Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Almost Dead [v0.6] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 465 MB
Original Size Mac: 431 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 97 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 62 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
Nice stuff. Just a couple of things.

The screens saying Next Thursday spelt it "Thrusday." After two of our hero's unloading inside Sara the page locked up with a blank text box. Rolling back and clicking through it again went through normally. When Tina was talking to Sara for the first time after I was sent to the kitchen I got an Exception Error. A click on Ignore went past it, but I think it may have been looking for something it didn't find. The next image and text was after Tina left.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019

The screens saying Next Thursday spelt it "Thrusday." After two of our hero's unloading inside Sara the page locked up with a blank text box. Rolling back and clicking through it again went through normally. When Tina was talking to Sara for the first time after I was sent to the kitchen I got an Exception Error. A click on Ignore went past it, but I think it may have been looking for something it didn't find. The next image and text was after Tina left.
Damn. Missed the typo. Either BadMustard or I will fix it next time. Thanks for reporting.

Reactions: BadMustard
Mar 27, 2019
God damn...the new apartment is like something a Mafia Don would have with all the security features and stuff. Wish I had the money for something like that :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Burgh917

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021

Thank you.

I will fix the spelling for Chapter 7 update
That could have been the messaging system (turn it off in the Preferences menu)
That error has been corrected new uploads soon!!

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Just tried to download the latest version 0.6 for Windows via the Mega link in the OP and, according to Mega, the file doesn't exist. So then I tried the Racaty link and same thing, no file found and then got the same wth the MediaFire link. Gave up trying at that point, seems like the file has maybe been removed for some reason. :cry: Guess I'll try again later, maybe tomorrow?

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Just tried to download the latest version 0.6 for Windows via the Mega link in the OP and, according to Mega, the file doesn't exist. So then I tried the Racaty link and same thing, no file found and then got the same wth the MediaFire link. Gave up trying at that point, seems like the file has maybe been removed for some reason. :cry: Guess I'll try again later, maybe tomorrow?
Sorry there was a problem with the original version (now corrected) I was in the process of uploading new copies all should be working now

Last edited:

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Not sure I'll ever be able to take seriously an MC who after becoming rich went to the barber and said give me the Moe Howard.

Alenbingo123

Oct 15, 2020
Why does it mean that the Android version was blocked by play protect, should I download it anyway? Good game!!!!!

2.90 star(s) 33 Votes