ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok 1st off .. none of my saves work ..... thats not bad tho .. i usually always start a new game anyways ... ;)

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Chapter 13 WIP (update #21)

739 images and animations have been created for this chapter. All that's left are the honeymoon montage images.

I'm still looking at a total of 747 images, so only 8 more images to go. I found out yesterday that today is a holiday, so I should be able to finish the last few images today. Once everything has been checked by the incredible editors who have volunteered their time and energy to help me and I have checked the rest of the images, I will get a release for my patrons. Next Monday (7 days), I will do a public release.

Stay safe out there.
A lot of work!! Hats off!! :)

Reactions: BadMustard

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Yes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and I think this is not the limit. "and more than once the bunny will come out for a walk" =)
Q&A stopped taking pills - and therefore we are waiting for when we will have two more ovens with buns in them.
(of course, if DEV presses "the Button" and the process starts)

Wolf1114

May 7, 2017
got a question, while choosing the order of who to marry Louise is greyed out, is it cause she's not an option to marry (yet) or is it something I did?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
*blunder detected*

I would very much like to know - what is going on behind the windows or what the hell with time?
here is frame 1
screenshot0001.png
- it seems evening outside the window and it seems 1-2, well, maybe the 3rd floor

frame 2 -
screenshot0003.png
where is everything that was in frame 1? why is everything white? the room moved to the 33rd floor, and only the sky is visible from the window, as if from the Burj Khalifa tower? or maybe frame 1 was in the evening and frame 2 already in the afternoon? girls stood in this position for several hours? =)))

DEV - you yourself asked for such idiotic questions, the scene needs to be planned better, avoiding blunders! =)))) after all, this is a visual novel, the content of the picture should say more than what is written in the text.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
*blunder detected*

I would very much like to know - what is going on behind the windows or what the hell with time?
here is frame 1
View attachment 2389107
- it seems evening outside the window and it seems 1-2, well, maybe the 3rd floor

frame 2 -
View attachment 2389108
where is everything that was in frame 1? why is everything white? the room moved to the 33rd floor, and only the sky is visible from the window, as if from the Burj Khalifa tower? or maybe frame 1 was in the evening and frame 2 already in the afternoon? girls stood in this position for several hours? =)))

DEV - you yourself asked for such idiotic questions, the scene needs to be planned better, avoiding blunders! =)))) after all, this is a visual novel, the content of the picture should say more than what is written in the text.
if you'll notice there is a subtle camera angle change catching less glare and reflection from the windows on the right. The outside HDMI does not change

Reactions: ramvivat

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
if you'll notice there is a subtle camera angle change catching less glare and reflection from the windows on the right. The outside HDMI does not change
On frame 1, the interior of the room is reflected on the window, on frame 2, due to the subtle change in angle, it no longer reflects the room interior and you can see the skybox.

Peace :)

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
where to find translator from drunklish to normal english?
i not understood what babbled Apple.

If in the future it is possible in brackets make a translation how a translation from the Chinese language was made, so let there be a translation from a drunken braided language. It is very difficult to understand what they say drunk, especially if your native language is not English.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: JJDrakken
2.80 star(s) 35 Votes