1.90 star(s) 35 Votes

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
can't believe this project is going, the game runs like shit and plays like shit, who the hell is funding this trash? Its sad to i love the art and i love darksouls, but F this game though and the dev's

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

bkvodycb

Mar 9, 2017
Never mind this. The animated scenes are actually just the CG images played in a sequence. I took the liberty of making them into proper gif format if anyone wants them.

Do keep in mind they all have less than 10 frames on account of them being image sequences of less than 10 images each so the animation is kinda twitchy. Nothing I can do about that.

I'm seeing 403 Forbidden on that link, would you mind uploading to an alternative?

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
I ripped the entire Unity project to see if there's any new art in the game, sadly all sprites are cut into layers.
555MB -

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Been like 3 years since Ive played this, at least the combat is slightly better. Still a buggy mess with almost no content added in that timeframe though. Remember like half the animations. What a waste of art honestly, if used properly could have easily been made into one of the best adult games.

Boglipop

Nov 20, 2020
Needs a lot of work, the spike damage is too strong, no item description, save game spot is too few, cant re assign keyboard keys, the game slows down when running and the pace to have sex scene is so slow. can be promising but for now cant recommend it.

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
Collecting all the quest items and going back to the mansion means you can't talk to anyone or complete any quests, and then that's it, it soft locks in that state and there's nothing you can do about it, no one to talk to, no scenes to see.

Still pretty borked.

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
ha they made build 39 public there is no new art even the ''peek in build 42'' still no new art NOT WORTH the download but its your decision waste of time
link from patreon
Build v39.0
– Integration of more voice files
– Integration of buff particles
– Weapon’s balance
– Quickfix of the UI bug that looses the focus on the joystick
– Integrated audio mixer into the sound system, now we can control which audios to listed, if we had the proper menu options
– Fixed a bug where the Crystal and Coins notification wasn’t displayed correctly
– Integrated a particle system and now we can choose which particles to show to improve performance, if we had the proper menu options
– New backgrounds for the sex scenes

1.90 star(s) 35 Votes