JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
These whippersnappers have no respect for the classics. Even modern TTRPG fans don't remember Traveller, the RPG where you could literally die during character generation.

/shakes cane
...That's a general & broad assumption. I've played it, I've played, DM, GM so many Tabletop games, I forget more then I remember. :p

Though there is still one that eludes my grasps, not sure why it does, it just does. Deadlands

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Help help, he's stalking me... -winks- Get back in Grandma's House or Terminus Reach or whatever, stop chasing me around(I joke). Welcome to Novella, enjoy.
Now is it my fault we seem to enjoy the same games? It just means we both have good taste is all.

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
...That's a general & broad assumption. I've played it, I've played, DM, GM so many Tabletop games, I forget more then I remember. :p

Though there is still one that eludes my grasps, not sure why it does, it just does. Deadlands
Rectify that then, deadlands was some of the most fun I've ever had RPing

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Only table RPG I ever played was GURPS.
GURPS (Generic Universal RolePlaying System) is a role-playing game system (just rules). Actually, with this system you can play almost any type of role-playing game (medieval, fantasy, science fiction, current events...), the only downside is that you need to create a game environment yourself, or use a pre-generated one (for example, Discworld Roleplaying Game uses GURPS as a system to play games that take place in said world)

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
GURPS (Generic Universal RolePlaying System) is a role-playing game system (just rules). Actually, with this system you can play almost any type of role-playing game (medieval, fantasy, science fiction, current events...), the only downside is that you need to create a game environment yourself, or use a pre-generated one (for example, Discworld Roleplaying Game uses GURPS as a system to play games that take place in said world)
I mostly did a travel to Alternative History worlds one, but also had fantasy, space and superheroes. Played from about 1993-2004, when I got a modern computer (before was a Commodore 64 1985-1994) I stopped. I'm a patron of this game for $2/month

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I just started this game and I have a question and comment.

I remember playing a game with the same characters and names, but it was before this game. Did the dev make a prequel to this game but under a different game name?

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
I just started this game and I have a question and comment.

I remember playing a game with the same characters and names, but it was before this game. Did the dev make a prequel to this game but under a different game name?
Nope, this is the only game I have made. Admittedly, it was small when it first started and has been growing, and it's always had the same name.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Nope, this is the only game I have made. Admittedly, it was small when it first started and has been growing, and it's always had the same name.
Ok thank you. I played a game somewhat like this. With the same characters and such. Almost like it was the prequel to this. It set up the harem and everything.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
This site really needs to add more tags and update the tags to the actual definition of what the tag means not what they want them to mean. For instance the harem tag many of the games on this site including this one especially this one. do not follow the harem rules. For example all the women have sex with each other and some times when he is not even there. also they have sex with other women outside the harem. And some of the girls reasoning for joining the harem. One of them joins because she just wants a family to come home to because she is lonely and another girl has to be bribed by offering up one of the twins. and one only joins because she is able to have sex with other women the mc is not the main target of effection. seems the site needs to add poly relationship tag because this is not a harem. it's just a bunch of people having sex at this point.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Not quite, Tina, Apple and Sara and Louise all are heavily interested in MC alone with Tina being the only one willing to experiment with MC there. Q and A (The twins) are more free roaming but after being with MC declare he is the only Man they will sleep with, Ichka and July were a couple together before MC came along and mostly stick with themselves when MC is not involved. Christe is another wild card but seems to stick with the "Family" only once joined. The rest too stick with the "Family" and not too much it seems.
Keep in mind the rules set in the family basically means they get MC once every other week unless invited to another's time, MC is allowed to wander outside of the girls as well while the Twins have been the only ones to do so and that is with candidates MC has or will have at some point.

The women set up the rules so that the MC can have a life outside of just being a dick for all of them all day long and while they wish they could spend more time with him it's just not possible and not good for him ether.

Every female is there because they want to be with MC, what do you want them to do when they see or hear every day another girl getting it from the MC and they can't? Just diddle them self and be content until X days?
I get what your saying. but you still don't get basic harem rules. The women join a harem knowing full well that MC will have sex with other women of the harem so if that doesn't suit them they do not have to join the harem. 2nd the women should only have sex with the MC as the leader of the harem it's not about if it is fair to the women. 3rd the women should Never have disclosed sex with anybody else besides MC. i know you said what are the women to do when they know MC is banging somebody in the harem and they are horny what are they to do? Join in and let him pleasure them both or they can masterbate and wait your turn. They can't hold out? leave the harem. harem is for the male. or you can have a reverse harem where the woman can have a harem of men or maybe a mixture of men and women. or just women.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I get what your saying. but you still don't get basic harem rules. The women join a harem knowing full well that MC will have sex with other women of the harem so if that doesn't suit them they do not have to join the harem. 2nd the women should only have sex with the MC as the leader of the harem it's not about if it is fair to the women. 3rd the women should Never have disclosed sex with anybody else besides MC. i know you said what are the women to do when they know MC is banging somebody in the harem and they are horny what are they to do? Join in and let him pleasure them both or they can masterbate and wait your turn. They can't hold out? leave the harem. harem is for the male. or you can have a reverse harem where the woman can have a harem of men or maybe a mixture of men and women. or just women.
Not gonna try to argue this one, since it is all subjective. However, the Harem definition on F95 is far less restrictive and this game fits that definition:
Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]

Reactions: OmegaLord

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Not gonna try to argue this one, since it is all subjective. However, the Harem definition on F95 is far less restrictive and this game fits that definition:
Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]
Yeah as i said this site needs to update their definitions. Yeah this is a harem in only the sense that yeah 1 man lives with and is able to have sex with multiple women but in all other aspects of a actual harem it does not. If you go to other sites and watch Anime, read manga, or even hentai and hentai manga They all stick to the basic rules of a harem story very rarley do you see the women interact with each other during a 3some and even rarier do they ever have sex with each other without MC and never out side the harem the main focus is always MC. Then you come to this site and you look for a harem story and majority of harem stories are not really harems all the women are bi and have sex with each other with or without MC and sometimes they have sex outside the harem like this story does. This is not what i call a TRUE HAREM. I think this site needs to add more tags maybe add a poly relationship tags or something.

Last edited:

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
Simply put Harem should not be a tag period on any game. It's a term so old and has evolved and changed a lot over the years to the point where it is too broad now a days where people bemoan when it does not fit their ideals of the meaning.
I have no problem with people holding their own beliefs but when they push it onto others it's stupid.

Lastly can we all just agree the debate over the Harem tag is moot and let it die? It's not adding anything of value to this thread for the game as how it stands it's correct in the terms of the site (If not individuals) and people reading should already have an idea about the nature of it in game.

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
Simply put Harem should not be a tag period on any game. It's a term so old and has evolved and changed a lot over the years to the point where it is too broad now a days where people bemoan when it does not fit their ideals of the meaning.
I have no problem with people holding their own beliefs but when they push it onto others it's stupid.

Lastly can we all just agree the debate over the Harem tag is moot and let it die? It's not adding anything of value to this thread for the game as how it stands it's correct in the terms of the site (If not individuals) and people reading should already have an idea about the nature of it in game.
I like the harem tag mostly for one reason, so I can tell at a glance if I need to focus on one path, or if they are all/most available to the MC.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
"You are not special. You're not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else. We're all part of the same compost heap. We're all singing, all dancing crap of the world."

Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

2.80 star(s) 35 Votes