BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
hi, i'd like to know how far soes the pregnancy content go in the game rn?
from practicing to make babies, full on parasites for 9 months, to babies (I don't show the birth, because that can almost ruin everything completely...

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i noticed .. this update didn't quite pick up where the last one leftoff .... its ok tho ... and the baby looked so cute .. well from what i could see anyway ... skip a month ... skip a month .... skip a month ... :LOL:
love your game BM :love:
awesome awesome awesome

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
i noticed .. this update didn't quite pick up where the last one leftoff .... its ok tho ... and the baby looked so cute .. well from what i could see anyway ... skip a month ... skip a month .... skip a month ... :LOL:
love your game BM :love:
awesome awesome awesome

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
if you marry someone other than Tina last (Christe, Sara, or Lucy and miss the honeymoon)

you will see this text block along with a separate wake up scene for all of them

"It's been four glorious months since you married [aName], but even she can see the problems being married to her is starting to cause in the family. There is a small faction that is upset that you have been married to her for such a long time, and they only got one month as your wife. "

Tina stated "...we have been married for five months, and it is causing some friction here at home. No, not that good friction, either."

Thank you

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
if you marry someone other than Tina last (Christe, Sara, or Lucy)

you will see this text block along with a separate wake up scene for all of them

"It's been four glorious months since you married [aName], but even she can see the problems being married to her is starting to cause in the family. There is a small faction that is upset that you have been married to her for such a long time, and they only got one month as your wife. "

Tina stated "...we have been married for five months, and it is causing some friction here at home. No, not that good friction, either."
i married Tina last ;)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i don't get it .. i married Tina last like you said ... even tho i did it without having to tell me to ... i like Tina best :love:

ok listen to this .. i downloaded this update .. deleted the last one .. started this one and it keeps going back to that screenshot part of the game .. wtf ?

Reactions: D Dog

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
i don't get it .. i married Tina last like you said ... even tho i did it without having to tell me to ... i like Tina best :love:

ok listen to this .. i downloaded this update .. deleted the last one .. started this one and it keeps going back to that screenshot part of the game .. wtf ?
are you loading a saved game?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
are you loading a saved game?
yes ..... i just noticed all my saved games have todays date on them ... wtf .... and when i go back before that screenshot to load a saved game ... like right before it the last wedding with Tina .... which would be correct .. but every saved game after that screenshot loads at that screenshot ???? :unsure:
maybe i should restart a new game ?

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
yes ..... i just noticed all my saved games have todays date on them ... wtf .... and when i go back before that screenshot to load a saved game ... like right before it the last wedding with Tina .... which would be correct .. but every saved game after that screenshot loads at that screenshot ???? :unsure:
Stupid computers...

if all else fails, restart, or take a big hammer to it... your choice

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I might be misremembering, but I thought I'd see someone like cxx say that one of the newer Ren'Py versions has that bug, so saves get assigned the current date or something. That, or this is really good ganja. o_O

Reactions: denen and ImperialD

el_kabong

Mar 25, 2020
That may be a renpy thing. I've noticed similar behavior from a few other VNs recently, so it's definitely not just this game.

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
I do love this game but BadMustard has a habit of setting up scenes and then not delivering the payoff and instead jumping onto the next event.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AlmostDead-CH14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.90 star(s) 33 Votes