1.90 star(s) 35 Votes

Staboo

Nov 12, 2017
Sooo...does anyone have 0.12 build? Asking for a friend of course
Nevermind. To hell with this buggy "game".Invisible enemies that knock you into a pit that 2-shots you. Flying heads that you can't hit. Narrow levels with a bunch of ranged enemies that stun lock you. A slight delay every time you press a button. It's like devs want players to suffer.Wanted to check it out and maybe even pledge but this is just frustrating and not fun at all.Scenes are good but there are only few of them.I guess this game needs a lot more work and time

Rizzob

Jan 22, 2018
This game isn't very fun so far. I agree a lot with the above poster. Generally, I would just erase all the enemies that can clip out of bounds and have a look at the character's hitbox. Especially in regards to spikes. Early on its fine, but jumps with spikes on platforms usually results in one glancing you and taking 50% of your health whether you missed them or not.

I might look back at this if more good enemies are added.

Cezul

Feb 16, 2018
January 2019 Build:
-UI changes:
Upgrade system has control support.
Quest menu improved.
Fixed a bug in the weapon sub menu, where no weapons where displayed.

-Succubus:
Audio cooldown so it doesn't spam dialogue.
Teleport is now also by time.
Is vulnerable during whip attack.
Will no longer spawn an extra succubus.

-Fixed a bug while picking up a weapon in mid air (jumping).
-Fixed a bug with "drowned" enemy where he falls slowly.
-Visual overhaul, implemented lights for a more moody feel.

Build link:

here you go nerds

jigaboo

May 27, 2018
The artwork is pretty good but at the current state of the game, it has a long way to go obviously. This is something to put on the "watch-list" and pray the devs don't fuck it up, there seems to be a pattern of something promising being turned to crap while the devs try to milk the fanbase for money but never really delivering a worthy product.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
Dude they should stop making buggy and unfinished games and start making animation movies. It'll be better for all of us. Art is good but everything else is crap.

Ocdil

May 15, 2017
Does anyone know how to watch the scenes H?, I'm stuck here, I defeat the big monster 3 times and nothing happens Captura de pantalla (3).png

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
Where does this build end? I finished the quest for Josh, got back but can't talk, shop or use the relation button, only thing I can do with him is upgrade weapons, and there's nowhere to go from there. Is this the end for now?

Wolfikins

Feb 19, 2018
That defeats the purpose of "Feedback" and fundamentally just borks game development, so chill out Frances.
Thing is, it isn't very good feedback, is it? "Art is good, everything else is crap." If I were a dev, I'd immediately file that under "Ignore", because it doesn't actually let me know where the problems are. Is the jump too floaty? Is a specific enemy type too hard/easy, and why? Is the quest menu still not useful, and why?

If all the "Feedback" given is "Sucks", then it's not actually helping a developer any. Good feedback gives specific problems.

Reactions: rateezy and SenPC

Crackle

Nov 10, 2018
Thing is, it isn't very good feedback, is it? "Art is good, everything else is crap." If I were a dev, I'd immediately file that under "Ignore", because it doesn't actually let me know where the problems are. Is the jump too floaty? Is a specific enemy type too hard/easy, and why? Is the quest menu still not useful, and why?

If all the "Feedback" given is "Sucks", then it's not actually helping a developer any. Good feedback gives specific problems.
Then you'd be a bad dev. The game is fundamentally flawed almost to the point of being unplayable. It's got glitches everywhere, hit and hurt boxes are vastly over sized, enemy movement patterns vastly outperform the players movement options, even half of the platforms are coded poorly so they are smaller than the platform itself, and the game is poorly optimized and runs exceptionally slow. These are all common grievances listed throughout the 12 pages of the games thread. There's no need to continue repeating what's been a problem the entire time, when you can summarize it by saying "The arts is great, everything else sucks".

1.90 star(s) 35 Votes