1.90 star(s) 35 Votes

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
The option controls seem to need a gamepad to be used. Also I can't seem to find the doors that contain the scenes, any help please?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
The option controls seem to need a gamepad to be used. Also I can't seem to find the doors that contain the scenes, any help please?
I really don't know what to tell you to help find them. They were straightforward to find in my opinion. Just keep going left. One thing is that at the end you need to interact with a door by pressing up (I think?) to enter it.

imdamann88

Nov 16, 2017
What version of the game are you paying? The last version that I played I simply proceeded to go left continuously until I hit the end of the game. You know you're at the end when the environment looks different and there are some doors that you can go in to view the H scenes.
The latest version, 7.0. Surely you mean, right, correct? You can not go left from the start at all. All the way right takes you do a normal looking gated door frame, just like the ones you past earlier in the game. I still tried enter/up/every key on the keyboard in front of the door anyways. It looks as though the roof opens up way out of screen but unless you can fly, I see no way of going up there.

Reactions: 156_163_146_167

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
The latest version, 7.0. Surely you mean, right, correct? You can not go left from the start at all. All the way right takes you do a normal looking gated door frame, just like the ones you past earlier in the game. I still tried enter/up/every key on the keyboard in front of the door anyways. It looks as though the roof opens up way out of screen but unless you can fly, I see no way of going up there.
Shit, you're right. Don't know how I got my left and right confused. I edited my comment now.

As for your problem proceeding, I may have to replay the game just to check it for myself again.

EDIT: So I just played 7.0 through to completion again. I'm guessing you did not reach the teleporter yet. Did you defeat the second big guy after dropping down to him? After him you need to wait on an elevator.

imdamann88

Nov 16, 2017
Shit, you're right. Don't know how I got my left and right confused. I edited my comment now.

As for your problem proceeding, I may have to replay the game just to check it for myself again.

EDIT: So I just played 7.0 through to completion again. I'm guessing you did not reach the teleporter yet. Did you defeat the second big guy after dropping down to him? After him you need to wait on an elevator.

Yeah after defeating him in the more north area, those ledges in the wall appear behind him like the one above her head in this photos but I see no elevator anywhere....

Plus you are stuck in this area because the wall west is too high and if you go up the ledges that appeared, it just dead ends to the west to ledges that you can only jump up on and down from.

I''m so confused lol. Do you have to kill 100% every monster? Maybe I'm missing one somewhere....

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Yeah after defeating him in the more north area, those ledges in the wall appear behind him like the one above her head in this photos but I see no elevator anywhere....

Plus you are stuck in this area because the wall west is too high and if you go up the ledges that appeared, it just dead ends to the west to ledges that you can only jump up on and down from.

I''m so confused lol. Do you have to kill 100% every monster? Maybe I'm missing one somewhere....
I don't think I've ever been to the area you're showing in that screenshot.

imdamann88

Nov 16, 2017
I don't think I've ever been to the area you're showing in that screenshot.
This is where the 2nd big guy spawns for me, you get here by taking a higher path half way through going east. If you keep going right, nothing is over there but normal monsters and it dead ends.

All the way east just looks like this.... no big guy >.<

imdamann88

Nov 16, 2017
*******OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*********

You can jump DOWN on ledges by holding down and pressing jump, ha!

Jeez that would've made things easier earlier.... I see, you go down east in the picture I most recently posted.

spsps

Apr 12, 2018
hey if you guys want to see some previews and just know where the creator is at the moment in the sense of working on the game, be sure to enter the official Almastriga discord:

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
September build

first of, rewards are sent, check your inbox for the download link!
or join our discord to get access to past rewards

Build NOTES:

Build v9.0
September-19-2018

-Jane
SFX added for several moves
when falling at terminal velocity, Jane crouches on ground

-Gear
New shields

-Stage
Arena:
Ambience SFX added
Tresure rooms added
Portal room finished
Hub:
Gargoyle is now in one of the rooms, to trigger scene
NPC dialogues have voice over

Basement has been added, you can access a new game section from there

-Enemies
Gargoyle:
Animations are all clean and finished
some bugs have been corrected
SFX added to spirit and Brute

Download:

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Guys how to exit chracter info (I have open character info to equip items )? And can I find conrols anywhere?
Edit: ok I have found out how to exit character info - with enter :p

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
for a while now throughout numerous updates i wanted to play this game .. but i just don't trust setups.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
This game is so frustrating. I cant seem to get to the H-Scenes. Fighting emenies are difficult. The Skill like thing that keeps rotating over you is difficult to kill. Man isnt there any easier way to get to the H-Scenes. Please help.

Reactions: eren
1.90 star(s) 35 Votes