• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
Is this a game where it starts out as rape but the heroine gets more and more slutty until she's basically a nympho? Because I hate that.
You can finish this game in a virgin/pure run, altho I'd say good amount of content in this game is in the H

111Himiko111

Jun 16, 2018
Anyone know what to do after beating the slime boss? aka the 2nd boss... i found this detached relic, and it says "Must be charged with magic first" but i don't know how...

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
Anyone know what to do after beating the slime boss? aka the 2nd boss... i found this detached relic, and it says "Must be charged with magic first" but i don't know how...
Go back to the mansion/base and you will be asked to go to another floor the ruins

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
What is the sensitivity stat for?
Is it H related or is it like a mistranslation for 'evasion' or something?

WellIGuess

Jan 23, 2019
There's surprisingly little content considering how much effort the creator apparently put in. And it's obvious they didn't playtest it all that much, it suffers from the classic "uncontrollable,unskippable sex scenes that take way too damn long".

Also maybe it's just me but for a game with enough emphasis on mind control to actually have a "times hypnotized" stat there's very little mind control. And it's apparently all tentacle stuff. Fun.

Reactions: Lilitas72

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
I just made it to the mine and there is a noticeable increase in difficulty.
I went back to town to check if I missed anything, like new gear being available for sale, but there was nothing.
I'm around level 20 and I've unlocked about 2/3rds of the spells in the mindscape.

Did I miss anything? In the meantime I guess I'll just buy a hundred potions and power through that way.

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
I just made it to the mine and there is a noticeable increase in difficulty.
I went back to town to check if I missed anything, like new gear being available for sale, but there was nothing.
I'm around level 20 and I've unlocked about 2/3rds of the spells in the mindscape.

Did I miss anything? In the meantime I guess I'll just buy a hundred potions and power through that way.
might wanna unlock some spells that the mobs are weak to (I remember most of them are weak to light spells)

deesosa

Dec 15, 2018
I am left disappointed that there wasn't more non battle-h content and side quests, because it was a really solid game with great art for your average RPGM game. Kemonomimi protags need to be more common..

Azed354

Jan 6, 2022
1672795364547.png
Sorry all, I have an issue; I witnessed that tentacle monster escape and meet Kyrie afterwards, but I skipped through her dialogue so am confused about where to go next pls what do I do next ;-;

Rosmarin

Jan 10, 2023
For the life of me I can't figure out how to unlock the gates in the Inner Psyche. I'm guessing light magic is in there. I finished the game once without unlocking the gates as I thought they would unlock after the playthrough, but I was wrong. What should I do to unlock the gates?

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes