story... I can't say. Some people like it, some people hate it, some people are "cautiously optimistic". What I will say is, 1 LI can be locked out before you get a chance to really know her. That's on purpose. The rest, for now there's just a few "minor" decisions - starting with the next release you'll start to have to make decisions on who to spend more time with, (which in turn will make it more difficult to switch gears -although not impossible. That just makes sense. If you spend all your time with 1 girl and ignore the other, it wouldn't make sense if you could just switch with ease halfway through) - but the actual "Locked in" choice doesn't happen until....... idk. Later.

Oh. And as far as forced content goes? It's a story driven game, so a lot of the non-sexual content is forced. (In other words, stuff that will drive the story. Such as a date with one of the LI's. It's forced, it happens, there's no way out of it). Sexual encounters? None are forced. - unless*

Certain encounters are forced based on decisions. That is to say - for now, there are *always* paths you can take to avoid encounters with anyone, but certain decisions will force an encounter. For example, there's a scene in chapter 1 with Tonya - there's an earlier decision you can make. If you make it one way, you *WILL* have sex with her, and you won't get another opportunity to opt out of it. If you make the other decision, you never meet her, and you don't have sex with her. (In that case you meet someone else, and you have the choice to have sex with that person or not). Some people consider that "forced" - I disagree. You have a choice - one choice leads to a specific outcome, the other choice leads to a different one.

Ultimately it's up to everyone to decide what they enjoy and what they don't. I'll just keep making the game I want to make. If others enjoy it, that's great. If not, that's cool, there's plenty of other games out there and I'm sure you'll find some you like.

Reactions: wongsinthink
3.70 star(s) 22 Votes