BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 13 WIP (update #19)

671 images and animations have been created for this chapter. I have started Tina's story this weekend (Louise, Sara, Lucy, Charlie, Christe, and Tina), so there are less than 100 images left to finish this chapter.

I'm still looking at a total of 747 images and animations, but the light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter and brighter.

Stay safe out there.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
True and that meeting might feel that way if the main character weren't stupid rich. I'm thinking the guy at the doors going to be ok with things once that fact it revealed.
did you see the inline spoiler below the image?

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
did you see the inline spoiler below the image?
Yes, I saw that. The MC's financial status will probably go a long way to quelling any issues the visitor might have.

It tends to go that way. "You're not good enough for my... is that your private limo? Come my boy, time for a drink so you can tell me how many grandchildren I'm going to have."

• Haha
Reactions: Haast and ramvivat

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Yes, I saw that. The MC's financial status will probably go a long way to quelling any issues the visitor might have.

It tends to go that way. "You're not good enough for my... is that your private limo? Come my boy, time for a drink so you can tell me how many grandchildren I'm going to have."
he's disapproving of their lifestyle and of course demands she come home with him !!!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Punto

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
wow, looks like we're in for some drama! =) can our little Juliet be forcibly taken away and given in marriage? oh la la!!! =)
Yah no bud, calm down on the rape vibes there. No one going force anyone to do anything most likely. Story always been about consent.

Reactions: BadMustard

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 13 WIP (update #20)

707 images and animations have been created for this chapter. I just finished the wedding scene for Tina's story, so there are less than 40 images to go to finish this chapter.

I'm still looking at a total of 747 images and animations, but that light at the end of the tunnel is getting so bright right now. Everything except Tina's story and the honeymoon stories have been set out for the editors, so it's not a huge load of editing all at once for them. I have been going through all the images, post editing when I can to speed up the release.

Stay safe out there.

married-006-11.jpg

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Can't wait. Would love to be MC even if involves the girls run everything, I'm basically their sex slave.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 13 WIP (update #21)

739 images and animations have been created for this chapter. All that's left are the honeymoon montage images.

I'm still looking at a total of 747 images, so only 8 more images to go. I found out yesterday that today is a holiday, so I should be able to finish the last few images today. Once everything has been checked by the incredible editors who have volunteered their time and energy to help me and I have checked the rest of the images, I will get a release for my patrons. Next Monday (7 days), I will do a public release.

Stay safe out there.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Image number 747 is finished. Big thanks to the editors who have checked all the text for the new chapter. All that's left is to do post-editing on the images, beta-test the build, and let the patrons play before the public release on Monday next week.

chapterd-747.jpg

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Finally, the long-awaited release of Chapter 13 is out for the public, and I can relax a little, at least for a little while.

There will be some changes coming; currently, I have 3 more chapters written and all I need are the images for them, so there is more to come with this story.

I have been working on Almost Dead for over 2 years now originally it was only going to be 9 chapters while I was learning how to program for the renpy engine, but it has grown so much in that time, and hopefully it will continue to grow. I will be taking a long break to start on another VN; it's called 2Sides, and I want to get two chapters (sides) completed before I come back to Almost Dead and do chapter 14.

Now for my patrons, this new story delves into incest, and that is against Patreon TOS or community guidelines maybe both, so I can't collect any money for this VN there. I don't know if they will cancel or suspend my account there after I start. I have been using SubscribeStar and posting everything there and on Patreon for quite some time now, for Almost Dead. For 2Sides I will only be posting on SubscribeStar and NOT on Patreon. If I still have a Patreon account, when I return to rendering for Almost Dead after the 2Sides is released; I will post on Patreon as well as on SubscribeStar like I have been otherwise, I will continue posting everything on SubscribeStar.

Now for a change.

I have been using renpy 7.3.5.606 I will be updating to renpy v 8.0.3, and the main reason I mention this is that the old saved games MAY NOT work I have tried and most of mine do work, so I'm just warning you. Don't just delete your saved games, try them when chapter14 comes out(in the future).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Finally, the long-awaited release of Chapter 13 is out for the public, and I can relax a little, at least for a little while.

There will be some changes coming; currently, I have 3 more chapters written and all I need are the images for them, so there is more to come with this story.

I have been working on Almost Dead for over 2 years now originally it was only going to be 9 chapters while I was learning how to program for the renpy engine, but it has grown so much in that time, and hopefully it will continue to grow. I will be taking a long break to start on another VN; it's called 2Sides, and I want to get two chapters (sides) completed before I come back to Almost Dead and do chapter 14.

Now for my patrons, this new story delves into incest, and that is against Patreon TOS or community guidelines maybe both, so I can't collect any money for this VN there. I don't know if they will cancel or suspend my account there after I start. I have been using SubscribeStar and posting everything there and on Patreon for quite some time now, for Almost Dead. For 2Sides I will only be posting on SubscribeStar and NOT on Patreon. If I still have a Patreon account, when I return to rendering for Almost Dead after the 2Sides is released; I will post on Patreon as well as on SubscribeStar like I have been otherwise, I will continue posting everything on SubscribeStar.

Now for a change.

I have been using renpy 7.3.5.606 I will be updating to renpy v 8.0.3, and the main reason I mention this is that the old saved games MAY NOT work I have tried and most of mine do work, so I'm just warning you. Don't just delete your saved games, try them when chapter14 comes out(in the future).
You should put this on the OP under a spoiler and put the thread on hold since you will not be working on this for some time now.

2.80 star(s) 35 Votes