BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 14 WIP (update #6)

271 of about 302 images and animations have been created for this chapter so far. I think I should be able to get all the images finished for the chapter by the end of this week, hopefully. Run all the text through the editors and put some finishing touches on the images, and I should be able to get a Patreon release by next week and a public release after that. Provided there are no problems.

Stay safe out there.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
And then things went dead! It is now 11.07.2023 and no sign of the update or anything
Are you sure you posted this in the right thread? If so, maybe look one post above yours, you may find something newsworthy.
Not to mention that, if you look at the last update, it was only 5 months ago. That's not that long ago, honestly. So a release w/in the last 5 months and regular communication by the developer — how, exactly, did things go "dead" w/o any "sign of the update or anything"? Yeah, pretty sure either IPsycho hasn't been paying attention at all or has posted about a different game.

Reactions: BadMustard

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
And then things went dead! It is now 11.07.2023 and no sign of the update or anything
Seriously, look at the post that is just above yours in the thread, it is my weekly update ("weekly") that was posted just 2 days before your post and did I mention that it's an update that I post weekly containing information about the VN's progress that I usually post on Monday every week

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 14 WIP (update #7)

All 318 images were finished on Sunday, and I have released an Alpha build to the Patrons while I wait for the editors to proofread the script. I will be releasing it to the patrons throughout this week. I should have the public release ready by this weekend.

stay safe out there

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Almost Dead [v0.E Ch.14] [BadMustard]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
added a link to this in the OP

Thank you

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Did this game used to have incest in it? I vaguely remember it having it. Between sisters or something. Haven't seen this in a long time.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Did this game used to have incest in it? I vaguely remember it having it. Between sisters or something. Haven't seen this in a long time.
Q and A are twins, and they are Tina's aunts.
Story spoiler (no one related to MC): Julie and Lucy are half-sisters and former lovers.

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
hi, i'd like to know how far does the pregnancy content go in the game rn?

Last edited:

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
still does

Guo Qiu, Guo Ai, and Tina (Aunts and niece) (occasionally)

Julie and Lucy (half-sister) (occasionally)

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
hi, i'd like to know how far soes the pregnancy content go in the game rn?
from practicing to make babies, full on parasites for 9 months, to babies (I don't show the birth, because that can almost ruin everything completely...

2.90 star(s) 33 Votes