1.90 star(s) 35 Votes

Cezul

Feb 16, 2018
I don't get how you guys can't find the scenes.

You literally go all the way to the right, fight your first huge octopus wrapped guy, get a cool spear in the process, and jump onto the platform that immediately appears, get the heater shield, and you back track to nearish the first checkpoint and new platforms have appeared that opens up a new area.

Then you go through that area and eventually get to a drop down to the succubus boss fight, which is easy as shit if you got the Jairo spear from the Octopus guy. Go all the way right and there's a lift that takes you to some tentacle thing that sucks you up and teleports you to the Mansion/Hub

IGNORE the first enterable door you see in the mansion! keep going right and talk to big titty sloot, get her quest, then go right, head up the stairs, talk to smith guy, get his quest, and then check all the upstairs room, there are fuckable monsters in there with scenes.

UltimateRebel

Jan 7, 2019

You literally go all the way to the right, fight your first huge octopus wrapped guy, get a cool spear in the process, and jump onto the platform that immediately appears, get the heater shield, and you back track to nearish the first checkpoint and new platforms have appeared that opens up a new area.

Then you go through that area and eventually get to a drop down to the succubus boss fight, which is easy as shit if you got the Jairo spear from the Octopus guy. Go all the way right and there's a lift that takes you to some tentacle thing that sucks you up and teleports you to the Mansion/Hub

IGNORE the first enterable door you see in the mansion! keep going right and talk to big titty sloot, get her quest, then go right, head up the stairs, talk to smith guy, get his quest, and then check all the upstairs room, there are fuckable monsters in there with scenes.
You can also go to the right of the stairs, there are 2 more monsters.
P.S. Thanks for the build 13 link<3

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
So the main thing that concerns me (and is largely the only real bar in me actually trying this game) is the fact that that is a .exe file. Any malware reported from anyone's downloads?
VirusTotal told me there's "malicious.high.ml.score" and Trapmine found it. It got 1/66 (the only thing that found something wrong out of 65 others) and Win10 prevented it from installing. Scanned it with Avast but it didn't find anything wrong with it though.

I let it do it's setup and ran the game in VT and out of 70, nothing was found. Same with Avast and Win10. Checked Programs in CP and nothing else was dled in there. Other than that, my knowledge of what else to look for is lackluster.

So all-in-all, it probably was a false ping. VT and Win10 have been known to do that every so often. That's why I use about 2-3 other scanning tools just to be sure.

jynerso

Dec 6, 2017
i liked it, had a slight problem at first where the platforms after the first big boss weren't solid so I couldn't jump up them but trying again seemed to resolve that and all ran fairly smoothly, could use a save system though.

Crackle

Nov 10, 2018
Well, i find this Argument pretty dumb, like if you go for an doctor because you have an issue with your health (obviously) and the only you can say "My Head is fine, everything else hurts...".

To basically say "the art is fine, but the rest is crap" isn't a feedback, isn't critique, it's an Opinion. Anyone can complain about let's say Mario Kart, point out they like the Character-Design, but the rest of the game they find crap, but that could be mean everything for developers. Is it a real issue of the game - like bugs, or whatever, or does this specific user simply doesn't like fun-racer or racer in general.

Well i understand, it's confusing if you imagine devs are like wizards who create whole universes with their games and ideas, but to breakt it for you, they aren't psychic, they can't read your mind and if you want to give proper feedback you have to specify your issues, so they can look into it.

So no, to ignore useless comments like "Shit Game" or whatever doesn't make an dev bad, but moreover show bad gamers | consumer, either because they simply hating, or don't understand how "feedback" works.

(edit: Also a small reminder: back in the good ol' days there were, except the QA which tested the technical stuff, no feedback from the gamers to begin with and they still crafted amazing games by their own vision. While there are Games and such, some of them early access which profit from player-feedback, there are also examples of how an game can suffer from player-feedback (or also sequels to the good games) because they have to stick to the major points of an feedback, which in our times mean mainstream and appeal to the masses, and killed already some amazing games)

Well, whlie i get your point, the Problem with this aspect is, and that's something which early access games suffer as well, if you have to optimize every build (and you have to do that, because almost everytime you add something even more if its about core mechanics, it will break something and you need to optimize the game again which is pretty time consuming... also don't forget if there is behind a project dev. team in an classic sense, than often the ones who make arts and such are different people than the one do the coding, so if they would delay on content stuff like this, it wouldn't go faster anyway...), than it will take way longer for the finishing line unlike they focus on actually developing the game (core-mechanics, content etc) and polish the game near the end...
1 - As I already pointed out, TWICE, every single issue the game has, has been talked about repeatedly, throughout this thread. I don't NEED to elaborate on the specifics, as these have been issues since the games conception that have never been fixed.

2 - No, the dev isn't psychic. But the dev can clearly read, and thus the question that comes to mind is "Why hasn't the dev focused on fixing the myriad of glitches, bugs and gameplay flaws that plague the game, instead of adding a single H scene once every few months?" and the answer that comes to mind is "Patreon money will be coming in regardless". If you think that's offensive, or you have an issue with that... Well that's your problem. You failing to be objective isn't anyone's issue but your own.

3 - Actually devs are literally wizards who can shape reality to their whims, in regards to games they make. It's a question of whether or not they are competent at it.

My critique still stands. As does everyone else's critiques. They will stand until the dev makes gameplay improvements and addresses these various issues.

jurierm

May 7, 2017

and what do I do if the platform does not appear? I'm in the place of the first ¨boss¨ I've killed him and there are some platforms that seem stuck in the wall but he will not let me get on ...

Mapo

Jul 16, 2017
I have the same problem - platforms after the first boss are inaccessible - you can't land on the first one and you can't reach directly the second one as well(single or double jump), so it's impossible to continue the game.
Tried starting a new game and again the same problem occurs.

obake

Oct 4, 2017
after that big dude can't seem to spawn that platform or whatever it is, is it just some systems or all of them and if possible a fix for this anyone?

Yamkha

Feb 20, 2018
Its feels like as if this game is confused how to render properly ,3-4 fps are you serious. Other games run just fine. I thinks the programmers dont know what they are doing. It looks as if the game is trying to render everything including objects that are outside camera boundary.

oyemiperro

Apr 29, 2017
This art is INSANE, I absolutely love it. Unfortunately, I'm on a Mac so hopefully you release it for that OS.

lostnumber

Dec 25, 2017
Sucks so many people are having issues. Game runs perfectly fine for me, no bugs, platforms spawn. Just wish it had H attacks instead of free scenes in a hotel room setting.

Jswolf82

Jun 30, 2017
While I have somewhat enjoyed playing build 13, I would definitely add a savegame system. Make it so that us gamers don't have to restart the game at the very beginning every time we play it.

1.90 star(s) 35 Votes