BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Some of the girls will marry you last, others will not. There are different paths for asking each of them last. Best ending is asking Tina last.

Reactions: ImperialD and D Dog

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
ok .... heres a couple late in game . during the marriages (y)
This is a glitch in Ren'Py I'm not sure if it version specific, but it has happened before. I will be updating to the latest version of Renpy when I come back to doing this.
The only fix I have found is to load and old game where it has not happened yet, or start a new game. Sorry

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
This is a glitch in Ren'Py I'm not sure if it version specific, but it has happened before. I will be updating to the latest version of Renpy when I come back to doing this.
The only fix I have found is to load and old game where it has not happened yet, or start a new game. Sorry
its cool .. like i said not a problem for me .. just wanted to point it out to ya ... keep up your great work .. love it (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Ok I liked the Idea and for the most part the the majority of the scene's when you pick the next girl to marry.
My only issue comes with Louise and I don't mean the if you picked her last part either I'm fine with that one.
I do feel cheated though on the one when she agree's to marry the MC.
I should spoiler this but I won't because If you haven't played this yet then chances are like me you may well feel not only let down but maybe even cheated by her's.

The other girls where all quite good but the Louise one that was a shocker what were you thinking.
Why for gods sake Dev please tell me why?.
Why the hell would you show us a scene that suggests to the player of a possible Louise, Jocelyn, MC threesome sandwich on their weding night and then not bother to actually give us the weding night?.

What type of fucked up shit is that? I tried mutiple versions of picking order and still no weding night why...?.
Why would anyone pull a stunt like that I't truely boggles the mind it truely do's.
As a fan of this game this is the first time I can honestly say I have ever been disapointed by this game.

Just Sayin.

• Angry
Reactions: JJDrakken

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Ok I liked the Idea and for the most part the the majority of the scene's when you pick the next girl to marry.
My only issue comes with Louise and I don't mean the if you picked her last part either I'm fine with that one.
I do feel cheated though on the one when she agree's to marry the MC.
I should spoiler this but I won't because If you haven't played this yet then chances are like me you may well feel not only let down but maybe even cheated by her's.

The other girls where all quite good but the Louise one that was a shocker what were you thinking.
Why for gods sake Dev please tell me why?.
Why the hell would you show us a scene that suggests to the player of a possible Louise, Jocelyn, MC threesome sandwich on their weding night and then not bother to actually give us the weding night?.

What type of fucked up shit is that? I tried mutiple versions of picking order and still no weding night why...?.
Why would anyone pull a stunt like that I't truely boggles the mind it truely do's.
As a fan of this game this is the first time I can honestly say I have ever been disapointed by this game.

Just Sayin.
I don't know if you have been following along at home, but this chapter took me 22 weeks to complete, with over 900 image and animations. The previous chapters took about 10-11 weeks and could contain 100-250 images. So I had to make a lot of decisions on what to include and what to "leave on the cutting room floor" and all the wedding night sequences were dropped so I could get this chapter released in a timely manner.

You do know this is just a hobby for me. I work a full time job and do this in my spare time...

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
The massive number of weddings and such then what happened after. 12 (?) wives. MC is never going to be able to rest, LOL. And the Muslims want 72??? And virgins (who don't know what they're doing?) I'd rather get like 3 or 4, maybe half a dozen sluts. Maybe that's what you get in hell? In that case I'd rather go there, LOL.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Just out of curiosity, do we have to marry everyone in order to trigger the ending? There are some girls I just don't feel like marrying but would still like to see the ending.

2.90 star(s) 33 Votes