1.90 star(s) 35 Votes

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
played for like 30 min and did not see a singled hearted npc. just gave up. really stupid system. Is there a gallery anywhere I hate these type of games just like this guys art.

aaryncage

Jun 7, 2017
played for like 30 min and did not see a singled hearted npc. just gave up. really stupid system. Is there a gallery anywhere I hate these type of games just like this guys art.
Yes, you have to make it to the end of the level, then theres a area with doors to each of the current enemys that you can "use" as many times as you want, and im pretty sure theres a save spot there as well.

Reactions: rateezy

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
I've done the farmers quest, but further than this is too grindy, and with no check points at all that I could find, I'm stuck at the 2nd half, but what I would like to ask is this: there is any sex scenes as rewards for quests? And what is new with build 15? And theres anyone that could share the CGs?

Noox

Dec 7, 2017
Several "bugs". Don't click build notes or go into upgrades at the blacksmith, you can't exit menus.
And can the devs please implement some options (eg. sound, view controls). Maybe gallery option in menus instead of npc rooms.

Overall really premium piece of work (great art, good mechanics, lovely lewd scenes, lovely VO).

Reactions: rateezy

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
When the ability to shut the music off or atleast lower it so we can hear the voice happens i may re download and try this. Can not even hear the voice.

Wet_noodles

Feb 19, 2019
View attachment 60504

Overview:
Almastriga is a classic metroidvania game where you play as Jane, a cursed woman at odds against a great evil that wants to use her as a vessel to cross into the world’s dimensional plane and take it over. However, Jane quickly realizes the curse isn’t all bad.
Do you have what it takes to help Jane withstand evil’s lure and rid herself of her curse before it’s too late?​

Thread Updated: 2019-03-25
Release Date: 2019-02-15
Developer: Taboolicious
Censored: No
Version: Build 14.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Thanks @Cezul for sharing the game.

View attachment 59763 View attachment 59801 View attachment 229580 View attachment 229581 View attachment 229582 View attachment 229583 View attachment 229584
uhm, does anybody has a specs for this game. It somehow seems very laggy when I run it and by no mean I have a potato for a laptop

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Haven't even started the actual game yet but upon clicking on Build Notes, there's no way to exit back (that I can fairly see) to the main menu without closing the game with alt tab or ctrl alt del. Really not a good start.

bad2bad

Jun 21, 2017
Is it just me or this version is unplayable? i remember one of the previous ver has better fps, this version is like 3-5 fps but the animation of the npc is just fine

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So, after going through all folders and whatever, I didn't find a single mention of any kind of settings. Call me blind or whatever, but I couldn't. Since I have a potato pc, obviously the game runs like total shit for me and the fps makes me want to end my life.
Now, whining aside, I have found a temporary solution, that could probably help anyone, who is having the same issue as I do.
Basically what's causing the massive lag is all those fancy effects across the levels, like torch burning, dust flying, etc.
If you run Cheat Engine and use speedhack, setting it to 0.25 will disable the effect thing, which makes the game slow, but at least playable.
Now, I've got a penis to touch.
0/

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ
1.90 star(s) 35 Votes