1.90 star(s) 35 Votes

bbbishop

Jun 7, 2018
Да что за Херня ! Уже год почти прошел ,а он ничего не добавил из сцен, только фиксит всякую херню и добавляет новую бесполезное гавнище ! Вот нахуя делать кучу всяких вещей и прочего бесполезного говна ! Автор игры ебанутый чтоль !?

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Gave v37.0 a go. Didn't encounter any bugs (shop and relation options on character dialogue doesn't work, dunno if bug or not in the build yet) and save works, but compared to earlier versions, "Gallery" isn't unlocked from the start. Shame.

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2018
So the last time I played this game was like version 17 or 18 and I remember the controls being extremely janky and/or unresponsive. Have they improved at all since then? Or are they just as bad as they were before?

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
So the last time I played this game was like version 17 or 18 and I remember the controls being extremely janky and/or unresponsive. Have they improved at all since then? Or are they just as bad as they were before?
Controls have improved a fair chunk, still get the odd jank but nothing too major, there's no new content in terms of scenes or story, you can complete what "story" is available in about 30 minutes if you know what you're doing, and even then, you can't complete any quests, because it bugs out and locks you from talking to people to hand them in.

floran

May 20, 2020
I had let myself lose to lots of enemies and no scenes at all, neither seen any heart.

Has anyone got scenes in the latest version?

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Held of on playing this for a while but seems there some content now. The artstyle is so good so let's jump in!!!

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
Game is still bugged for me, in that I can't complete quests. I've restarted a few times, and tried going back to hand in each quest individually, but I can't talk to anyone, just able to walk around the empty house.

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
If this goes to Steam in its current form, it will get review bombed into oblivion. Dude doesn't listen to the following he has; the Steam Community will eat him alive. Idk, maybe that will wake him up, or more likely he will abandon it. Either way I don't see it being good for him. He can't get Patreon support because he ignores his Patreon's feedback. Sticking to your vision is one thing, refusing to fix your broken, pointless game is another.

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
If this goes to Steam in its current form, it will get review bombed into oblivion. Dude doesn't listen to the following he has; the Steam Community will eat him alive. Idk, maybe that will wake him up, or more likely he will abandon it. Either way I don't see it being good for him. He can't get Patreon support because he ignores his Patreon's feedback. Sticking to your vision is one thing, refusing to fix your broken, pointless game is another.
This game is utterly broken with a lot of the UI just going to waste, I had played this game first around a year or two ago, and left it up until recently, There's been a few updates, but nothing to the story, no extra scenes and still plenty of bugs, if he's working on a new version for Steam that'll be a major update in terms of content and or bug fixes or whatever, then awesome, but in its current state, this game will not survive at all.

Cubeworld comes to mind also, when that released on Steam, it was an older version with a different gear system, and everyone hated it, and it's been a long while since it was last updated, a good few years of complete silence.

Reactions: abhi002
1.90 star(s) 35 Votes