1.90 star(s) 35 Votes

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
The version number is the number the game dev wanted

did you check the changelog?
cause that's where the difference is.
Well ok, I can understand that he can name it whatever he wants, but seems a very early demo (at least for me). It is promising and I like this game, but hey, who wants to play something good and end soon? :D

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
For those who complain about difficulty...
You guys suck. Big time. It's easy.
But if you want to walk through the levels and get access to gallery, you can always use cheat engine to freeze your hp.
No its just badly designed. The controls are wobbly and floaty. The guard is wired as fuck bc it summons a shield that is not large enough to block anything. There is no info that you have to equip the items manually (should be auto equip anyway). Then there is no way to restore HP (as far as I got). Its just a horrible new user experience.

This is so rough - its strange that this has seen 10 updates already. First get your basics right (movement and attack) than add stuff.

aejotx

May 31, 2017
This is so rough - its strange that this has seen 10 updates already. First get your basics right (movement and attack) than add stuff.
TBF it's taboolicious they haven't even gotten past a concept demo before. Seems they're keeping up that trend yet again with this "game." They're putting in a upgrage and quest system this early into the "game" is just a bad sign and means they'll be doing update spaghetti for a little while until support goes down. Then poof, rebrand or new game. Love patreon devs so much

Blehwater

Aug 10, 2017
This might be a stupid question, but for heaven's sake, how do you equip the shield and the pike. It doesn't work and
build 0.9 had the same thing. I tried build 8.0 and it worked.

Reactions: Dammit

Blehwater

Aug 10, 2017
This might be a stupid question, but for heaven's sake, how do you equip the shield and the pike. It doesn't work and
build 0.9 had the same thing. I tried build 8.0 and it worked.
Update i just found out how. All i can say is wow, such a dumb interface. Even if it's alpha

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
I love the concept so much but the execution is very flawed. Unity games are not great performance wise but this is eating a ludicrous amount of resources for a side scroller.
For those asking:
- there are 5 repeatable scenes with monsters when you get to the main mansion. Might be more but I don't plan to advance further until the save system gets some uptate (autosaves all in the first part of the game)
- you access the menu with enter then move and equip with mouse then press enter again to exit. Enter also advances the h-scenes.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
No its just badly designed. The controls are wobbly and floaty. The guard is wired as fuck bc it summons a shield that is not large enough to block anything. There is no info that you have to equip the items manually (should be auto equip anyway). Then there is no way to restore HP (as far as I got). Its just a horrible new user experience.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: rateezy

kimb

Jan 16, 2018
Is it worth a try after the latest update? Is there enough content for the bother?
too many bugs in this game. every so often you try to go through a room it'll bug out and you can't do anything, sometimes the monsters spawn on you as you walk aswell. the game is really easy but too many bugs that you might not be able to finish the game. it kept crashing on me going through a door and the monsters that spawn on you as well, so i'd say wait for a bug fix to play it.

magfonte

Dec 14, 2017
nice game, need some polish and it will be great. just got bugged once at the elevator that i press "f"

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Is it worth a try after the latest update? Is there enough content for the bother?
For now it's not.
There are already what, five scenes? Quality shit, no voices or whatever, but solid art and animation. Last one was a disappointment, tbh.
The gameplay itself cannot offer anything worth mentioning simply because there is basically none.
I'd suggest waiting for more updates and play it.

Reactions: DigitalFire

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Having a problem where after reaching the mansion and speaking with the woman I can't advance the text and my character can move around, I fixed it by going upstairs and talking with the blacksmith guy

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
So... this had had 10 updates already and they havent even bothered adding the sex animations to the actual monsters?

BIG OOF

Plus I still cant find the difference with about 4(?) previous updates, only that there is another room at the end with another scene. They were already making another game not that long ago that was another sidescroller and got abandoned because fuck it too.

Only thing I can say about this is, play Night of Revenge instead, its fucking good.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
havent even bothered adding the sex animations to the actual monsters?
I assume you mean during gameplay? That was part of the game at one point, but taken out when the gallery in the hub was introduced.

play Night of Revenge instead, its fucking good.
That game is decent. It has better gameplay than this one, but it's still pretty wonky in my opinion. And I don't prefer that animation style.

1.90 star(s) 35 Votes