• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

jman253

Dec 3, 2017
Someday, someone will make a game that instead of "Humiliate the woman" it's "Humiliate the Japanese eroge Dev".

He gets sent into a world where all the hentai tropes happen and he must try to escape unscathed. He starts off as one of *those* weebs that even the weebs look down upon and ends up becoming a brainless cumrag subhuman just like the women he creates.

...Wait.
I'm just describing the game I'm making.
Never mind, boys. Just wait a little bit more.
in speaking of game, are you still in the process of making a demo or completing the game? not gonna lie when i say the trailer i was interested.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Wasn't their other game with pink hair girl on here too? (I think that one?) Or is the name different. I search circle on here but this one is only one coming up?

Edit: Nevermind, someone linked it on prior page.

The reason is the other game had developer name in moonrunes. 和菓子日和 this one has it as Wagasi

Last edited:
Reactions: Keldin

Maruko

Feb 2, 2018
Anyone else getting a black screen when trying to run this game? It opens the game window, but no options pop up, it's just a black screen. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Tcf2

Jul 17, 2017
whats with the extra throne at the bottom right of the recollection room?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes