Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
But why introduce for a while then take her away? Plus what about the judge?
I would assume given how she's acted so far, that she's likely got her own ambitions and desires for her future, and will eventually need to move on to satisfy those amibitions. At this point, I'm willing to trust BadMustard on where her story is going to go.

Yuizumi is already a provisional member of the harem. IIRC (I don't have the game downloaded at the moment), in Ch13, she specifically said she likes being the MC's off-site mistress of sorts that he can come use whenever he wants, rather than being a full open sister-wife living with him.

Personally, I'd love to know whether Alice and Pei Pei will ever be involved further with the MC.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
But why introduce for a while then take her away? Plus what about the judge?
Jenny
She will be in and out after the next chapter, and we will get more of her story then

in chapter 13 after we married A the MC visited the Judge.

"Now seriously, would you move closer to me? Please? If it's not too much trouble?"

"Oh, God, those eyes are so beautiful.
Okay, I'll talk to Tina and her Aunts. "

we get to see her "new" apartment in chapter 14.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lliw21 and D Dog

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
I would assume given how she's acted so far, that she's likely got her own ambitions and desires for her future, and will eventually need to move on to satisfy those amibitions. At this point, I'm willing to trust BadMustard on where her story is going to go.

Yuizumi is already a provisional member of the harem. IIRC (I don't have the game downloaded at the moment), in Ch13, she specifically said she likes being the MC's off-site mistress of sorts that he can come use whenever he wants, rather than being a full open sister-wife living with him.

Personally, I'd love to know whether Alice and Pei Pei will ever be involved further with the MC.
as for those two, wait for the update!

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
'remember son, we're irish, tears in your whiskey would be a sin'... son has exactly no features that would lead you to think he was anything but asian. From skin tone to hair style. Irish how. Did his dad wake up and identify as Irish one day?

And do the animations improve as the game goes on? Both in quality and pace, the sloooooowwww assss motions do not really do anything. The early stuff is just ctrl fodder. If they lasted more then a cplfew clicks. Would be far better with stills and some actual dirty talk.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
:ROFLMAO: Does the word "NO!" with a small addition: "FUCKING WAY."

Don't understand why people read "Lesbian" in the tags, asking if the lesbian content is optional. If it were, the dev would have mentioned it, either in the overview or the dev notes.
The devs and other folks who set up the tags DEFINITELY are not perfect when doing so, so it doesn't hurt to ask. So now you understand why.

Reactions: BartPS

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 14 WIP (update #1)

25+15 images and animations have been created for this chapter. Currently, I do not know how many images I will need YET. I'm hoping to be able to go through everything and figure out what is needed and where. I have to get back in the habit of not showing the MC face again, I had to redo a 2 images yesterday.

Stay safe out there.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 14 WIP (update #2)

70 of about 300 images and animations have been created for this chapter so far. I was able to go through the whole script and roughly place all the images and animations I will be needing for this chapter; although that number always seems to get bigger, we are looking at at least 300 (for now).

Stay safe out there.

2.90 star(s) 33 Votes