1.90 star(s) 35 Votes

babo01

Feb 12, 2018
Please add a respawn button, if you dash through a door you can get sruck on the other side of the loading zone and you will fall through the floor. with that and no saving system I get salty as fuck.

Reactions: rateezy
Jan 15, 2018
frame issues and im not sure if anyone else has experienced this
but after the first boss is defeated some platforms spawn however you can't jump on them...
i've killed the same boss several times, consistently running into this issue

Aleroth

Jul 12, 2017
Do you have a changelog for the build at all? Want to know if any new scenes got added or if they worked on the game running smoother
From what I saw they overhauled the hub area, new NPCs and added a checkpoint save system. Plus they made it easier to reach the hub - simply walk straight from the start and they added a checkpoint in front of the hub that you can load even when you exit the game. There were also some bug fixes but no new scenes. Also there is a changelog in the game under one of the menus.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Oh man what a treat... Getting stuck behind doors, getting stuck in spikes, unable to open menus, getting past a bunch of rooms with a fuckload of spikes to get Josh's hammer but can't complete the quest.

Animations, art and design are very nice though

Reactions: nerfthenebelwerfer
Apr 7, 2018
Idk the previous version I've played, but this feb-22 one got crazy big framdrops all the time its not even playable on my laptop anymore, also I cant go to the options and build-log gets me stuck and have to close the game after clicking it. Feels like the game doesnt like me.

1.90 star(s) 35 Votes