1.90 star(s) 35 Votes

f95guest389

Jul 27, 2018
I cant double jump because she doesnt have wings
Go through the dungeon from the castle, first door you'll see inside before the large double-doors, you have to fight a few brutes and a succubus then you can backtrack to the save be set. (btw the Imp is buggy atm in the h-scene gallery)

krubinka

Feb 9, 2019
Really buggy. Save system only works for your items/resources (you can still access your items trough inventory, even though you cannot equip any weapons in a normal equip menu), random collision bugs causing instant transmission to somewhere else, dashing may cause some really stupid things like falling through the map or getting hit even if shield is used.

Artwork is amazing tho.

ronblow123

Feb 4, 2018
Damn. Great artwork/anatomy design of the females but ruined (for me) because of the beasty/furry/monster aspects :/

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
ok before i start this game is beautiful the main character and the enemy's look great but as far as H scenes go theres not much here when you get downed i think is should be like FUTURE FRAGMENTS where the enemy's get to ( :devilish: ) you and that will keep the people who came here for the lewd stuff happy when the game has much more to offer ill happily play it
its just missing that if you die you will be ( :devilish: )

demoka

Aug 22, 2018
A previous version of this game used to play smoothly on my hardware. Now Even this 32 bit is not playing properly. I have 8 GB ram/ 64 bit Win 10/ Radeon R5 M330 2GB GPU. Any suggestions?

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
A previous version of this game used to play smoothly on my hardware. Now Even this 32 bit is not playing properly. I have 8 GB ram/ 64 bit Win 10/ Radeon R5 M330 2GB GPU. Any suggestions?
Waiting for the next update and hoping.

Reactions: demoka

BigBoobsPerv

Dec 11, 2017
So I'm playing V.14 and I must say I'm confused. I have bugs galore with the character disappearing and the framerate has gone to shit. Also wtf am I supposed to do? I got an axe on the top floor and then encountered some weird eye creature in the room below and then the game bugged on me and I disappeared. I will say the art looks damn impressive but the framerate does become an issue. Any tips?

Trikeesha

Apr 26, 2017
Jesus christ,my cpu temps go up to 75C with this game running. never had that happen. always stays around the high 50s during gaming. i7 860 here.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

prettystupid

Mar 30, 2019
Build 16 is out for patrons.

On an unrelated note, has anyone had issues with the start button in the main menu of the game for Build 15? Wouldn't work for me no matter what I tried, but Build 14's did.

Reactions: blackant
1.90 star(s) 35 Votes