JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Just finished chapter 10, enjoyed it wouldn't mind the MC snaggin a virgin some time though maybe the cute blond at the estate or the girl that works at the restaurant.

Uh about Sharon though, that sucked. Since she's on the banner/main menu I'm going to assume the wedding doesn't go as planned (unless it does if it does maybe remove her since she wouldn't be an LI at that point?) MC sure does know how to pick em.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: WindySakura

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Just finished chapter 10, enjoyed it wouldn't mind the MC snaggin a virgin some time though maybe the cute blond at the estate or the girl that works at the restaurant.

Uh about Sharon though, that sucked. Since she's on the banner/main menu I'm going to assume the wedding doesn't go as planned (unless it does if it does maybe remove her since she wouldn't be an LI at that point?) MC sure does know how to pick em.
What you don't have enough females on your D? LOL, I like the organic nature of other characters having their own lives and relationships. Also whole virgin thing...-rolls eyes-

Reactions: WindySakura

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
I had a great relaxation time. I did a few pinups. Unless you're a Patreon or subscribe star member, you probably didn't see all of them.
All the new scenes are set for Chapter 11, and there are no new characters for this chapter. This chapter will probably take a slight bit longer than the last. I have 247 images and movies planned for this chapter, so maybe +1 week. There are multiple scenes that I have to do depending on which girls you have chosen. So play through and reject different girls to see the different scenes. I will make up for the extended time in the next chapter, which is going to be a short one.
The Bubba report: Chapter 11, we delve more into Lucy's background a bit to discover a surprise there. We're going to revisit Alice one last time to help her get a girlfriend. We find out the extent of Jessica's thefts and pay her one last visit. Plus more..

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I had a great relaxation time. I did a few pinups. Unless you're a Patreon or subscribe star member, you probably didn't see all of them.
All the new scenes are set for Chapter 11, and there are no new characters for this chapter. This chapter will probably take a slight bit longer than the last. I have 247 images and movies planned for this chapter, so maybe +1 week. There are multiple scenes that I have to do depending on which girls you have chosen. So play through and reject different girls to see the different scenes. I will make up for the extended time in the next chapter, which is going to be a short one.
The Bubba report: Chapter 11, we delve more into Lucy's background a bit to discover a surprise there. We're going to revisit Alice one last time to help her get a girlfriend. We find out the extent of Jessica's thefts and pay her one last visit. Plus more..
Honestly, I won't lie. If you wanna take longer for twice or even thrice as long content updates. I'm down.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter11 - update #2

So, 53 images completed so far. The total now is 229 images (and maybe more) for this chapter. I will set a release date as soon as I get closer to finishing. I did push a little to finish the last renders for the scene I was working on, but sometimes that's a good thing

Stay Safe out there!!

2.90 star(s) 33 Votes