Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Is the lesbian content optional?
:ROFLMAO: Does the word "NO!" with a small addition: "FUCKING WAY."

Don't understand why people read "Lesbian" in the tags, asking if the lesbian content is optional. If it were, the dev would have mentioned it, either in the overview or the dev notes.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
:ROFLMAO: Does the word "NO!" with a small addition: "FUCKING WAY."

Don't understand why people read "Lesbian" in the tags, asking if the lesbian content is optional. If it were, the dev would have mentioned it, either in the overview or the dev notes.
Lots of times things in the tags are optional if they aren't the focus of the game, especially ones many dislike like ntr and futa.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Lots of times things in the tags are optional if they aren't the focus of the game, especially ones many dislike like ntr and futa.
I fully understand, but, if the dev is good, they should list any optional content on the OP.

Working on a game, pre-release currently, that has extreme fetishes and I will state that plainly, though there are some fetishes that will be SKIPPABLE, not avoidable. If you decide to skip a fetish, that fetish will be skipped every time from that point on. Skipped as in the character will experience it, but instead of seeing the visuals, there is a simple and short description given with no details.

Basically, if someone does not want to see/hear of these extreme fetishes don't play. Simple as that.

BTW, not looking down at people who see my game and pass it by. I'm just against those that dislike the game as I have designed it and then post how much they dislike it and won't play it.

And I am not bad-mouthing you in any fashion. There are games from vanilla to those that love extreme content. Pick and choose according to your likes is all I'm saying. I'm pretty cool with that. Free speech, sorta. :LOL:

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I fully understand, but, if the dev is good, they should list any optional content on the OP.

Working on a game, pre-release currently, that has extreme fetishes and I will state that plainly, though there are some fetishes that will be SKIPPABLE, not avoidable. If you decide to skip a fetish, that fetish will be skipped every time from that point on. Skipped as in the character will experience it, but instead of seeing the visuals, there is a simple and short description given with no details.

Basically, if someone does not want to see/hear of these extreme fetishes don't play. Simple as that.

BTW, not looking down at people who see my game and pass it by. I'm just against those that dislike the game as I have designed it and then post how much they dislike it and won't play it.

And I am not bad-mouthing you in any fashion. There are games from vanilla to those that love extreme content. Pick and choose according to your likes is all I'm saying. I'm pretty cool with that. Free speech, sorta. :LOL:
People almost always ask and devs/uploaders rarely say in the OP if something is avoidable. Still, lesbian is one not many object to.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Still working on the other VN
WHAT other title, my friend???

LOVE Almost Dead!:love: Love it so much that I'm willing to try other titles in your portfolio based on my enjoyment of Almost Dead. So again, WHAT other title, please my friend??? If you have another AVN in the works I will gladly play that while you are continuing work on Almost Dead. Thank you for all your efforts. Love your work. Would love to see more.

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
WHAT other title, my friend???

LOVE Almost Dead!:love: Love it so much that I'm willing to try other titles in your portfolio based on my enjoyment of Almost Dead. So again, WHAT other title, please my friend??? If you have another AVN in the works I will gladly play that while you are continuing work on Almost Dead. Thank you for all your efforts. Love your work. Would love to see more.

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
The other title is 2 Sides I'm working on the second half (this will make sense after the release) of chapter 2 when that is finished and everything is polished I will be releasing on Itch.io as well as here

it is a kinetic novel and does involve sibling incest and I'm sure the NTR squad will have a fit with chapter 3n4 but it's not NTR if they have broken up they do get back together

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The other title is 2 Sides I'm working on the second half (this will make sense after the release) of chapter 2 when that is finished and everything is polished I will be releasing on Itch.io as well as here

it is a kinetic novel and does involve sibling incest and I'm sure the NTR squad will have a fit with chapter 3n4 but it's not NTR if they have broken up they do get back together
Thanks for the quick response yet my one question remains... Name of title, please? If only a working title at present, that is fine. Not trying to be a demanding prick. Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Would be nice to have a link to the new content on the OP here once it is available. I just don't want to miss new content from a dev whose content I enjoy.:love:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Thanks for the quick response yet my one question remains... Name of title, please? If only a working title at present, that is fine. Not trying to be a demanding prick. Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Would be nice to have a link to the new content on the OP here once it is available. I just don't want to miss new content from a dev whose content I enjoy.:love:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)
a I said before
The other title is --> "2 Sides" <--

• Haha
  • Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat and BTLD

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
a I said before
The other title is --> "2 Sides" <--
Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I totally missed that thinking that you meant you were working 2 sides of Almost Dead's story line like parallel plots or something like that. Feeling foolish now for that "brain fart."
:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops: Ooops! :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:
Humble apologies for my error and thank you again for the swift replies, my friend.:love::love::love::love::love:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
  • Sad
Reactions: Exed010

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Jenny - yes but only for a little while (next chapter)
Chef Karen - no she's married
Sharon yes...
Jocelyn - unkown
Dawn - no
Unkown waitress - unkown
Hey wait a minute?

For Jenny -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For Sharon -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Besides that any option to add the judge?

2.90 star(s) 33 Votes