open cheat engine
change 4 byte to float
search your current hp
take dmg and search your hp again
make the hp 500
make it active by clickling on square on left
enjoy. (like that u can with this game)
-
NOTE: still dont recommend jumping on spikes this game has weird system on how hp works
-
this also works on crystal and golds so feel free to upgrade your weapon but you need to search it on 4 bytes

tags for people seaching something : mod - save - hp - potion

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
I hate that fucking save system 6 times, I died in the same place because I only have 60 hp, do a normal save system in the menu

zate

Jan 21, 2021
Does anyone know how to unlock the gallery of this new version? or how to put the cg in the game?

ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
Did they remove the sex scenes? I can't find them where they used to be and the enemies won't start them either.

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
Tried Build 40. Having voiced characters is nice I suppose, but given this is an H game with little to no H content, I'm not sure that is where the Dev should be focusing.

Still doesn't matter however. The Save system is still the worst implementation ever put in a game... I only wish I was exagerating. Nothing prior or after any Boss or difficult content, control system has improved, but still janky making it all the more of an insult to the time you waste. Unfortunately, the game remains half-baked and infuriating to play. The art style and potential character interactions make it something you want to succeed, but the gameplay makes you doubt it ever will.

Reactions: ViviX12

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Dont know if people are just staring to notice or not but alot of devs/companies have been doing this for a long time. So long as the people keep giving them money nothing will change and it sucks because the really hard working devs that really deserve it will never get what most of the milking devs get.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
If people can get by with this performance, I'm creating my own adult game folks. This must be a joke at this point...

Edit: Truths make fantrolls surface.

Last edited:
1.90 star(s) 35 Votes