1.90 star(s) 35 Votes

mirokid

Nov 1, 2017
This game is so frustrating. I cant seem to get to the H-Scenes. Fighting emenies are difficult. The Skill like thing that keeps rotating over you is difficult to kill. Man isnt there any easier way to get to the H-Scenes. Please help.
The H scenes is appear random with a monster with a heart on its head or you can try to run toward the end with a giant monster - go pass it and wait for the elevator to take you to the room with door contain H -scenes

Venomosity

Aug 2, 2018
I think I've experienced some bug, so the character jumped so high then it got stuck above. I have to restart the whole game.

Runnko

Jul 3, 2017
Controls that i found:

E - dash
WASD - Move
Space - Jump or Double Jump
Left MB - Attack
Right MB - Shield
ESC - Menu
F or R i don't remember - launch special.

You can use Arrows to navigate at top 3 menus, left one - character info, middle - stash, right one basic menu.
To leave Character Info at least for me works Enter.

You need to equip Shield and Spear to use them. Better to go by Top Routes above map - jumping on the all that stuff as there a various number of statues and other glaives around them. There Halberd in first room and Glaive on second one.

Flying circles have a trajectory around you so you need to step forward and hit them when they do a circle, before they change it. One hit seems to be enough. I think you can't block with shield this balls of blood from little demons.

Controls too stiff.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Okay, so there's an issue with resolution. The game automatically assumes the resolution of my ultrawide monitor at launch, but it assumes it's a 16:9 rather than 21:9. This means overfill at the top and bottom.

This is common among Unity games, but most include a launcher that lets you use windowed mode to circumvent the problem. I'd suggest the dev enables that.

Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
Level design is a minus. Art is appealing, but I can't get to the end to even see more of it. I get it's a build, but it coulda been done better.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
If you have a computer capable of running a unity game why do you have a 32bit OS?

zensei

Jan 20, 2018
My god this game is god awful. The actual game, not the hentai or the art, just the gameplay.

I played almost every preview build, but the difficulty spike suddenly rose by about 10000% lol. I get to the boss and he instakills me with one attack. The controls are super clunky and the hitbox detection is absolute shit. I'm actually really sad, I had high hopes for this :(

Zappyboi

Oct 1, 2018
Du
My god this game is god awful. The actual game, not the hentai or the art, just the gameplay.

I played almost every preview build, but the difficulty spike suddenly rose by about 10000% lol. I get to the boss and he instakills me with one attack. The controls are super clunky and the hitbox detection is absolute shit. I'm actually really sad, I had high hopes for this :(
Dude it's just a beta version ? What do you expect ?

zensei

Jan 20, 2018
Du

Dude it's just a beta version ? What do you expect ?
That doesn't excuse the shitty hitbox detection and physics. He could've fixed that already in all of the previous builds, but he chose not to

Also beta = close to actual release. Should've still classified it as a test build

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
Build v10.0 is ready

-Quest system

Added quest system, currently we have 2 quests

Josh: Gives you smith quest which will allow you to upgrade weapons

Gina: Gives you a kill quest, no reward for this at the moment

-Upgrade system

Added upgrade base system

Pike: iron ore

Halberd: crystals

Partizan:iron ore

Glaive: gold
upgrade materials are dropped from enemies

-Stage
Hub:
Shadow demon is now in the library, to trigger scene

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
For those who complain about difficulty...
You guys suck. Big time. It's easy.
But if you want to walk through the levels and get access to gallery, you can always use cheat engine to freeze your hp.

1.90 star(s) 35 Votes