BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
wow! I seem to be missing something, I must be. already the third set for the wedding. after all, this means the third wedding dress? Yes? I hope the wedding is not scheduled for the 13th update? (I'm afraid that won't be a very good sign, don't you think?) Or will the entire 13th update go all in pre-wedding chores? well then, well, then the wedding will be in the 14th update - and everything will be fine!
so the girls all at once will marry the MC? it must look amazing when all his girls are in wedding dresses - my God, I imagined (nope, i simply remembered wedding from "Sisterly Lust") it would look so beautiful *brushed away a stingy male tear of tenderness*.
author, make all the girls beautiful, pick up beautiful dresses for them all for the wedding. After all, this is a crucial moment, I believe in you! just as there are no two identical girls, there cannot be two identical wedding dresses (well, there may be an exception for Q&A) - you have a hard work to choose the right dress for each bride. your mission is difficult, but you will definitely cope, I know it! I just know it.

On this I leave you in your hard work. I won't bother you with unnecessary stupid comments. I'll just look forward to the update - and I'll silently itch in impatience.

married-002-3.jpg

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 13 WIP (update #8)

230 images and animations have been created for this chapter. And we're finishing up the third marriage sequence. I should be able to finish that today (yeah for the Holidazes here). Soon we will be targeting another one of the pregnant women to marry.

Stay safe out there.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 13 WIP (update #8)

264 images and animations have been created for this chapter. And we finished the fourth marriage sequence. Just a few more images to finish out the story, and then we will be targeting another one of the pregnant women to marry.

Sorry for this being so late today. I had to waste the better part of the day running back and forth between immigration and work (HR gave me the wrong letter to renew my work permit), but things are settled, and I can work legally here again for another year. yeaaaahhhh

Stay safe out there.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Yui Zumi need to change her hairslyle - with this hair she looks old, like dryed from ages grandma. sorry but this true.
maybe her need hairstyle like Tina. or some different. but not that - awful! =)))
I mean, Yuizumi is old. She is, in all likelihood, actually a grandma.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I mean, Yuizumi is old. She is, in all likelihood, actually a grandma.
so what?
Well, now let's give her old woman's clothes, give her a stick, put on glasses and so that with more diopters, right? I think she deserves to look younger than she is. she is beautiful in her own way.
at one time I read that some women who looked after their bodies were the subject of controversy and people shot for them in duels - and they were decently old (it's scary to imagine, so many others don't live)
I don't know, maybe I played too much "grandma's house" or "my new family" - and there I have a relationship with my grandmothers.

but still I think that a grandmother can look more beautiful. she is a woman in the first place - and only in the second or third place - a grandmother. Yes and grandmother - only age. looking at a lady's passport is rude. and asking age is also bad manners. a lady as much as she looks. and in general, if she is in a harem, then she is a GILF (Grandmother whom I Like to Fuck).
is not it?

I hope we have cleared things up.

peace!

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Yui Zumi need to change her hairslyle - with this hair she looks old, like dryed from ages grandma. sorry but this true.
maybe her need hairstyle like Tina. or some different. but not that - awful! =)))
you do know that Yui is as old as the MC's father since they went to college together, if she had had children she might actually be a grandmother by now. I wanted her to look old but still be a GILF/MILF I think I achieved that look!

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 13 WIP (update #10)

308 images and animations have been created for this chapter. We are starting with the final pregnant wedding story with the Q. Then we have to marry all the other women; there will be six more left to marry.

There will be a menu system for marrying each of the women in the order you want to. You can choose whom to marry last. Some will, some won't. After the married story for the selected girl, you will be returned to the menu, her image will be removed from the background, and you are free to choose another until you have chosen them all.

Stay safe out there.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
I was setting up for a new scene to render when I was greeted by the Blue Screen Of Death - twice, no less. So I made this instead of working on the VN. When I tried again this morning, everything was working normally, and the dreaded 10-hour render had already started and should be finished this evening after I get home from work.

random.jpg

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 13 WIP (update #11)

358 images and animations have been created for this chapter. The Guo Qiu story is nearing its conclusion, and all the pregnant women will be married.

I have finalized the images for the menu system for marrying each of the women in the order you want to. You can choose whom to marry last. Some will, some won't. After the married story for the selected girl, you will be returned to the menu, her image will be removed from the background, and you are free to choose another until you have chosen them all.

Stay safe out there.

screenshot0003.png

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Chapter 13 WIP (update #11)

358 images and animations have been created for this chapter. The Guo Qiu story is nearing its conclusion, and all the pregnant women will be married.

I have finalized the images for the menu system for marrying each of the women in the order you want to. You can choose whom to marry last. Some will, some won't. After the married story for the selected girl, you will be returned to the menu, her image will be removed from the background, and you are free to choose another until you have chosen them all.

Stay safe out there.

View attachment 2183385
LINKs (y)

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Choice menu
So I was looking at the choice menu like a lot and thinking I can do better...
I think I made it better, when you mouse over the image of the girl you want to marry, she will become highlighted and her name will appear in VERY large letters on the screen as shown. (hopefully the gif is working) Clicking on her image will start her story arc, finally returning to this menu with her image removed, and you're ready to choose another girl.
What do you think?
choose-menu.gif

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
still legal wife - only one? well, OK. then the youngest should become the wife. that is Tina. the rest of the women are older. and choose from adult women someone to be his wife - to offend the rest. and I would not like to create groups in the harem. women should all be equal before each other. that is, marriage with Tina is rather a political decision, so as not to break the harem with squabbles, because women are envious when it comes to a neighbor. when they are equal, they are equal and there is nothing to envy here, and therefore they are best friends. but when a man stands between them, there are no more terrible and irreconcilable enemies than sisters. and Tina - she is the youngest, among other adult women she is like a birch in a coniferous forest. and therefore if she becomes a wife, none of the adult women will be offended.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: JJDrakken

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
still legal wife is only one?
what about others?
i think wife need to be young - Tina. its a single and fair choice. other womans are more mature (keyword is MORE but not a mature) - and select wife from them is not a fair to other matured womans (equality of dissatisfaction).
there is only fair - select most young from them and matured womans go to LOVER room, she's be my lovers only.
You got issues. Serious, serious issues.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 13 WIP (update #12)

417 images and animations have been created for this chapter. I did hit the halfway point in rendering last week, so I took the weekend off, but I've been back at it the week and got a lot done.

Right now I'm working through the Louise married story (I let the wife decide, and she chose (Louse, Sara, Lucy, Charlie, Christe and Tina).

I did change the menu system for choosing non-pregnant ladies you want to marry. Hovering the mouse over the image of the girl will display her name in a large font. Clicking on her will start her story and then send you back to the menu with her image removed, after the last girl story is completed, the credits will roll.

Stay safe out there.

2.80 star(s) 35 Votes