1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
"" mc sees this confusion as a message from the universe to escape his life, which has sunk to the bottom. ""

I m soo confused now... o_O

I m not english and my english is like butter under a elefant foot (that doesn't mean anything?... yes, that's my level of english apprehension)

Mc receive a message from the universe ??? (w-whaaat? o_O huh? but... huh?)

and he think this message could help him to escape his life that was super shitty (to the bottom) ?

But, where i m confused is.. what is "a message from the universe" even mean ? is this some kind of things a drug person could say at replacement of "destiny" or something ?

sorry, i m way too confused now. :WaitWhat:

(it will be also nice if my keyboard started to workcorrectly -_-)
Talking about fate i guess a chance to change his life for the better?

balala

Feb 25, 2018
Set the ingame quality to ultra, the game crashed and now it crashes on startup. Deleting what is in \AppData\LocalLow\BlaskureGames does not solve the problem. No idea where the settings are stored.

ivanch88

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
Set the ingame quality to ultra, the game crashed and now it crashes on startup. Deleting what is in \AppData\LocalLow\BlaskureGames does not solve the problem. No idea where the settings are stored.
Settings are located here
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\BlaskureGames\Alms Hotel

Reactions: driverman

Deleted member 1929328

Donor
Jan 9, 2020
pretty good once you give a fair chance (a few hours in) grind not to bad and hints good, nice models also.
content so far good introduction worth playing, given a few more updates could be a great game,
needs more content on week ends and more characters added but it's early, still worth a play tho.
darker version of man of the house vibe, seen much worse games get 4-5 star reviews at this stage.

Reactions: SexyFeetLover
May 24, 2020
I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but peoples names are not showing up in text. I have no idea who we are talking about or what their names are at any point. Its juts a blank spot with 's at the end of it ( 's).

Blaskure

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
We're working on a solution about the crashes. For this it is really essential for us you to send your Player.log and error.log. Apparently game does not crash for some users and crashes for some users. We'll fix it.
Also we'll gonna answer every question soon as possible
Thank you for feedbacks.

kekero

Sep 18, 2016
He probably asking about puzzle when you hack sister computer and not when you help her in her room with homework, I have problem too with solving this damm puzzles, so if anybody know how to do it please help.
The way to solve it is to make all of the spots blank.

Majora'rock

May 4, 2018
i have no idea what im doing...where im going..im clicking every location at different times..like wtf do i do? and please for the love of god dont make the locations a drop down menu. its so annoying having to reclick that button bottom right everywhere i go. also how bout a warning when game closes? so when i accidently click the red "x" to close the window in my frantic clicking around to figure what im supposed to do/go and miss the map game just doent close loosing any progress.
EDIT*im sorry this needs A LOT OF WORK. "listen to your mom conversation?" then ur charcter is like nah boring? huh? do that 4 TIMES on only one specific day and time just to complete the mission and start a new one that says "ok time to find out who the person is" WTF? im on day like 150!!? like you gotta treat ur players as if they never played a game before. not remember 15 things like the time, the place, the floor, the location, the person, the task, the mission, how many times you gotta do it, especially with such bad navigation. this is my constructive criticism. harsh i know, but you gotta establish a good flow for the player (not for you) before you do story. also nobody who plays games like these wants to sit thru 15 min of open dialogue. even on fast forward that intro was WAY to long. i wont be playing again for a LONG time

Last edited:
Reactions: kupic

zephrates

May 12, 2017
I just tried this briefly, and I found the MC to be thoroughly unlikeable. I have played games with creepy MC's before, but this is at a completely different level. I don't know if it was an attempt at realism, or what, but this does not work for me in a first-person game. Without a complete rework, I don't see myself giving this another shot.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes