Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
This arguing over whether something is this or that is boring and annoying. F95 has set what the tags mean. If you think otherwise, don't argue with the dev, go to F95 admins and try to change their minds. Not likely to work, but have at it.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
I kind of did a poll by looking at the Likes of the past week's images on Patreon.
Tina Patreon----7
Public----18
Christe----------8
Ichika----------10
Lucy & Julie-----6
Sara-------------8
Q&A-------------9

So the favorite nurse get the slutty nurse outfit.
ichika 2.jpg

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I just realized that Mc with that super smooth hair kinda looks like an idiot. No offense. Maybe change it?
And I just thought about some twists to make the game more interesting.like, involving some mafia shit, a competitor mega corporation wanting to take over, corporation espionage, old enemy of father back from jail or something for revenge etcetera
Could make the game a little bit more interesting on my personal opinion.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
I just realized that Mc with that super smooth hair kinda looks like an idiot. No offense. Maybe change it?
And I just thought about some twists to make the game more interesting. like, involving some mafia shit, a competitor mega corporation wanting to take over, corporation espionage, old enemy of father back from jail or something for revenge etcetera
WOW, how insightful and intuitive. That makes me want to go through and re-render every image with the MC in it just for you.

Those are some superb ideas. Maybe you should make a game like that, I bet it would make you a little more interesting, in my personal opinion.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
And I just thought about some twists to make the game more interesting.like, involving some mafia shit, a competitor mega corporation wanting to take over, corporation espionage, old enemy of father back from jail or something for revenge etcetera
1661610280952.png

• Haha
Reactions: BadMustard

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
I will be officially starting to render Chapter 13 tonight when I get home from work, and I'm looking at 637 images and animations for this chapter. This will be the biggest chapter yet, and for a very good reason. I will be pausing the story for a few months after I have finished this chapter while I work on another VN that I have written in its entirety. 12 chapters total. Most of the code is written. All it needs are images—lots and lots of images. This will not be abandoned, just paused. There is going to be a really long break before Chapter 14 is released, and then Chapter 15 will be released.

Now for the Bubba432 report (or what is happening in this chapter), there will be marriages, weddings, relationships strengthened, babies, revelations, and sex. Lots and lots of sex. You don't get to see all of it, but they are having it.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 13 WIP (update #1)

So far, 33 images out of 637 have been created for this chapter. I got a lot done this week because there was a holiday this week. This chapter is going to take a while before it is released, so please be patient.

Stay Safe out there!!

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 13 WIP (update #2)

So far, 61 images/animations have been created for this chapter out of the 637 planned. I got a lot done this week because there are a lot of images to do and a lot of time to do them, but that doesn't translate very well for my brain, so I do them at my pace, and I am okay with that.

Stay Safe out there!!

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Chapter 13 WIP (update #2)

So far, 61 images/animations have been created for this chapter out of the 637 planned. I got a lot done this week because there are a lot of images to do and a lot of time to do them, but that doesn't translate very well for my brain, so I do them at my pace, and I am okay with that.

Stay Safe out there!!
I beg your pardon, but on what hardware is this all rendered? just purely for information.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
I have 2 questions.

1. Does this game have a soundtrack?

2. Can someone please post some screenshots with dialogue so I can get a feel for what the dialogue is like?

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 13 WIP (update #3)

So far, 88 images/animations have been created for this chapter out of the 645+ planned. I am surprised at how much I was able to get done this week. As you may have noticed that the total has increased some, I found a missed section and need a few to make the transitions smoother in others.

Stay Safe out there!!

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 13 WIP (update #4)

So far, 112 images/animations have been created for this chapter out of the 656+ planned. It felt like I didn't get anything done this week because of the layered images for the family meeting, but I actually got a lot of images completed. And again, the total has increased some, just to make some transitions smoother.

Stay safe out there.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 13 WIP (update #5)

So far, 135 images/animations have been created for this chapter out of the 663+ planned. After completing the first of many wedding sets, I discovered that I was not counting them in with all the other images and I had planned for 11 images per wedding set, so I'm just going to stop giving a total now and just post how many images I have completed each week now. Just know that this chapter will have a cubic butt ton of images.

Stay safe out there.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 13 WIP (update #6)

So far, 164 images and animations have been created for this chapter. And I've started on the second wedding set already (11+3). For those of you not following along on Patreon, Ichika is getting married now, and she will be a lovely bride.

Stay safe out there.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 13 WIP (update #7)

So far, 205 images and animations have been created for this chapter. And we're working up to the third wedding set now (22 images there now). For those of you not following along on Patreon, we will be marrying Julie soon, and she will be a lovely ginger bride.

Stay safe out there.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Chapter 13 WIP (update #7)

So far, 205 images and animations have been created for this chapter. And we're working up to the third wedding set now (22 images there now). For those of you not following along on Patreon, we will be marrying Julie soon, and she will be a lovely ginger bride.

Stay safe out there.
wow! I seem to be missing something, I must be. already the third set for the wedding. after all, this means the third wedding dress? Yes? I hope the wedding is not scheduled for the 13th update? (I'm afraid that won't be a very good sign, don't you think?) Or will the entire 13th update go all in pre-wedding chores? well then, well, then the wedding will be in the 14th update - and everything will be fine!
so the girls all at once will marry the MC? it must look amazing when all his girls are in wedding dresses - my God, I imagined (nope, i simply remembered wedding from "Sisterly Lust") it would look so beautiful *brushed away a stingy male tear of tenderness*.
author, make all the girls beautiful, pick up beautiful dresses for them all for the wedding. After all, this is a crucial moment, I believe in you! just as there are no two identical girls, there cannot be two identical wedding dresses (well, there may be an exception for Q&A) - you have a hard work to choose the right dress for each bride. your mission is difficult, but you will definitely cope, I know it! I just know it.

On this I leave you in your hard work. I won't bother you with unnecessary stupid comments. I'll just look forward to the update - and I'll silently itch in impatience.

2.80 star(s) 35 Votes