1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Extremely convoluted backstory that I started skipping halfway through.

After that you are dumped into a mostly empty sandbox. (Click the date to skip time.)

There is "Quest Progress" but to get actual quests you have to click around the different areas at different times of day until you stumble upon something. You can click some objects but it's not obvious which.

Overall a confusing game for me.
ah crap sandbox? definitely a tag that needs to be shown...well at least that saves me a download.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
I like sandbox, it is fun to look around and progress the story on your own pace.

Edit:
To be honest, the pink haired girl looks creepy....
How about a set of Eyebrows for her? :D

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
Is there any point to shops? You can buy a couple of things but so far I have found no use for food, drugs or cameras I've bought.

Does anyone know how to do the puzzle on the sisters computer?
you have to arrange them so they spell a word. then click check. when "points" appear you can click end, if not you picked the wrong order of letters and should try again.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Well, things went just ok untill the photoshoot event. I already had the camera, but must buy it again. Then, when finally the day arrived, pressed the Shoot button... and all went missing, nothing happened, the double menu dissapear (little anoyying navigation system, must say) and that's all. Blaskure, some know issue? Rest of the game worked fine, already at 100%, but only this mission left.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
"" mc sees this confusion as a message from the universe to escape his life, which has sunk to the bottom. ""

I m soo confused now... o_O

I m not english and my english is like butter under a elefant foot (that doesn't mean anything?... yes, that's my level of english apprehension)

Mc receive a message from the universe ??? (w-whaaat? o_O huh? but... huh?)

and he think this message could help him to escape his life that was super shitty (to the bottom) ?

But, where i m confused is.. what is "a message from the universe" even mean ? is this some kind of things a drug person could say at replacement of "destiny" or something ?

sorry, i m way too confused now. :WaitWhat:

(it will be also nice if my keyboard started to workcorrectly -_-)

AydanW

Sep 22, 2019
Anyone have an idea what to do with the Photo Studio? Guess I have to trigger a Photoshoot somehow

AydanW

Sep 22, 2019
Well, things went just ok untill the photoshoot event. I already had the camera, but must buy it again. Then, when finally the day arrived, pressed the Shoot button... and all went missing, nothing happened, the double menu dissapear (little anoyying navigation system, must say) and that's all. Blaskure, some know issue? Rest of the game worked fine, already at 100%, but only this mission left.
I am currently at 97,25%. Could you tell how to trigger the next mission?

Sousa69

Feb 24, 2018
Is there any point to shops? You can buy a couple of things but so far I have found no use for food, drugs or cameras I've bought.

you have to arrange them so they spell a word. then click check. when "points" appear you can click end, if not you picked the wrong order of letters and should try again.
Sorry i meant when you use the usb to get her password of her computer. You get a puzzle when you login. Do you know how to solve it?

AydanW

Sep 22, 2019
You missed the photoshoot? Must see mom drunk in the kitchen some times, until the mission changes.
Jep, just figured that out, got 100% now, but I bought the camera and the next mission is to 'go to your first photoshoot' but nothing happens when I go to the studio

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Jep, just figured that out, got 100% now, but I bought the camera and the next mission is to 'go to your first photoshoot' but nothing happens when I go to the studio
Sorry can't help you, but now I made some accidental variation in settings (or that's what I think), and all I get is a green screen when launching the game. I think it's time to delete it and wait for future updates.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Does anyone know how to do the puzzle on the sisters computer?

He probably asking about puzzle when you hack sister computer and not when you help her in her room with homework, I have problem too with solving this damm puzzles, so if anybody know how to do it please help.

ivanch88

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
Game breaks after trying to run game not in the full screen (re-uncheck fullscreen option). It sets the resolution to 1x1 in the Windows Registry settings. And after I change it to fullhd the game still crashes after entering Name. Crash log is attached.

Last edited:
1.70 star(s) 3 Votes