1.90 star(s) 35 Votes

Trikeesha

Apr 26, 2017
that is old as fuck, you probably need to apply some new thermal paste.
Yeah my man,already bought some new paste. Old cpu but still holds up enough. Besides if i wanted to upgrade,i'd need to buy a new mobo. The socket is old.

Schaloper

Oct 14, 2018
Is there no launcher to the change the resolution and windowed mode? Kinda surprising a game using Unity doesn't ship with it.

Reactions: rateezy

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Is it me or the changelog for update 15 and update 16 is basically the same?

Also, does the game have any functional gameplay now or is it still unbearable?

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
More weapons that are all exactly the same, more dumb shit with NPCs, but the game itself is still barely a game.

Reactions: rateezy

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Already promoted the newest developments to the uploaders for thread update.
HAppy Gaming!

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So is it at least an hour of play, yet? I love metroidvania games. But if there's nothing there, I'll just have to wait more.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
What i like: The Art is Great, Gamesystem easy, good and simple made, stable. The Story... ehm... ok not the best but, so what? Protagonist typical so i like. would i play this game? ahhh, in a car, on the toilet so yes, fine by me. I hear same voices from Snow daze, if you like them in this game you can hear it again. Fappingscore becoz of CgRip 6/10 ok

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Id love to be able to see the scenes, but for some reason my character takes no damage from anything, so I cant lose to an enemy.... The art style is fantastic though. Also is there any kind of scene replay gallery?

Mr.Shark

May 5, 2017
Id love to be able to see the scenes, but for some reason my character takes no damage from anything, so I cant lose to an enemy.... The art style is fantastic though. Also is there any kind of scene replay gallery?
There is (or should be i haven't played the newest version) area where you can see every scene. Bunch of rooms and in every room is one enemy. It should be at the end of build. Just keep moving forward and you'll get there.

1.90 star(s) 35 Votes