1.90 star(s) 35 Votes

Gluckys

May 8, 2020
Welp, kinda lag but if you die in this game, you will return back save point and motion blur, cinematic filte, noise and grai will turn back on (wot da f) like this feature :)
also my best way to play (with lag) is use cheat engine and turn on speed hack (set to 0.28)
Enter window mode just press ALT + Enter and can't scale it lul

Last edited:

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
This game is utterly broken with a lot of the UI just going to waste, I had played this game first around a year or two ago, and left it up until recently, There's been a few updates, but nothing to the story, no extra scenes and still plenty of bugs, if he's working on a new version for Steam that'll be a major update in terms of content and or bug fixes or whatever, then awesome, but in its current state, this game will not survive at all.

Cubeworld comes to mind also, when that released on Steam, it was an older version with a different gear system, and everyone hated it, and it's been a long while since it was last updated, a good few years of complete silence.
Historically the Public version is two versions behind his Patreon version. Each update has been relatively small, and when you read the few Changelogs he puts out, seemingly aimless in direction. Random different things that rarely touch on fan requests / feedback. I don't think he has an outline or roadmap... and anything resembling structure, lol. To think that he has a vastly reworked version in the works for Steam would be a dramatic departure from his workflow up until now. I would love to be wrong, his art style is on point, but his overall game making comprehension has a ways to go.

Mar 13, 2018
just abandoned it already i know you want to, its not even dedicated project and I'm sure this project is just an illustration of your little hobby.

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
ugh i give up on this game still get stuck in walls still not enough save points im tired of having to redo quest over and over again cause i cant save

Reactions: jackwinter

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Has anyone been able to rip the animated CGs?
Never mind this. The animated scenes are actually just the CG images played in a sequence. I took the liberty of making them into proper gif format if anyone wants them.

Do keep in mind they all have less than 10 frames on account of them being image sequences of less than 10 images each so the animation is kinda twitchy. Nothing I can do about that.

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2017
How else are they gonna mine bitcoin?
I fucking hate this shit. Its bad enough my computer is basically an electronic potato and now I have to share whatever processing power it has to bitcoin mining scum. If hell does exist I hope to whoever deity reigns over it to reserve a section for bitcoin miners that do this.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ
1.90 star(s) 35 Votes