1.90 star(s) 35 Votes

ranarick

Jul 1, 2017
Same as Romeo, would like more details as to how to access scene's.... killed everything 3 times over now, not a single time seen any hearts or scene

Reactions: Romeo

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
The scenes in the 7.0 version are at the very end of it. There will be an area where there are three rooms that you can enter. In each of those three rooms you will find one enemy that will initiate the H-scene upon contact.

Reactions: Furyan

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
The scenes in the 7.0 version are at the very end of it. There will be an area where there are three rooms that you can enter. In each of those three rooms you will find one enemy that will initiate the H-scene upon contact.
Just zombie, green thing and behemoth right? I thought that would be a scene with the gargoyle :(

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
what do

what do you mean at the end
At the end of the current game there is an area with a bunch of doors. Behind three of those doors there is a room with an enemy that will initiate the H-scene upon contact. I have already explained this exact same thing in a previous comment if you scroll up a bit.

Reactions: User_1379409

zumizumi

Sep 18, 2017
This isn't their first try to make bucks on some alpha projets that was set to never be finished. Maybe this one will be really done

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
Great art of course coming from taboolicious but there really isn't much content right now. Kinda wish they had continued with cougarx and the mother son scenes, the one they had was great just wish there was more

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
I understand what he is trying to do and I respect that. But I wish he was building a really passionate visual novel type game instead of this kind of real game(you know what I am saying).

Only think I can say is: Please don't leave this one and complete it.

imdamann88

Nov 16, 2017
Yeah I have no idea where this game "ends". If I go all the way east, it's a dead end and if I take the north path, it traps you into an area you can't leave because the wall back out is too high.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Yeah I have no idea where this game "ends". If I go all the way east, it's a dead end and if I take the north path, it traps you into an area you can't leave because the wall back out is too high.
What version of the game are you paying? The last version that I played I simply proceeded to go right continuously until I hit the end of the game. You know you're at the end when the environment looks different and there are some doors that you can go in to view the H scenes.

1.90 star(s) 35 Votes