BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
where to find translator from drunklish to normal english?
i not understood what babbled Apple.

If in the future it is possible in brackets make a translation how a translation from the Chinese language was made, so let there be a translation from a drunken braided language. It is very difficult to understand what they say drunk, especially if your native language is not English.
That's the whole idea it's drunk speak nobody understands it and they usually don't remember it the next day

• Haha
Reactions: ramvivat

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Oh, you mean the gifs in my signature...

On each page of the games you like, you'll find FanSigs, that you can then copy and paste into the Signature area on your profile.

Check the Help section of the Forum, there's probably posts teaching how to do it, not the best option to talk about that in a game thread.

Peace :)

Reactions: elandoor

nullxero

Mar 12, 2021
after having sex with Yui and Sara you roll into a family meeting and then we start Apple's story
Appologies BadMustard, I should have been more specific. I was referrering to the scene in the replay gallery which is locked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:
Nevermind!! :LOL::ROFLMAO: Just made a speed run on it and just figured it out!

Last edited:

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Appologies BadMustard, I should have been more specific. I was referrering to the scene in the replay gallery which is locked.

Edit:
Nevermind!! :LOL::ROFLMAO: Just made a speed run on it and just figured it out!
Yeah you found it if you do not have sex for the first with Yui in chapter 5 you have sex with Yui for the first time in chapter 13 you know gotta let her have her fantasies

Reactions: nullxero

nullxero

Mar 12, 2021
Yeah you found it if you do not have sex for the first with Yui in chapter 5 you have sex with Yui for the first time in chapter 13 you know gotta let her have her fantasies
It's a good thing I have saves for every chapter and there is only few choices. I can speed through everything in a matter of seconds. :giggle::LOL:

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
was anything ever supposed to develop w/ Tina's friend? will we ever get the blonde coffee chick, Jenny, and Chef Karen?

PopPop63

Jun 16, 2020
Sweetums lay your ugly head down upon your wretched bed. close your eyes and go to sleep, rest you ugly hulking heap.
If you understand that you are my kids age or have kids about the age of mine lol I hate that she calls MC sweetums

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
was anything ever supposed to develop w/ Tina's friend? will we ever get the blonde coffee chick, Jenny, and Chef Karen?
Tina's friend, Alice and Jenny will be back in other chapters
As for coffee chick (Dawn) and chef Karen, nothing will happen with them.

Reactions: Azsouth

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Sweetums lay your ugly head down upon your wretched bed. close your eyes and go to sleep, rest you ugly hulking heap.
If you understand that you are my kids age or have kids about the age of mine lol I hate that she calls MC sweetums
Awwaaahhhh Sweetums
sweetums.jpg

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Confirmed my 2-run method still works to clear the entire gallery, but it has to be started earlier now (Ch5 instead of Ch7). I've updated the post with it. If you previously used this method with the Ch7 save, you can instead just use URM to get the missing Ch13 scene:

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Tina's friend, Alice and Jenny will be back in other chapters
As for coffee chick (Dawn) and chef Karen, nothing will happen with them.
While you're here and answering these, is anything planned in future chapters for Ceci (Strong estate head of staff)?

(Edit: posted too soon before finishing all of Ch13, heh)

Last edited:
Reactions: Azsouth

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
@BadMustard, What will happen to Jessica? Are there any plans for her? Or will she dry in her guest house until the end of VN?
The fact that she stole money - but this is just money. All women are trying to get money to have enough money for longer. It is difficult to blame them for, men are also trying to get more money.
You tend to speak with your ass in your mouth way to much. If you even bothered reading beyond whatever point you are in, you'd find out.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
BadMustard

fucking awesome game .. as usual with your games .... only thing out of the norm ... Sara's image when other females talking ... but i have no problems with even that ... i thoroughly enjoy your games (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

2.90 star(s) 33 Votes