• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

MaxNotDead

May 16, 2022
And it seems like a nice model and graphics, but still ... there is too little content in the game. Too much for my sophisticated view of the old pervert, the events with the main character. The game does not catch the story, she does not have this reason that I love to take the heroine through all the circles of humiliation and violence to see what will happen to her at the very bottom. The game is not bad. But not great.

Requiss

Mar 21, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
>Manages to misspell "features" in a simple 7 word sentence that literally is on the main cover

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
probably the author translated it himself and was too shy to ask for people to proof read it. But a human is still way way readable than a stupid MTL.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
in speaking of game, are you still in the process of making a demo or completing the game? not gonna lie when i say the trailer i was interested.
Most of the mechanics are pretty much there. What's missing (I'm in the process of coding it right now) is the random loot table for when you open a chest and then make 2~3 more enemies other than the sole Goblin to give some variety. After that, I can finally release the demo. There would be a lot more to do, but I still want to put something playable and decent on the table.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
i am thinking of thar too...... please include kicking a seat and frame it as "indirect buttkick"

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
she looks really familiar, but i cant quite figure it out....
She made a cameo on their other game as an NPC. You can find the other game on page one that someone linked to on this thread. Actually, this is one of their older games, I am hoping they translate the other two(or three?)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Reversedh

Acropolis

Sep 15, 2022
Wow been a while since a decent looking RPGM popped up, thanks for this.

Edit: Nah, it's pretty bland. Your run of the mill tentacle/slime/evil boi enemies. Got bored fast.

Last edited:

stam1

Aug 14, 2017
Sigh, looks like another game that missed the assignment. It looked promising but there is very little adult content, the battle scenes are mostly meh and take too long, only a few non-battle scenes and that's it. I don't know why there is a save file with 9 hours play in this when there are so few scenes and you can surpass the save in an hour or so..

LokiRF

Jun 11, 2017
Here, have another RPGM game about some girl become a cock sleeve.
and I'd still rather play this than the other japanese classic of 'you play as a shy skinny 18 year old virgin who never had any friends yet he moved to a new school/town where all the hot babes are into him for some stupid reason'

Reactions: MaxNotDead

MIC132

May 14, 2018
What do you do with the "mana" item?
EDIT: Nevermind, you get an npc to spend them later.

Last edited:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
does this save anywhere on the computer or just in the file. I basically need to play through this on the initial openning of the app otherwise all my text boxes look like a partially finished Wheel of Fortune board when I load it up again.

I don't know why RPGM started doing that to me

swifty91

May 20, 2018
This isn't terrible but there also isn't much interesting going on. A few bad ends that put you back in the recollection room.

It doesn't help that the levels are far longer than they need to be for some reason and it's one of those "where the fuck am I supposed to be going" games ..

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes