2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
the last thing i can say about that is. ATM theres nothing to indicate that she (they) will be a LI for MC. at the moment it just seems like they're thrown in there for the sake of a sex scene and to show his boss gets down.

terrible choice for a harem game to show another dude getting it on but again just my opinion.
I completely agree with you. Even in a romance only game, I don't want to see it or know about it and if it's a choice to watch something and I don't watch it, it shouldn't be brought up later.
I agree, too. It's a terrible choice and I don't understand why devs of supposed harem games think that it would be a good decision. I mean, if I meet a woman with her husband and they have a healthy relationship, I know that something might happen behind closed doors, but I don't want to see or hear about it. Keep that for games with voyeurism (not talking about masturbation), cheating (on MC), sharing and NTR content. In harem and romance games I would gladly wait 5-10 updates without any action before seeing shit like what you mentioned.

Menzo

Oct 9, 2018
Is the MC a older adult(around 30) or a young adult(around 18)?The reason I'm asking the render of the mc he looks like a man around 30.
After the dinner with the mother and daughter, the MC explains he woke up from a 10 year coma 8 years before the start of the game. So I would expect he is closer to 40 than to 30.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
the idea isnt bad BUT the big nono is another dude getting on with girls in mc´s radar....thats why im out....i hate watch other dudes fuck the girls while you have to live with it....nope even if he is his satandaddy luring his unknown son in...but i bet there are a ton of guys who give a shit if there are other dudes plowing the girls instead of the mc...i´m not.....

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
i am not whining - just telling how it's commonly done all over the world.
Tracking versions of all the games, then you think 0.1 -> 0.11 = 10 updates, enough content, so let's play - just to recognize it's basicially just a small patch. That's just annoying. You could instead just throw dices to give version numbers - would be the same outcome.

EDIT:
Not implying anything, but IF the dev did that versionning on purpose to attract more users (thinking that's a lot of content), that would be an ass-move) (big emphasize on "IF" and "would be")
I doubt it's an 'ass-move' by the dev. But, these are indie devs, not held to 'Big-time' standards and shouldn't be held to them. People are REALLY going to hate me for my versioning once I release and I truly don't give a shit. Not, THAT"S an 'ass-move'. But, what do you expect from an asshole?

I agree, too. It's a terrible choice and I don't understand why devs of supposed harem games think that it would be a good decision. I mean, if I meet a woman with her husband and they have a healthy relationship, I know that something might happen behind closed doors, but I don't want to see or hear about it. Keep that for games with voyeurism (not talking about masturbation), cheating (on MC), sharing and NTR content. In harem and romance games I would gladly wait 5-10 updates without any action before seeing shit like what you mentioned.
It's just a way, my opinion here, to bring in more lewd scenes for the perverted masses. People like us, the few who don't need or want it, sometimes are forced to see and know about it. Other times we have the choice to see it and then punched with the knowledge of it, by having someone bring it up. I personally don't want that. I know a hubby/wife, bf/gf fuck, don't shove it in my face. Just my 2cents.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
It's just a way, my opinion here, to bring in more lewd scenes for the perverted masses. People like us, the few who don't need or want it, sometimes are forced to see and know about it. Other times we have the choice to see it and then punched with the knowledge of it, by having someone bring it up. I personally don't want that. I know a hubby/wife, bf/gf fuck, don't shove it in my face. Just my 2cents.
I know, that it's just throwing random lewd scenes to keep the people entertaint. But I know also, that for a harem game it's a terrible decision, because quite a large crowd don't like it. And there are quite a few people in said crowd, who are willing to support new devs, but not anymore after something with another male NPC. I took a look at the patreon page of the dev, and as of today, he has nobody support him. Maybe he never had some, but I think that he probably killed his game with this random s***. No harem fan will support him now, and people that like this kind of content won't give a f***, because the game is advertised as a harem game and therefor they skip it.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I know, that it's just throwing random lewd scenes to keep the people entertaint. But I know also, that for a harem game it's a terrible decision, because quite a large crowd don't like it. And there are quite a few people in said crowd, who are willing to support new devs, but not anymore after something with another male NPC. I took a look at the patreon page of the dev, and as of today, he has nobody support him. Maybe he never had some, but I think that he probably killed his game with this random s***. No harem fan will support him now, and people that like this kind of content won't give a f***, because the game is advertised as a harem game and therefor they skip it.
Very true. I support 3 devs right now and none of them have shit like he's added. I won't even play games that have it. But, as you said, it's people like us who support games. Even if he did a rewrite, at least one girl would need to be removed, otherwise she's still ruined for a lot of people. But, I know I couldn't trust a dev who has added stuff like this before. What's to guarantee it wouldn't sneak in at another point? Nothing.

gray234

Jan 29, 2020
it's not super bad. to be fair you can avoid watching him getting it on but it still happens. as for the other girl it is clearly implied what is gonna happen.

the MC does get action this update. but my biggest thing is the lack of choices of who you can interact with.

the thing with Mr.Gibu well it always sucks for me to see other guys that are not the Mc getting action especially in a harem game. I.DONT.CARE. about the other guys love life and i certainly dont wanna see it.

that smartest thing to have done was have Mr.Gibu introduce his niece to MC and say something like.

Mr.Gibu: hey MC this is my niece. she's here cause i promised to take her out to dinner after work today.

And then have him be unable to make it so MC can offer to take the niece out after work instead along with her friend.

but no instead the very first time you see her, he's already porking her. and she shows up again i think the same day with her friend after work and when MC is the last person to leave they're both already undressing with the boss coming in with wine bottles.

again to be clear the Niece is Mr.Gibu's Niece not the MC's
Wait, so the incest is not even from the MC? Lmao

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile
Feb 17, 2022
When will these devs learn that if you are making a harem game you DO NOT I repeat YOU DO NOT show other dudes fucking girls wether they are a LI or not. If your dead set on having a sex scene at least have a dream sequence with MC doing the deed. Unless of course this isn't a harem game and just another bait and switch, which is becoming far to common with new games lately...

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
To be honest I was thinking this might be a good game the Engrish isn't that bad the MC isn't as yet an imature pervert or creep.
And it It had potential but then I didn't know about the boss sex scene till I read it here and yes it's a Rookie mistake for a Dev to make but it's not surprising to me .

Now I may be the only one but for me it's all in the anticipation of the first time the MC any girl in his Harem finally have sex.
What I enjoy is the build up as long as it's not too drawn out although I don't mind a slow burn just not a glacial one.
And I can even enjoy a quick burn if done right and the story's good.

But one Rookie mistake that will make me stop playing there and then Is Dream Sex with a LI before any supossed game sex.

In this case the neighbours after seeing that I nolonger care about them any build up in any relationship involving them.
I dont mind MC having a sex dream about them after the first sex scene.
Or even better still if he has a Sex dream involving a Girl thats never gonna be a LI and one I'm never gonna see naked or have sex with outside of the dream instead.
I'm even ok with more sex scene's with them after the first infact thats a good thing.
But a dream before their first sex scene fuck that, any relationship build up is now ruined.

Next Girl next game move on.

Even though I have quit this game I still want to wish the Dev luck in this and any future game they might make.
And just hope if the do make another one they atleast consider my comments.

So Good luck Dev.

Last edited:
Reactions: Larry2000

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
I hate choices like this. BAD END
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Somehow, a lack of imagination comes to mind. Bad ending choices are always a bad sign of a game. They aren't even choices. So it's completely pointless to put such things in the game. Even that choice could have been handled with an anger option. Just like any other bad end choice.

Last edited:

Crozzeria

Apr 27, 2017
I hate choices like this.
Somehow, a lack of imagination comes to mind. Bad ending choices are always a bad sign of a game. They aren't even choices. So it's completely pointless to put such things in the game. Even that choice could have been handled with an anger option. Just like any other bad end choice.

The harem tag won't happen if this crap is in the game.
At this point the game was deleted. I don't play the "Harem game" where there are others to fuck.

Just a tip for the dev.

This is not a Harem game. If no changes are made to this, then...

1. Harem fans leave and only because of that boss. It's a pretty dumb thing to put someone else in the Harem game to fuck a woman. No Harem fan plays a "harem" game where other men fuck women.

2. If that woman the boss is screwing is LI, then that will drive the NTR haters away as well. If they haven't already left, when some of them also don't watch the others get fucked.

The remaining audience is very small. So either the dev continues with that style and enjoys very little or no popularity, or he fixes this Harem game where no other man does anything with women except the MC. Other men don't even touch them in the background. If there are husbands or boyfriends in this, then nothing is mentioned about them and they are not shown with women. It's good to put fetishes like femdom as avoidable and it's already done. Good. Others such as lesbianism, ntr, swinging, sharing, etc. should be put behind the button, just like what has been done with femdom. I'm just saying this because to this day (July 30th) the dev doesn't have any paying customers/supporters. However, the game was already released a few months ago. Small mistakes can drive away a large number of players.

Thx for the data, it's a no no then

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Word of advice if any of the Li's gets dicked by another guy wether the MC is dating them are not people consider it NTR and it kinda is. I tell this all the time go read some hentai with out NTR,Lesbian/bi,/yuri in it and thats what most people want to see. Sure a lot of people on this site enjoy Lesbian/bi content but people that like that will go where it is most shown if you would put more straight sex in your content you would draw just as many people because they tired of the Lesbian/BI stuff.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I seen your future tag list and i must say i'm reeaallyy getting tired of seeing the lesbian tagged with the harem tag. Ya know if your women is having lesbian/bisexual sex with each other it kinda changes the whole harem dynamic. Everybody loves and fucks each other is not a harem it is a polyrelationship. Not everyguy enjoys seeing 2 women go at it. It is not EVERY mans dream OK. Sorry i'm just tired of seeing it in every harem game. Be original stop the cycle

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes