1.90 star(s) 35 Votes

tontje

Nov 12, 2016
Anyway to mute the cringy voices ? Skipping text just so i dont have to listen to it.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Tried to play it. Got tired of falling through platforms very quickly. Then uninstalled when I got to a vendor and I became completely unable to leave the vendor. Give it a few updates, because this is just a mess right now.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
I have a big respect for the artist and his passsion but I hope in the future he will do visual novel style incest game too. Art is so gorgeous and incest comics of his were very good. Especially in Family Feud series.

Jul 29, 2017
I guess the fact that there is no real threat since nothing can hurt you kinda removes a lot of the game aspect out of this for me. Neat art but without the threat of losing I'm kinda just going through the motions.

boobman7

Jan 16, 2018
what are the scenes in build 16? i can't find anymore monster scenes, or scens with the npc's if any. also im stuck underneath some stairs major glitch and with no save load function. they need to add one.

potomo

Dec 13, 2017
I cannot take any damage hence i cannot see any scene in the game can anyone help me. i installed the game normally, load it up, start game, boom im invincible, whats happening?

Last edited:
1.90 star(s) 35 Votes